Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]🔥Tetarise – blockchain platform for booking hotels and apartments - page 11. (Read 7527 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

It's strange that in such an interesting subject such a small activity Huh
Nothing strange, pre-sales are just beginning, and the date of ICO is not yet defined, probably January. Everything is ahead!
Nope, pre-sale start in 15 november. So lets wait
Is there any preSale soft cap/hard cap?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
I like the project, I will take part in the bounty Facebook! Where can I see the white paper?
You can see it on website or ANN topic
Activity: 476
Merit: 108

Will I be able to connect to the subscription company in a week? I would like to start with the status of the member
U can can start now. Just call manager about up your rang on forum and change signature

If I participate in the signature how many days will I receive my award bounty?
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I like the project, I will take part in the bounty Facebook! Where can I see the white paper?
vite
So bounty pool is 2% of sold token. How many tokens allocated for pre-sale and main sale?
vite

Nothing strange, pre-sales are just beginning, and the date of ICO is not yet defined, probably January. Everything is ahead!
Nope, pre-sale start in 15 november. So lets wait
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

Activity: 462
Merit: 105
I think he meant in what topics posts will be counted for signature campaign. Not about question in this thread
lol i didn't even think about it  Grin i think that rules are the same so you can post in altcoins and cant post in local sections
some bounty managers allow participants make post on all over forum

Local boards are not counted
Activity: 336
Merit: 103

vite
I think he meant in what topics posts will be counted for signature campaign. Not about question in this thread
lol i didn't even think about it  Grin i think that rules are the same so you can post in altcoins and cant post in local sections
some bounty managers allow participants make post on all over forum
Activity: 518
the moon
vite
Hello
Yesterday 12/11 I have joined bounty campaign  when  I can see my status OK?
Looks like on wednesday this week
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hello
Yesterday 12/11 I have joined bounty campaign  when  I can see my status OK?
vite
maybe you are right. thanks for the advice!
No problem man, glad to help you
Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Will I be able to connect to the subscription company in a week? I would like to start with the status of the member
U can can start now. Just call manager about up your rang on forum and change signature

maybe you are right. thanks for the advice!
vite
Excuse me, in what kind of topic i can write posts of your bounty?
you can ask your questions about Tatarise bounty in this thread  Smiley
Activity: 518
the moon
Excuse me, in what kind of topic i can write posts of your bounty?
you can ask your questions about Tatarise bounty in this thread  Smiley
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Hi dev, actually I'm so interested to join the twitter bounty but unfortunately my twitter account have only 690 followers. Is there any way to join the bounty?
Do another 10 followers, it's not that difficult)) Here is a good list https://twitter.com/xxxsert/lists/from-bitcointalk/members
Pages:
Jump to: