Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]🔥Tetarise – blockchain platform for booking hotels and apartments - page 12. (Read 7527 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Hi dev, actually I'm so interested to join the twitter bounty but unfortunately my twitter account have only 690 followers. Is there any way to join the bounty?
just get additional 10 followers:)
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Hi dev, actually I'm so interested to join the twitter bounty but unfortunately my twitter account have only 690 followers. Is there any way to join the bounty?
Activity: 462
Merit: 105

Will I be able to connect to the subscription company in a week? I would like to start with the status of the member

Yes, I can find spreadsheets and form in main post!
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
curious distribution of rewards in the bounty campaign
never seen so much for blogging
It's because smart managers understand, that blogging - is one of the most powerful instruments of marketing. So, I almost sure, that this project will rise his cup very quickly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
curious distribution of rewards in the bounty campaign
never seen so much for blogging
vite

Will I be able to connect to the subscription company in a week? I would like to start with the status of the member
U can can start now. Just call manager about up your rang on forum and change signature
Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Activity: 159
Merit: 12
Joined to bounty company (Facebook / Twitter / Telegram). I wish the project success!
vite
I mean rules of this bounty. I don't understand were I can write posts, in what topics.
I guess in each topic in alternate cryptocurrencies
Activity: 73
I couldn't find the spreadsheet link..... Sad
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Excuse me, in what kind of topic i can write posts of your bounty?

Hello, what do u mean?

I mean rules of this bounty. I don't understand were I can write posts, in what topics.
Activity: 70
Thanks dev for helping us by telling the way of joining your project...Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Thanks U for participation  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Joined to social bounty company (Facebook and Twitter) and to the Telegram. Good luck to this project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                   Tetarise ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!           https://youtu.be/dm72VWxuNRw
                                                            https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/929809611485536257

vite
Hello, what about bounty pool alocation?
you can find it in open post i was just looking for this
Wow, sorry mate. I did not notice this Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
you can find it in open post i was just looking for this
vite
Pages:
Jump to: