Pages:
Author

Topic: Closing - page 4. (Read 20643 times)

donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
September 12, 2012, 11:09:38 PM
the picture itself can prove nothing. lots of equity and bonds pays less dividend or interest than the money they raised for a long time. and continuous selling shares is normal, too.

HOWEVER, WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS MODEL?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 12, 2012, 10:12:41 PM
Obsi, any news or update from the mysterious entity you are passing funds through to? How is the lending going?
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
September 12, 2012, 10:08:27 PM
Obsi, what exactly do you do?  You are always the top of my dividend chart.

I kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all outta bubblegum.
One of your few responses aside from daily dividends, and very well played.
Activity: 278
September 12, 2012, 09:52:34 PM

So are you Duke Nukem or Rowdy Roddy Piper?   Grin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2012, 08:24:48 PM

Nice chart.
Activity: 532
September 12, 2012, 08:04:45 PM

you know, if you asked him, he would tell you exactly what he does, he told me.

Obsi, what exactly do you do?  You are always the top of my dividend chart.
donator
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
September 12, 2012, 07:52:21 PM
looks like more selling since my earlier post, but not quite as low. If nothing else people are gun shy about possible ponzi schemes.  Maybe Obsi will see the point in sharing some of the details of his business, but no telling what will happen when.

Disclaimer: while I have sold my few shares (at a reasonable and profitable price, not in panic), I have no reason to accuse Obsi of running a ponzi operator, I just want to be careful. My loss if he's on the up and up.

you know, if you asked him, he would tell you exactly what he does, he told me.
September 12, 2012, 05:43:33 PM
looks like more selling since my earlier post, but not quite as low. If nothing else people are gun shy about possible ponzi schemes.  Maybe Obsi will see the point in sharing some of the details of his business, but no telling what will happen when.

Disclaimer: while I have sold my few shares (at a reasonable and profitable price, not in panic), I have no reason to accuse Obsi of running a ponzi operator, I just want to be careful. My loss if he's on the up and up.
legendary
Activity: 910
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
September 12, 2012, 02:52:01 PM
Looks like pink and big friendly letters worked out OK.
Usagi picked up a load of OBSI.HRPT

But who is going to save it from the next sell off?
Activity: 259
September 12, 2012, 02:03:02 PM
He can keep up the 0.001 div per day for at least a year.

Well, in terms of simple math; without extra capital inflows from continual additional bond sales, it would be 100 days.

Diversification does not help you if you invest in things that are -EV (negative expected value).  Also, OBSI.HRPT will not last a year.  I'll bet on it.

This about sums it up.

Activity: 840
September 12, 2012, 01:09:24 PM

Don't Panic!

Hmm... who else kept paying for a year and the run like a slimy thieve. Oh, scammer Trendon Shavers from Texas. That's the one!
 LOL

Awesome, 1 year from now, I'll sell. In the mean time, profits for me. (No, I'm not banking 100% on this)

The secret is to diversify. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, even if the basket pays great rates.

The other secret is not to invest what you can't afford to lose. Less than 10% of my portfolio is in OBSI.HRPT.

Hell, it says HIGH RISK right there in the name. As in, you might just lose everything you put into it. So be careful.

Diversification does not help you if you invest in things that are -EV (negative expected value).  Also, OBSI.HRPT will not last a year.  I'll bet on it.
Activity: 518
September 12, 2012, 01:05:51 PM
Interesting that the price has dropped dramatically. Obsi has not even lowered the rate yet, let alone missed a payment.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 12, 2012, 01:02:00 PM

Don't Panic!

Hmm... who else kept paying for a year and the run like a slimy thieve. Oh, scammer Trendon Shavers from Texas. That's the one!
 LOL

Awesome, 1 year from now, I'll sell. In the mean time, profits for me. (No, I'm not banking 100% on this)

The secret is to diversify. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, even if the basket pays great rates.

The other secret is not to invest what you can't afford to lose. Less than 10% of my portfolio is in OBSI.HRPT.

Hell, it says HIGH RISK right there in the name. As in, you might just lose everything you put into it. So be careful.

legendary
Activity: 910
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
September 12, 2012, 12:51:27 PM

Don't Panic!

LOL
September 12, 2012, 07:45:17 AM
Great chart Dust!

Obsy, if you are running a ponzi. You will soon reach the point of highest profit.

If ? As if that is a question.
However, since OBSI is selling bonds, people cant withdraw their money other than by selling bonds to other suckers. There isnt much risk of a bank run. The worst that can happen for obsi is that no more new bonds are purchased and he has to lower price or risk stagnation. His profits are locked in. Much better scheme than what pirate did.
It is a much better scheme than pirate's because Obsi can take his investors' money without even violating his contract.  He can walk away with thousands of BTC and not even be considered a scammer.
Someone is listening, the shares were selling down to 0.075 and as of the time of wiring there are a bit over 100 shares available for a few satoshis under IPO price

Edit: Man are graphs convincing
September 12, 2012, 03:58:04 AM
Great chart Dust!

Obsy, if you are running a ponzi. You will soon reach the point of highest profit.

However, since OBSI is selling bonds, people cant withdraw their money other than by selling bonds to other suckers. There isnt much risk of a bank run. The worst that can happen for obsi is that no more new bonds are purchased and he has to lower price or risk stagnation. His profits are locked in. Much better scheme than what pirate did.
It is a much better scheme than pirate's because Obsi can take his investors' money without even violating his contract.  He can walk away with thousands of BTC and not even be considered a scammer.
legendary
Activity: 1232
September 12, 2012, 03:38:12 AM
Sure, I did get out a week after buying in. Exactly the moment I realized what I have invested in. I even stole made 0.8 BTC out of it.

So I'm happy with it and for now only curious what will happen here.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
September 12, 2012, 03:25:14 AM
Great chart Dust!

legendary
Activity: 1232
September 12, 2012, 02:38:21 AM
Interesting. Can you keep this updated please.

September 12, 2012, 02:27:40 AM

Obsi stands to make almost BTC4k if he closes up now, but it is currently more profitable to keep the scheme going until the purchase of new bonds slows.

Edit: I have no position involving OBSI.HRPT currently but will be considering a short when it is closer to collapse.
Pages:
Jump to: