Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]🔥Tetarise – blockchain platform for booking hotels and apartments - page 7. (Read 7527 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

I think if the founders increase the bounty rewards - more people will take part in the bounty compaign. But it is up to the founders
compared to the other 2% is really small bounty pool
I see a lot of projects where the bounty pool 1 percent, if the project is popular, then those who were in the bounty will be in a normal profit
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

I think if the founders increase the bounty rewards - more people will take part in the bounty compaign. But it is up to the founders
So that, this is the reason of lack of attention from the baunty hunters
Activity: 518
the moon

how much people are participating in bounty now and how much is needed?
i checked that we have 10 members in signature campaingn, i think that it's qute not enough for succsess
too little...but there is some time before ICO start, so people will join
Yeap we have enough time before ICO starts and we can get more participants
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
i checked that we have 10 members in signature campaingn, i think that it's qute not enough for succsess
Yeap we have enough time before ICO starts and we can get more participants
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
But Im pretty sure livecoin and criptopia will also list it
May be they will list, but its small exchanges with low trade volume
more exchanges, even with small liquidity = more liquidity for the token overall
Yeap, sure. But without big exchanges like bittrex or liqui price cant rise so fast
if the project is successful, then the price will rise on any stock exchange, the main thing that people showed interest in the coin! And our task is to make advertising!)
the moon
vite
need more peoples in bounty, we need to accelerate, guys
U can check in sheets. And then more participants then better for project
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
the moon
vite
more exchanges, even with small liquidity = more liquidity for the token overall
Yeap, sure. But without big exchanges like bittrex or liqui price cant rise so fast
vite
As far as I know Bittrex doesnt list tokens just after ICO. Exept hype tokens of course
and in most cases big exchanges can list you if you have really good and working project, not just idea like others
Of if it is teally hype coin with a lot of attention around. Maybe tetarise will be one of such project.
I think that right after ico end only etherdelta and hitbtc will list tetarise
vite
As far as I know Bittrex doesnt list tokens just after ICO. Exept hype tokens of course
and in most cases big exchanges can list you if you have really good and working project, not just idea like others
Of if it is teally hype coin with a lot of attention around. Maybe tetarise will be one of such project.
I think that right after ico end only etherdelta and hitbtc will list tetarise
vite
Hello. Joined the twitter. I saw myself in the statistics. I wait when the status changes. Thank you.
Manager check sheets every wednesday
the moon
Pages:
Jump to: