Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]***Spondoolies Tech SP10 - 1.4-1.45Th/s - $2,795 + shipping*** - page 27. (Read 32176 times)

SVK
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Good luck

Have you took into consideration the amount of old tech that will go offline soon?

[/quote]

Hard to predict. I'm going to sell 4 Ants and buy 1TH machine instead of them. So I will increase hashing instead of decreasing.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
looks like the competition just stepped up. Dragoon 1 TH are going for 2300 hosted with insurance & 2400 with delivery included. Prices are excluding bulk discounts. hope this GB can compete or do better like suggestions posted earlier. i'm not saying this GB or the sp10 in not a good product/deal but just got a feeling other manufacturers may lower the price even further.

This GB - $2130/TH with 1 month hosting or free shipping; Dragon - $2300-$2400/TH. You lack math skills my friend.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Those dragons sellers are awful.

I asked for a big order a few days ago and the would not discount a single cent.

Now with all the discounts of Spondoolies and Bitmains , they also discount like idiots.

I am sick of those sellers.

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
looks like the competition just stepped up. Dragon 1 TH are going for 2300 hosted with buy back insurance & 2400 with delivery included in about a week or less.
Prices are excluding bulk discounts & those who have discount coupons.
hope this GB can compete or do better like suggestions posted earlier. probably a coupon style or bundle Huh just a suggestion though.
i'm not saying this GB or the sp10 in not a good product/deal but just got a feeling other manufacturers may lower the price or sweeten the deals even further.

few questions:

what kind/type of delivery will the sp10 use & estimated delivery time to EU/USA/ASIA ?

will there be any compensation if delivery is delayed ?

customs declaration option ?

don't mean to be a PITA but wanted to know more before investing further.

Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
SP10 - what a great product!  I'm in for one.
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
suggestion for donations (no particular order):

1. ckolivas
2. bitcointalk.org

.. the rest don't seem to take donations in btc.
3. minepeon
4. linux
5. lighttpd
6. php
7. dropbear

QG
MinePeon take donations, just contact MineForeman here on the forum.
legendary
I'm not sure what the profit margain is on each unit

But I would be a buyer at a lower price point than the price point it's at now as would I think quite a few more people

I got it. No need to repeat it every page Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
legendary

I've ordered enough Bitmain HW to know that it'll be on my doorstep within three days after it gets picked up in China.  You're making the assumption that Spondoolies will be able to ship out up to 500 units on May 16.  A single hiccup and that gets pushed by up to 3 days.  

If Bitmain has shipped out early, which they have a bit of a history doing it's possible I could have the unit in my hand by Friday, although I concede early next week is more likely.  The case still stands that there lies the reasonable possibility that there will be a two week delay between my receipt of the S2 vs the SP10.

How can you receive "your" SP10 with a two week delay since you haven't joined this GB?

- You said something about import fees and now after I question you, you remain silent;
My apologies, I missed your inquiry.  I haven't received one although my understanding is that its' in the neighbourhood of $600.  Every S1 I've purchased was marked at $150, even the ones I bought in December for $4,000 a piece.

Diverting the subject again and again. I thought we are talking about S2, not S1. Why not stay on topic?

Perhaps you should re-read my post, it was a statement about what matters to me.  I did not lay claim to what was cheaper or not. 
Ok my mistake there.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
If they got the price down to $2750 these would sell like hotcakes! I'm BTC poor right now since I doubled down on Ants. Lets see what my 4.2 thash can bring in by the 16th  Grin

About 2BTC  Tongue
Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
suggestion for donations (no particular order):

1. ckolivas
2. bitcointalk.org

.. the rest don't seem to take donations in btc.
3. minepeon
4. linux
5. lighttpd
6. php
7. dropbear

QG
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
I think $2750 is a little low but they would sell like hotcakes yes I would certainly take one or two for sure Smiley
You always start low  Grin

Yups that´s the price to rock on .. hey road.. hey spoon .. make it and we will reach the 400
I think $2750 is a little low but they would sell like hotcakes yes I would certainly take one or two for sure Smiley
You always start low  Grin
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
If they got the price down to $2750 these would sell like hotcakes! I'm BTC poor right now since I doubled down on Ants. Lets see what my 4.2 thash can bring in by the 16th  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

You sound bad intended. Here is why:
- First you say that an S2 arrives 2 weeks earlier to find out that it's actually just 1 week and it's not arriving, it's shipping. Two different things;

I've ordered enough Bitmain HW to know that it'll be on my doorstep within three days after it gets picked up in China.  You're making the assumption that Spondoolies will be able to ship out up to 500 units on May 16.  A single hiccup and that gets pushed by up to 3 days. 

If Bitmain has shipped out early, which they have a bit of a history doing it's possible I could have the unit in my hand by Friday, although I concede early next week is more likely.  The case still stands that there lies the reasonable possibility that there will be a two week delay between my receipt of the S2 vs the SP10.

- You said something about import fees and now after I question you, you remain silent;

My apologies, I missed your inquiry.  I haven't received one although my understanding is that its' in the neighbourhood of $600.  Every S1 I've purchased was marked at $150, even the ones I bought in December for $4,000 a piece.

- After failing first 2 arguments you introduce a new one the $/GH. This GB offers 2.13$/GH (with one free hosting which costs more than the electricity for one month for some remote and expensive locations) Do you imply that S2 is cheaper?;
- Asking me about SP-Tech's invoice without answering me is just low;

Failed arguments?  Hardly.  Perhaps you should re-read my post, it was a statement about what matters to me.  I did not lay claim to what was cheaper or not.  A mistake on my part, but claiming it as low and then doing the exact same thing?  A little hypocritical If you ask me.

As for the rest, I'd reply but I'm not interesting in trying to parse that wall of text.
Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
my 1st "rude" post !

OMFG kids, live the future not the past but good to learn from it. so many of you think you seem to know & can predict everything, if so you are already very rich !

have some respect for OP for trying to get a good deal on the GB. hoping that the deal can be sweetened a lil more.

yes we may compare different equipment & manufacturers but I think we better stay on the topic.

well, I am already rich.  what are you talking about?
legendary
Activity: 1512

Dropt, there is not a single place where you go immediately and defend Bitmains products.

What is this?

Are you getting paid for this?

Yes, I'm gifted one (1)  S1 for every positive Bitmain post I make.

Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
$3200 with the shipping hmmm nice.

Comparable to the S2.

Nice indeed.

Makes the choice a bit easier. Feeling more inclined to get an SP10 as well now.

You wont regret it 1 bit.
Activity: 924
$3200 with the shipping hmmm nice.

Comparable to the S2.

Nice indeed.

Makes the choice a bit easier. Feeling more inclined to get an SP10 as well now.

Pages:
Jump to: