Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R3/R4: Extended HF FLASH SALE PRICING! 2 HF Sierras, At-Cost+Host, PAID - page 17. (Read 16172 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Dibs on host, + 1 share. Ill pay thru metal when he gets on and have him let you know.
Also might want to put the $/hash

You're the primary host site for the host site at the moment...but this is a representative democracy and if the co-op votes for someone else, say firsttimeuser who does have 24/7 A/C, Security, and recording in addition to $20/month all inclusive electricity, lives a block or two away, can leave anytime, and is home most of the time, then I would have to cede to the will of the majority in this co-operative since we're a representative democracy (except one that actually gets things done).

I was trying to help him get a refund or sell one or more of his BFL pre-orders so he may have space for one or more rigs now.

However, since you're set up as a business entity, my vote goes to you, what little they may be, and only available at the end of voting decisions: for bobsag3 as the primary site for hosting and as someone who's business insured and AFAIK is the only person on the forum that has been double vetted.

Others can come forward to offer a secondary host site in case of emergencies but I already have a backup host site in mind I will contact if there's more reservations that come forward. You'll have to be vetted by me to serve as a host or backup host for any miner that's purchased by our miner's co-operative or for any clients that come forward for potential hosting with vetted miner hosts in my small but growing index of miner hosts.
2nd GBC under DZ's tutelage.

At least 51 Shares.

I've done 1 rolling GB on the forums selling AM Erupters  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3092090

and me  being vetted by DZ from a GB that I was going to run but canceled / refunded all orders that had been paid.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3187458

I also have 2 shares in R2.

I have already talked to DZ about part of this but I am making it public. After my short time here on the forums I've seen a lot of people making comments trying to help others, and in a few instances scam others but the amount of communication that DZ has + the people he brings on board his team is just something that I've never expected to see.

The post that DZ made in R2 about another GB member helping a GB member from R1 that was experiencing difficulties in life moved me with the amount of kindness shown to a complete stranger.

1 of my purchased shares will go to the R1 GB member
1 of my purchased shares will go to the R2 GB member that at of the kindness of his/her heart gave a share from R2 to the R1 member.

I knew it was you!
K make that one share paid in BTC, one in fiat thru metal

Nice! Thanks gents! I humbly thank you for your statements of support.

...And welcome to your co-Group Buy thomas_s. for a discounted MPP HashFast Sierra!

thomas_s. can tell you that we might've been the straw that broke the camel's back as far as this price break out of the blue (+ VMC Board difficulties) & rising net. difficulty. I was pleading my case with John S. at HF that this co-op deserved Institutional Discounts for our 3rd at-cost HashFast Group Buy.

I wish you all the best & you know that I'm here to help. Please feel free to take the lead on this R3 thread with my support as co-GBC and for any dispute resolution.

Taking a break but I'll BBL. Cheers!

Please keep those reservations coming! We only have 3 days to take advantage of this flash sale.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Dibs on host, + 1 share. Ill pay thru metal when he gets on and have him let you know.
OMG bob you've beat me in posts every time I post, lol

edit* and you did it again

Im addicted. Dont tell anyone.
Activity: 574
OMG bob you've beat me in posts every time I post, lol

edit* and you did it again

Owner, Minersource.net

At least 51 Shares.

and me  being vetted by DZ from a GB that I was going to run but canceled / refunded all orders that had been paid.

I have already talked to DZ about part of this but I am making it public. After my short time here on the forums I've seen a lot of people making comments trying to help others, and in a few instances scam others but the amount of communication that DZ has + the people he brings on board his team is just something that I've never expected to see.

The post that DZ made in R2 about another GB member helping a GB member from R1 that was experiencing difficulties in life moved me with the amount of kindness shown to a complete stranger.

1 of my purchased shares will go to the R2 GB member that at of the kindness of his/her heart gave a share from R2 to the R1 member.

I knew it was you!
K make that one share paid in BTC, one in fiat thru metal
Activity: 574

At least 51 Shares.

Owner, Minersource.net
Payments will be sent to the following address:

1C5R7t1XdVPxUBFUnBWJnRPx7ZMZBgnv7L

For the duration of the fundraising for this R3 GB for a third HashFast miner, this time at a 22.9% discount!

Refunds available up until shipment date at a 1.5% restock fee. Please PM me or the new co-GBC when he shows up, for questions.

Round 3: Please feel free to hold off on payments until if/when we get to the 75 share mark. We're about 80% filled in about 8-10 hours! Payments can begin at your leisure, but hopefully before late Monday night.

Round 4: Payments begin at 25 reservations left (75% filled soft reservations).

====

=============================================================================================

Payment Details

There's two payment options for both R3 and R4:

Non-Escrowed: direct payment to my wallet address: 1C5R7t1XdVPxUBFUnBWJnRPx7ZMZBgnv7L

Escrowed: 1.5% additional fee. BTC held by BTCrow until manual release by buyer via refund or to finish a completed pre-arranged pre-order.

As usual, refunds are available up until unit ships at a 1.5% restock fee. Refunds are understandable in emergencies but are discouraged because of the chaos caused within a GB (the GBC has to float your shares and either keep the shares or try to find a new buyer). Update: If the Entire Group refunds because HashFast fails to deliver 100% of your BTC paid will be refunded (except for escrow fees at BTCrow, if utilized).

** Please contact user metal_jacke1 if you're interested in PayPal payments for your shares if you're pressed for time & you need PP4BTC GB shares via his pro services, at a fee for this convenience.

==

After payment, follow up with a PM sent to me with the following details:

Subject: DZ HF R3 GB, X shares, Y BTC, your username
Details: Transmission ID on Blockchain, preferred wallet address for miner payouts

OR

Subject: DZ HF R4 GB, X shares, Y BTC, your username
Details: Transmission ID on Blockchain, preferred wallet address for miner payouts

===

Update, tip o' the hat to user Molex1701:

If you're unfamiliar with GBs, in general: you get 1/100th of whatever hashrate we end up with.

TL;DR: Your 1 share of approximately $115 would be worth 12GH/s est. to be delivered on Dec. 1. Your est. HashRate per share will likely be 15GH/s after overclocking, thanks to heavy duty A/C capacity at bobsag3;s place in Missouri. I can't guarantee 15GH/s but that's the incremental goal.

Your 1 share could be worth up to 48GH/s depending on which level of HF's MPP is triggered. We are *NOT* responsible for paying for a 2nd rig out of the co-GBCs pockets. We're also not responsible for late delivery but will seek a total refund if the group votes for this.

** If we need to buy a 2nd rig to get to 3.6TH/s or 4.8TH/s: we ALL pay extra for extra hardware according to our share of the miner *if* it's voted that we assemble the miner somewhere instead of selling the extra 3rdX or 4thX chips (assuming we can mount 2X chips in a Sierra). **
Reserved for more GB details and payment details.

Round 3: Price is $115 per share, which will provide $11.3K of purchasing power.

UPDATE: Update: Here's the calculations without MPP and including the 1RU Control Unit user dropt pointed out: http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/82754b484b

$6K Sierra without MPP vs. $10K with MPP.

Opening up poll for MPP vs. non-MPP. Please let your opinions be heard & also vote publicly or privately so we can resolve this quickly.

Pros: non-MPP = lower shares costs by about 40%.

$69 shares vs. $115 shares (with a promise of up to 200-400% more hashrate).

=============================================================================================

Round 3, Breakdown with MPP, $115 shares:

$10,800 for HashFast Sierra with MPP (1.2TH/s up to 4.8TH/s)
~$200 Next Day Early AM Shipping to Miner Host Facility (open to R3 vote)
~$300 for UPS/Battery Backup so the BTC keeps flowing during outages of about 20-30 min. (est.), power sags, and power spikes.

** We will vote on final share price for those that think 20-30 min. local battery backup is not enough **

Round 4, Breakdown without MPP, $69 shares:

$6000 HashFast 1.2TH/s
~$200 Next Day Early AM shipping
~$300 for UPS/Battery Backup so the BTC keeps flowing during outages of about 20-30 min. (est.), power sags, and power spikes.

44 42 22 shares available out of 100!
Reserve your at-cost shares with UPS backup & 2.75% Hosting/Management fees, the lowest around, before they're all gone! We need to get this number down to 25 before sales will begin for the R3 DZ GB.

If you want to take advantage of this HashFast Flash Sale at the best BTC per GH/s rate, this at-cost GB is THE ONE, and already has quite a bit of momentum in just a few hours.

Code:
Round 3: HashFast Sierra Flash Sale. We need to reach 75 Soft Reservations - no BTC or cash paid - before sales begin. 
Payouts sent every 2 weeks. Before payout, 2.75% Hosting/Management fees are deducted every 2 weeks once operations begin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Shares|    Username     |          Wallet Address             |Share Status|            Additional Optional Shares / Notes                     |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  2   |  DyslexicZombei | 17a29H9BhUnaPZgZSdFifPndGxxWQXayuH  |    Pend.   |   7 / Your GB Coordinator / Net. Eng. / Primary Remote Admin      |
|  2   |  bobsag3        | TBA                                 |    HOST?   | World Class vetted Hosting Avail., W/ Lowest hosting costs        |
|  51  |  thomas_s       | TBA                                 |    Pend.   | Co-GBC for R3, R2 Co-Op Member, 2 shares donated to others!       |
|  1   |  Anonymous      | TBA                                 |    Pend.   |                                                             |
|  1   |  Anonymous      | TBA                                 |    Pend.   |                                                                       |
|  1   |  Anonymous      | TBA                                 |    Pend.   |                                                                       |

* 1.5% restock fee for Refunds ** 1.5% fee for optional BTCcrow Escrow protection and dispute resolution. **
** Shares available for payment with or without escrow once share price/mfg. is finalized by majority vote.

PLEASE SEND A PM IF YOU SEE INCORRECT INFO. I'll clean up the Spreadsheet code in a bit. We're all about speed getting set up at the moment. Mahalo!

** By agreeing to participate in this Group Buy, you agree to NOT use your money that was primarily meant for: food, clothing, rent/mortgage, short term emergency funds, car payments, insurance, 401(k), IRAs, or children's college funds. These are considered HIGH RISK purchases of hardware, with funds tied up for weeks, and are NOT meant for those trying to "get rich quick." ** We are also not your financial adviser or attorney so use your own careful judgments in all BTC transactions. **
1/14 update: We've requested a full BTC refund via our legal representatives. For those that bought in BTC, we're fighting to get you back your full BTC refund (minus a legal fee spread amongst R1-4).

Please see page 15 for more details.

===

9/24, Tuesday Update: The 72 Hour HashFast Sale is OVER! However, the only place you can still get Flash Sale pricing until Friday is: HERE. Grin

Round 4, non-MPP Sierra: 98 93 90 78 69 59 54 47 43 18 ZERO shares available!

Wow! 2 Sierras sold in 5 days! Thank you everyone!

Please PM thomas_s to reserve backup shares in case of non-payment from R4 reservations.

Round 3, MPP Sierra: SOLD OUT.

=========================================================================================================================================

Image Credit:  Original Image  

_.====.._
                                        ,:._             ~-_
                                            `\              ~- _
                                               |   _    __.       `.
                                             ,/   /  \    /           ~ - _
                          ..__..-..__...-'   /__/   /__                `_ ~~--..__...----... DZ's Miner Cooperative, Round 2 ..."The little Co-op that could"...

An At-Cost Democratic Miner Co-operative with the world's lowest fees
    for vetted miner hosting/management services: 2.75%

~40 members, 1 Scientist, 4 IT Pros, 2 Network Engineers, 2 Electrical Engineers, 1 Finance Employee, 4 GB Coordinators, so far, with multiple host sites

========================================================================================================================================

This Co-operative is operated by a John K. vetted Network Engineer based in Hawaii, DyslexicZombei or DZ, who gets to design prototype IT hardware and lab/field networks in support of cutting edge research projects, and has been in the line of work of T&E and R&D for nearly 10 years, with 50-60 Hawaii/US Aerospace/IT/R&D/Civ. Engineering Endorsements on LinkedIn. The backup remote administrator is jungle_dave who is a former Electrical Engineer and Network Engineer. Mining Equipment will be operated by vetted IT pros or a vetted IT college student, with backup host sites available. Payouts are every 2 weeks minus a 2.75% Hosting/Management fee, the lowest around. Once sales begin, Refunds available up until unit ships at 1.5% restock fee. We vote on all buying, shipping, and resale decisions as well as vote on the month to attempt equipment resales after 5-7 months of operations. All suggestions are welcome to help improve our Co-operative.

• Approx. total value of GBEC / GBC ASIC pre-order sales or pre-sales of shares on this forum by DZ Cooperative in last 6 weeks: $30.2K
    • Approx. value of DZ ebay ASIC sales (including 4 HF Baby Jet shares listed on ebay/BTC Talk GB forum & purchased on ebay worth $620) since Aug.1 : $3.3K
    • Approx. value of ASIC related hardware or services currently listed items on ebay by DZ: $30.5K, selling as a trusted intermediary
    • Several new GBCs and Bitcoin Miner Hosts vetted for free, and several scams pointed out on two BTC related forums.
    • Number of HashFast miners ordered or reserved: 2 Baby Jets, 2 Sierras, 3.2TH/s+ Total

-Data current as of 9/23/2013

=========================================================================================================================================

We're aiming for the $6,000 Non-MPP HashFast Sierra for Round 4! Includes 20-30 min. UPS backup + Express Early AM delivery + 2.75% host fees.

24 hours left to try to secure a 2nd Sierra. I worked hard to extend the deadline to Friday by doing down payments on 2 Sierras arranged with John S.. If we don't sell the 69 54 shares remaining, well, we're just going to divvy up the 100 shares from the Round 3 MPP miner.  Wink

====

Tip o' the hat to user Molex1701:

If you're unfamiliar with GBs, in general: you get 1/100th of whatever hashrate we end up with and the payouts generated from this hashrate minus a 2.75% service fee.

TL;DR: Your 1 share costing either $69 OR $115 (share price decided by majority vote NOT APPLICABLE for R4, for now) would be worth 12GH/s est. to be delivered on Dec. 1. Your est. HashRate per share will likely be 15GH/s after overclocking, thanks to heavy duty A/C capacity at bobsag3's place in Missouri. I can't guarantee 15GH/s but that's the incremental goal.

Your 1 share could be worth up to 48GH/s depending on which level of HF's MPP is triggered [Not Applicable for R4]. Share price is rock bottom, and includes 20-30 minutes of backup UPS/battery purchases + bobsag3's 120A Backup Generator on tap for longer outages. We are *NOT* responsible for paying for a 2nd rig out of the co-GBCs pockets. We're also not responsible for late delivery but will seek a total refund if the group votes for this.

=======================

Round 4 [OPEN]

9/22 AM update: Darn that bobsag3 fella!  Grin Here I was enjoying a nice peaceful Sunday when I read Bob's latest thread. He's got a point dangit. Anyway since thomas_s had to work but I'm sure it wouldn't exactly break his heart for all of us to buy more at-cost shares for his Industrial Class Rig GB debut as a co-GBC:

Here's Round 4 since we ran out of shares in Round 3 in 12 hours.

Shares are priced to move at only $69 each with NO MPP, repeat NO MPP. We can add this later via majority vote ($115 per share) but to secure this order, we're pricing it as $6,000. 1 share = 12-15GH/s est. to be Delivered on December 1.

Please PM me for soft share reservations. We only have 48 hours left in this sale (actually less).   This co-operative has secured 2 Sierras at Flash Sale pricing via partial deposit tonight with full payment due Friday night.

Round 3 gents: Please get your funds in for R3 as soon as possible so I can send the largest possible payment for this.

Round 4 gents:
    ** We only go to actual sales if we reach 85% soft reservations, or 85 shares reserved for Round 4. **

We aren't going to actual sales on R4 until 85 reservations held. However: if possible, you can send me your BTC for R4 so I can include it in tonight's down payment for 2 Sierras. In the unlikely event that we have to refund the entire R4 miner (or for my other Group Buys), there will be *NO* Restock fee! Just make sure to label your payments with the correct Round #, so I can track your payments.

====

Details at the following link: http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=43a3515a4cff1032dafe95c87&id=9d981903ee&e=1cb2a901a6

Sept. 21, PM, EDIT, SITE CONFIRMATION: https://hashfast.com/shop/sierra-2/

Aww yeah! Who were the first GBCs here to offer you a 50%+ reserved 22.9% discounted Sierra?  Wink  Cheesy

** If we need to buy a 2nd rig to get to 3.6TH/s or 4.8TH/s if we opt for the MPP: we ALL pay extra for extra hardware according to our share of the miner *if* it's voted that we assemble the miner somewhere instead of selling the extra 3rdX or 4thX chips (assuming we can mount 2X chips in a Sierra). **

Cheers!

====
    [Round 3 INFO BELOW, CLOSED]

9/21, Early Afternoon, Round 3!

Who woulda thunk?  Huh Thank you to everyone that participated in Rounds 1 and 2 of my first Group Buys on this forum after 10 years of Ebay electronic re-sales and purchases without incident.

Only 22 20 16 15 5 ZERO shares out of 100 left! 100 shares reserved in less than 12 hours! This may be a possible GB speed record, if such a thing is tracked.

Sorry, snooze you lose! First come, first served. You can PM thomas_s. or I for backup shares for R3 as it's possible a few shares may spring free.

I also may have a few reserve shares on an Aug. 9 HashFast preorder, Order 616. Please PM for backup at-cost shares for R2 or R3.

=====

UPDATE: 21 votes for MPP so far. 30 more votes needed for majority win.

There are currently 47 42 shares available out of 100.

This Round 3 is being hosted by *two* GBCs with me being the Sr. GBC with override control, and providing remote admin, remote troubleshooting, miner payouts, shipping details, and resales of the R3 unit at possibly the 5-7 month mark of operations. I believe a GB with 2 co-GB Coordinators, is yet another first I may have brought to the GB forum as yet another innovation I've helped introduce.

Details to follow. Please reserve your at-cost shares below to take advantage of this MPP Sierra at 1.2TH/s+ at $10,800 or $6,000, only for 72 hours.

Why should you trust me?

- I've organized 2 at-cost HashFast Group Buys in a democratic, open fashion in a little over a month for HF Orders 616 and 991: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/openr2bhashfast-host-dbl-hashrate-upgrade-43-10-13ghs-mpp-274055

- I run Group Buy Escrow Coordinator Services for the Group Buys / Custom Hardware forum at ultra low costs and faster response time then most any Escrow service available on the GB forum (Disclaimer: I'm only an Escrow Affiliate at BTCrow; not a full Escrow Agent but I can provide what I call are Escrow+ or Escrow Plus services, above and beyond what typcial Bitcoin Escrow services can provide). Please click the GBEC link in my sig for more details on these services for new GBCs. I've also vetted several new GBCs and vetted miner hosts for free. I serve as a hardware neutral advocate for both buyers and sellers and a resource for smaller custom hardware mfgs. that wish to offload customer services to me.

- I also run 28nm Bitcoin Miner Host Matchmaking Services with International availability and hosting sites with vetted miner hosts in 3 different US states so far at only 2.75%.

- I put my reputation on the line for any GB or financial transaction that takes place on this forum I'm involved in. Short links about your GBC:

Why you should trust me: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2956448

My online/offline endorsements: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2997877

Me, as user KauaiDKer, trying to give away a good paying job in paradise at a National Lab in the middle of a recession: http://forum.surfermag.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1373159

Terms and rules of this third Group Buy in a little over a month, will follow the details of the first 2 Group Buy's details where applicable such as refund terms but will use BTCrow for optional escrow at an 1.5% additional fee instead of John K. Escrow like we did in Round 1 as a mandatory fee.

[/list]
    Code:
    Round 3: HashFast Sierra Flash Sale, with MPP. 20-30 minute UPS/Battery Backup built into at-cost share price. Finish edit, 10/10. Excel xfer, 10/11.

Payouts sent every 2 weeks. Before payout, 2.75% Hosting/Management fees are deducted every 2 weeks once operations begin.

|Shares|    Username     |          Wallet Address             |Share Status|             Notes                     |
    |  2   |  DyslexicZombei | 17a29H9BhUnaPZgZSdFifPndGxxWQXayuH  |    PAID    |  / Your GB Coordinator / Net. Eng. / Primary Remote Admin      |
    |  1   |  bobsag3        | TBA                                 |    HOST   | World Class vetted Hosting Avail., W/ Lowest hosting costs        |
    |  1   |  a..........m    | TBA                                 |    PAID  |                                                                  |
    |  0   |  jungle_dave    | TBA                                 |   N/A   | Backup Admin, former EE/Net. Engineer. Plants trees in Amazon!    |
    |  2   |  firsttimeuser  | TBA                                 |    PAID   |    2 / DZ Co-op Round1 HashFast BabyJet Vetted Miner Host         |
    |  3   |  corather     | 1CkDkXNvfHSMEijiy6X3kYVKZvuibGkCjh |    PAID    |                                                                                               |
    |  1   |  tripppn     | TBA                                 |    PAID   |            Previous co-op member                              |
    |  20  |  -Redacted-  | TBA                                 |    PAID   |         Boxed Set of DZ MC shares                     |                      
    |  4   |  baros008      | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                                                   |
    |  50 |  thomas_s     | TBA                                 |    PAID  |    Co-GBC / Donated 1.5 Share to R1 member 0.5 to charity  |
    | 10   |  Anonymous      | TBA                                 |    PAID   | Votes ceded to GBC. Manual override avail. GBC votes last. In R2|
    |  5   |  Tomdraug | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                        |
    |  1   |  Miramym    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |        |  

100 shares.
    * 1.5% restock fee for Refunds ** 1.5% fee for optional BTCcrow Escrow protection and dispute resolution. **

PLEASE SEND A PM IF YOU SEE INCORRECT INFO. Mahalo!

Code:
    [DRAFT; finished editing 10/10; xfer to Excel 10/11]

Round 4: HashFast Sierra Flash Sale, with NO MPP. 20-30 minute UPS/Battery Backup built into at-cost share price.

|Shares|    Username     |          Wallet Address             |Share Status|             Notes                     |
    |  0   |  DyslexicZombei | 17a29H9BhUnaPZgZSdFifPndGxxWQXayuH  |    PAID    |  / Your GB Coordinator / Net. Eng. / Primary Remote Admin      |
    |  0   |  bobsag3        | TBA                                 |    HOST   | R3 member. Ultra low cost vetted Hosting/Mng. Fee. 2.75%|
    |  5   |  TomDraug    | TBA                                 |    PAID  |                                                                  |
    |  5   |  a..........m    | TBA                                 |    PAID  |                                                                  |
    |  0   |  jungle_dave    | TBA                                 |    N/A    | Backup Admin, former EE/Net. Engineer. Plants trees in Amazon!    |
    |  2   |  firsttimeuser  | TBA                                 |    PAID   |    DZ Co-op Round1 HashFast BabyJet Vetted Miner Host         |
    |  1   |  corather     | 1CkDkXNvfHSMEijiy6X3kYVKZvuibGkCjh |    PAID    |                                                                                               |
    |  1   |  vaprx     | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                          |
    |  7  |  -Redacted-  | TBA                                 |    PAID   |         Boxed Set of DZ MC shares                     |                      
    |  6   |  baros008      | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                                                   |
    |  3 |  thomas_s     | TBA                                 |    PAID  |    Co-GBC / Donated 1.5 R3 Share to R1 member 0.5 to charity  |
    | 10   |  Anonymous      | TBA                                 |    PAID   | Votes ceded to GBC. Manual override avail. GBC votes last. In R2|
    |  1   |  Miramym    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |   R3 member     |  

|  23 |  amer     | TBA                                 |    PAID  |    Largest voter for R4 open major decisions  |
    |  2   |  minerphil | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                        |
    |  10   |  thehun    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |        |  

|  6  |  wontons    | TBA                                 |    PAID  |      |
    | 5   |  jplacek      | TBA                                 |    PAID   | |
    |  9   |  slayernine | TBA                                 |    PAID   |                                        |
    |  2   |  thyatis    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |        |  
    |  2   |  unknown.usr    | TBA                                 |    PAID   |        |

100 shares. *Thomas_s and I reduce shares in R4 to solve oversale issue of 3 extra sales.

PLEASE SEND A PM IF YOU SEE INCORRECT INFO. Mahalo!

Pages:
    Jump to: