Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING DOWN] ScryptGuild Auto-Switching Pool - page 2. (Read 102209 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
So far the closeout is going pretty smooth, the only issue I'm aware of is the WDC problems.  Cryptsy support has stopped responding at this point and has taken zero visible action towards resolving the problem so far.
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
Donated my remaining...   Smiley
legendary
The donation button has been added for explicitly donating your remaining balances to the pool.  As stated, the button is for *all* remaining balances, so it should only be used after pulling out whichever coins you wish to keep.  There is a confirmation screen before anything is done, and I can/will revert any coins marked as donated if somebody makes a mistake or changes their mind.
legendary
Cryptsy is still trying to drag out crediting the 70k+ WDC that was deposited which they didn't recognize.  Now over 2 weeks since the deposits were made, and of course the support response is *complete bullshit*, simply trying to get me to wait 1-2 days and hoping I forgot the whole thing.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
That is a great idea as I have such a tiny amount stuck there I would rather donate it to you.
I wish it had not closed down but I appreciate how you have gone about it.
Thanks again.

I'll probably add a button this weekend to donate/forfeit your balance just so the system stops counting it as owed coins.
legendary
I'll probably add a button this weekend to donate/forfeit your balance just so the system stops counting it as owed coins.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Is there an option to just leave the un-exchanged coins as a donation to you? That way you'd know how many coins you need to exchange urgently for customers, and how many you could leave a little while longer.

I already did that..  Just tip him he is worth it!

Naelr
Activity: 499
+1 for the tip option. 
donator
Activity: 2058
Poor impulse control.
Is there an option to just leave the un-exchanged coins as a donation to you? That way you'd know how many coins you need to exchange urgently for customers, and how many you could leave a little while longer.
legendary
At this point I'm starting to think Cryptsy is just flat out trying to steal a couple thousand dollars of WDC by making me run out of patience.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
If anybody is still looking for a new pool to try now that scryptguild has closed, I have started a switching pool ( SHA and Scrypt ).
It uses NOMP front end and auto conversion to BTC

I have 5 scrypt and 5 SHA coins running as of now, but would like to add more if demand dictates.

URL is digger.bitcoinbootstrap.com

No sign-up required, mine with your hashed bitcoin address

Thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
Thanks for Running this Pool.
Is there an issue with the WDC Payout ? All other currencies where paid correctly but my WDC Coins are still there.

Working to resolve WDC...Cryptsy has over 70k WDC that they are not currently recognizing because they're incompetent.

lol and that surprises you? what exchange isn't? just be lucky they work sometimes hehe
legendary
Is there an issue with the WDC Payout ? All other currencies where paid correctly but my WDC Coins are still there.

Working to resolve WDC...Cryptsy has over 70k WDC that they are not currently recognizing because they're incompetent.
Activity: 1
Thanks for the site - I was very satisfied with it and am sad to see it close!

Step by step how to perform my withdrawals Thanked

Username ahavah
E-mail [email protected]
Activity: 19
Thanks for the site - I was very satisfied with it and am sad to see it close!

Good luck with future endeavors!
Activity: 7

legendary
The minimum payout threshold has now been dropped to 0.0001 for all coins.
Activity: 626
Mining since May 2011.
The pool server is now down.  Coins will be shuffling back and forth between the local pool wallets and the exchange over the next few days to keep withdrawals functioning.  If you do not want your coins to be force-converted to BTC, you should set a wallet on them and a payout threshold.  Once the majority of users have withdrawn their balances out the full wallets will be liquidated in order to shut down the coin daemons.
Thanks for running this pool. It was great to dust off a stack of old GPUs and make some BTC while it lasted. Best of luck in your future endeavors. Cool
legendary
The pool server is now down.  Coins will be shuffling back and forth between the local pool wallets and the exchange over the next few days to keep withdrawals functioning.  If you do not want your coins to be force-converted to BTC, you should set a wallet on them and a payout threshold.  Once the majority of users have withdrawn their balances out the full wallets will be liquidated in order to shut down the coin daemons.
Activity: 42
shame no PZR payzor here

good luck
Pages:
Jump to: