Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]🔥Tetarise – blockchain platform for booking hotels and apartments - page 9. (Read 7527 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
You are right. So,summing up, vk is not so bad place for the project ads, maybe devs change their mind and we will get the bounty for vk
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

Yes, the language of the investor does not matter Grin  Besides, Russians can communicate with foreign friends and tell them information about this project.
Some famous people have Vk public page and white where on english language. So language not problem
vite

60mln audience..I think some people of such "bunch" will be inerested in ICO
Vk got a lot of rich users. So some of them can participate in ICO

I think VK for the search for investors is absolutely zero network.
As a means to attract a Russian speaking investor, it is quite a good tool. Do not bypass it.

Perhaps as an additional source. But serious hopes, I would not impose on him (((
all the social media may be considered as an aditional source. No matter what exactly it is: twitter, fb or vk
Activity: 518
the moon
VK basically uses a Russian-speaking audience and advertising will not be as effective as in facebook or twitter. Companies very rarely use this social network for promotion, while I saw only one bounty VK from Russian guys.
yes you are right
my thought was to use VK like additional instrument not like the main sicial network
i understand that there are mostly russian-speaking audience, but who cares which language investor use if he will bring some money?   Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 103

As a means to attract a Russian speaking investor, it is quite a good tool. Do not bypass it.

Perhaps as an additional source. But serious hopes, I would not impose on him (((
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

VK can attract only Russian investors, so the ads there are mainly made by companies that will work in the Russian market.
Not only russain. All CIS using VK like main social media
60mln audience..I think some people of such "bunch" will be inerested in ICO
vite
VK can attract only Russian investors, so the ads there are mainly made by companies that will work in the Russian market.
Not only russain. All CIS using VK like main social media
vite
why the devs don't pay attention to social like russian Vkontakte? there is over 50-60 mill audience

I think it would be very good if you can use Vkontakte, but the matter is that Facebook and Twitter are used by people from all over the world! And VK only people from few countries, I think this is the reason
But in this countries Vk more popular than facebook or twitter

I agree, maybe the Manager will see our conversation and will make Vк)
I guess in the future many projects will have VK campaign
Activity: 336
Merit: 103

why the devs don't pay attention to social like russian Vkontakte? there is over 50-60 mill audience

VK basically uses a Russian-speaking audience and advertising will not be as effective as in facebook or twitter. Companies very rarely use this social network for promotion, while I saw only one bounty VK from Russian guys.
If the devs want their ICO will be succesful they shoul use all the social media to advertise their product
Activity: 476
Merit: 108

I don't know)) But I am sure that this project will be able to make good profit, I'm going to keep the coins for about a year)
Its good choice because price will dump right after listing on some exchanges. Also you can buy more tokens in this time
Stupid idea..If you belive that the price will drop after ICO, what the sence ti invest in the ICO if you can buy cheaper right after that?

Price will not necessarily fall, because marketcap not great ( although right now all the projects after collecting the money falling), But in any case, the price will recover, but if she falls, I'll buy some more coins.
How much are you going to invest in the project? If it is not secret of course

I think as long as what to invest 0,5 ETH, but if I see some good announcements in the development of the project, I will invest more. It all depends on team work!

I don't know)) But I am sure that this project will be able to make good profit, I'm going to keep the coins for about a year)
Its good choice because price will dump right after listing on some exchanges. Also you can buy more tokens in this time
Stupid idea..If you belive that the price will drop after ICO, what the sence ti invest in the ICO if you can buy cheaper right after that?

Price will not necessarily fall, because marketcap not great ( although right now all the projects after collecting the money falling), But in any case, the price will recover, but if she falls, I'll buy some more coins.
How much are you going to invest in the project? If it is not secret of course

Activity: 363
I joined the twitter campaign!I hope I'll be accepted.Thank you.

vite

I think it would be very good if you can use Vkontakte, but the matter is that Facebook and Twitter are used by people from all over the world! And VK only people from few countries, I think this is the reason
But in this countries Vk more popular than facebook or twitter

I agree, maybe the Manager will see our conversation and will make Vк)
vite
There are so many crypto ads in VK now. It s not so clever to add more ads, conversion will be so small
This is all targeted advertising. Vk campaign will be not about ads. Its will be about reposts and new content
Pages:
Jump to: