Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]***Spondoolies Tech SP10 - 1.4-1.45Th/s - $2,795 + shipping*** - page 31. (Read 32176 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Would someone explain to me why this is a better deal than an S2?  An S2 currently costs around $2200 with coupon (around $2.20 per G/hash),  has only a little worse power/ghash,  and ships about a week and a half earlier?  Seems like the S2 is a better deal,  even if 401 units are bought.

Because spondoolies means cash.  Sorry, but no good reason.  Delivering a machine 1 week earlier means you can earn money 1 week earlier.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Would someone explain to me why this is a better deal than an S2?  An S2 currently costs around $2200 with coupon (around $2.20 per G/hash),  has only a little worse power/ghash,  and ships about a week and a half earlier?  Seems like the S2 is a better deal,  even if 401 units are bought.
Activity: 346
I know these are more power efficient, but the S2 right now costs $2200 for 1TH ($2.20/Gh VS $2.395/Gh based on 0-100 orders.)

I also agree with cr4sh0verride, if only the BTC price was higher, I would've bought a few units. I haven't recouped enough money from all my previous purchases to be able to buy these. This saddens me Sad
I really wish I could've gotten some of these units Sad

If this GB hits 400 orders ($2.133/GH), I'm most likely going to at least get one unit!

Here's to hoping this GB hits 399, and to BTC prices to rise!
Activity: 924
Flogging more units! Nice.

See if I can dig up more coins. Already got an S2 though for May 8th.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Wish I knew this group buy was coming before I ordered an S2.
Activity: 189
If only the Bitcoin price was about 20% higher this would be a great deal Sad
Makes me sad that it isn't

If you get the hosting option will it be online on the 16th May?

Thanks,
Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
You said, "Maximum number of units is 500 and the deadline is 20 May 23:59 CEST time!"

You will ship on May 16?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Does the 10% discount if you had an order with another company still apply?

Great deal regardless.

Not anymore.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Does the 10% discount if you had an order with another company still apply?

Great deal regardless.
legendary
legendary
legendary
Group Buy CLOSED! Thank you everyone!

Donations:

***********************************************************************************************************************

***********************************************************************************************************************
Now shipping from stock!

Hello again,

I managed to finalize another Group Purchase for the so wanted in-stock SP10 units - http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/sp10-dawson-may-second-batch - SHIPPING starts on 16 May!

The price depends on the number of units we are able to commit to of course:

UPDATE

!!! For ALL units the costs is $2,795 + shipping !!!

In order to commit and reserve your place, please send 0.05 BTC for every unit that you plan to purchaseto the wallet address below:

14m389VKt1zTGsoLzzSmSP36fHuLjH3fBq

(Add 0.0001 miners fee, to ensure the transaction arrives in time). Example: If you want 10 SP10 miners then send 0.5 BTC, if you want 17 SP10 miners then send 0.85 BTC.

PM me with the followings:
- your e-mail;
- transaction ID;
- your preffered payment method(Bitcoins, Dollars or Euros);
- want 1st month of free hosting or not

The list will be forwarded to Spoondolies Tech so that you can arrange payment afterwards.

Payment Terms:
You're committing to send full payment when you place your reservation and after you get payment details from Spondoolies Tech.

Please note that the prices are in addition to the 0.05 BTC! The collected bitcoins will be spread 90% to one or more charities and/or bitcoin projects and 10% will go to me. I am accepting suggestions for donations, but i reserve the right to spread them as I wish. I will make a poll before this GB ends.

Messaging:
Please note that even if I reply slow to any issues your place is safe in the reservation queue by sending the reservation fee. I will try to send a confirmation for every reservation PM that I get.

Discounts: No other discounts.

Charity: Since we will have an award for the Most Impactful Charity ( https://blog.blockchain.com/2014/04/16/the-first-annual-blockchain-awards/ ) I will donate 50% to the winner, 30% for the second place and 10% for cgminer. The rest of the 10% will go to me.

Edit: Added charity.
Pages:
Jump to: