Pages:
Author

Topic: Closing - page 8. (Read 20643 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
August 14, 2012, 01:13:21 AM
Damn you people are stupid.
Honestly, I don't understand why such stuff is even allowed on GLBSE, this is right against rule #9 imho:
9. The Exchange reserves the right to suspend trading of any asset, or suspend access to an asset creator's account, for failure of an asset creator to provide requested information, or in the event of suspected fraud.
I highly suspect fraud in this venture and I think I'm not the only one, judging from posts so far.

From your prior posts in my threads it seems you suspect anything you don't understand, and thus end up suspecting nearly everything. I know how scary it can be to live with paranoia and fear and hope you can overcome them one day.
Gee, this sounds familiar. Congratulations, folks, you fell for the second most obvious ponzi scheme on this forum. I'd say that "that takes skill!", but it really doesn't. You all should have known going into this that you weren't going to get what you expected.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
August 14, 2012, 01:05:36 AM
Driving down the share price to .1 each week and then potentially cutting the dividend due to that action seems like you have no real interest in creating value for shareholders.

Could you explain otherwise?

These aren't shares.

Okay. I will re-word it.

Can you please explain how you plan to deliver value to bond holders? If you issue new bonds every week @ .1 it will keep the price low and has the potential to continually reduce dividends for current bond holders.

Please post how you plan to deliver value to bond holders. As of right now, the terms of this issuance appears to create a lose-lose situation for investors.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 14, 2012, 01:00:28 AM
Clean up your ABMO, by getting rid of the 1M share issuance, and I will lay off.

What makes you think your opinion matters?
Anything with Obsi in front of it is awful. Don't buy.

I am just sharing my investment analysis of you and your "filth" with my investors in a place where they can see it.

I also don't like you. So, anyone else who sees this, well, that's just icing.
August 14, 2012, 12:44:19 AM
Clean up your ABMO, by getting rid of the 1M share issuance, and I will lay off.
August 14, 2012, 12:39:12 AM
In order to initiate that motion, and for that motion to fail, I would need to own a piece of shit. My dog makes enough that I wont pay for it.

Pay out 200% pps, and 1mhs wouldn't suck.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
August 14, 2012, 12:28:12 AM
I still cannot believe that anyone is willing to invest in this guy after his ABMO.

You and your equities are nothing but scams.

Your obsi.abmo is a complete rip off to any investors. You never plan on making distributions along with taking 10 shares a day and need to sell 1 million shares to start trading above IPO price. SCAM.

1 mhps bonds have been paying out less than value forever. Filthy.

Obsi hrpt is an issue I wont even bother going over. SCAM

OBSI. You have 3 assets, and your only intention seems to be to make money off of your investors themselves. You are scum.

The fact there is no verification means I dont invest personally in his assets however I have indirect exposure to it which is still concerning  Smiley

I looked at ABMO and can only laugh at the "1 million shares" which makes me think of Dr Evil. I wish glbse had an ebay style feedback system so people could comment and warn others before they go anywhere near scam assets.
August 14, 2012, 12:26:56 AM
I edited this into my previous reply so I will post it again.

You and your equities are nothing but scammers/scams.

Your obsi.abmo is a complete rip off to any investors. You never plan on making distributions along with taking 10 shares a day and need to sell 1 million shares to start trading above IPO price. SCAM.

Obsi hrpt is an issue I wont even bother going over. SCAM though at least you admit that you may not pay out.

OBSI. You have 3 assets, and your only intention seems to be to make money off of your investors themselves. You are scum.
August 14, 2012, 12:14:18 AM
I still cannot believe that anyone is willing to invest in this guy after his ABMO.

You and your equities are nothing but scams.

Obsi hrpt is an issue I wont even bother going over. SCAM though at least you admit that you may not pay out.

Wat
August 13, 2012, 11:49:40 PM
This would be similar to mining for a week then issuing new coupons then paying out mining income to all the new bonds as well as existing ones which dilutes the return.
Wat
August 13, 2012, 11:36:19 PM
As I have said already you should do the payouts first then any new sales otherwise you screw over your existing bondholders. Its pretty simple really.
Wat
August 13, 2012, 11:25:21 PM
Do you have a target amount of bonds to sell or are you going to release more each week ? I hope this doesnt keep cutting the dividend in half each time.

I will continue weekly releases if demand continues. The only way it would keep cutting the nominal target coupon price in half, is if more than the current outstanding bonds sold every week. That means the outstanding bonds would need to continue doubling week after week. An unlikely scenario.

There are other things that can bring down the coupon as well... a run of bad luck on bulk debt purchases, or defaults on outstanding loans. The BTC price doubling against USD would probably cut the coupon in half for a considerable length of time. All things to keep in mind with an offering such as this.

Taking a haircut on the coupons because you paid them out after issuing twice as many bonds as already existed  is entirely avoidable and is the fault of the issuer not "bad luck" or the price of bitcoin. They are separate issues.
August 13, 2012, 10:41:28 PM
https://glbse.com/api/quantity_trading/OBSI.HRPT

Gives the current total amount.

The wall was ended ~2 hours after being put up since so many bonds sold so quickly. Coupons went out ~2 hours and 15 minutes later.

Why did you pay out coupons to the new bonds rather than only pre-existing ones ? Rather than a full return the existing bondholders had to take a haircut on behalf of new bondholders. You should pay coupons before issuing new bonds imho.

I agree with this completely.
Wat
August 13, 2012, 10:40:58 PM

The wall was ended ~2 hours after being put up since so many bonds sold so quickly. Coupons went out ~2 hours and 15 minutes later.

Why did you pay out coupons to the new bonds rather than only pre-existing ones ? Rather than a full return the existing bondholders had to take a haircut on behalf of new bondholders. You should pay coupons before issuing new bonds imho.
Wat
August 13, 2012, 10:32:44 PM
Do you have a target amount of bonds to sell or are you going to release more each week ? I hope this doesnt keep cutting the dividend in half each time.

I will continue weekly releases if demand continues. The only way it would keep cutting the nominal target coupon price in half, is if more than the current outstanding bonds sold every week. That means the outstanding bonds would need to continue doubling week after week. An unlikely scenario.

There are other things that can bring down the coupon as well... a run of bad luck on bulk debt purchases, or defaults on outstanding loans. The BTC price doubling against USD would probably cut the coupon in half for a considerable length of time. All things to keep in mind with an offering such as this.

Driving down the share price to .1 each week and then potentially cutting the dividend due to that action seems like you have no real interest in creating value for shareholders.

They did this on one of their other offerings which screwed shareholders over.
August 13, 2012, 10:21:04 PM

Activity: 451
August 13, 2012, 09:50:36 PM
People are actually buying these...?
Wat
August 13, 2012, 08:34:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
August 13, 2012, 09:56:16 AM
Obsi: how about getting verified on the GLBSE?
August 12, 2012, 06:08:55 PM

Thanks sir. Much appreciated.
August 12, 2012, 05:58:27 PM
You can look at the "Dividend Payments" dropdown to see outstanding bond levels in the past and

Lists current outstanding.

Yes. This is also generally the best way to do it, but I had no way of knowing if you continued to sell via ask wall AFTER dividends paid today.

I suppose I can just wait until tomorrow to see the # outstanding after dividends paid.
Pages:
Jump to: