Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING DOWN] ScryptGuild Auto-Switching Pool - page 7. (Read 102209 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If you are closing down Scryptguild because of the NY ruling also, would you add a manual withdrawal like on BTC Guild?

Why why would you say that ?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
There's no need for manual withdraw on ScryptGuild.  Set your payout to 0.001 and the full balance gets paid within 24 hours (set it to 0.01 and it's within the hour).  It doesn't truncate the decimals nor does it only send the amount you set on ScryptGuild.
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
If you are closing down Scryptguild because of the NY ruling also, would you add a manual withdrawal like on BTC Guild?
legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003
Is there something up with the autoconverting?  I just got a bunch of DOGE payouts to my wallet instead of having them autoconvery to BTC like it had been doing.

Actually I just looked and I've had both DOGE payouts and DOGE->BTC conversions on the same day.

*later*
Sorry it looks like I had a payout threshold set for DOGE and didn't know it.  But still why was the pool converting some DOGE and also paying some out?
Activity: 519
Well I was able to sell off 20 of my newer 7xxx cards today, so I'm left with my last 10MH/s - some of these cards started with Bitcoin back in 2011  Shocked

I just have the cards listed on Amazon and if they sell then I just use the proceeds to buy more coin.  Even with my free power it's just not worth mining on GPUs anymore, at least not for me.

Thanks for the fish Eleuthria.  I'll keep my SHA-256 mining on BTC Guild though that is coming to an end too I fear.
Yea is the rewrite coming along? I am really looking forward to it. I feel getting your system on more coins will be much more profit.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Share submission Failure! (oh it's working now) What was that?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
set it and forget it....

...hit it and quit it
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
set it and forget it....
Were we stuck mining LTC for a while a few days back?

Yep, now were mining everything but and LTC is on the rise!

Maybe our total hashrate isn't enough to mine LTC.

Yep, now were mining everything but and LTC is on the rise!
Oh man that exgange rate gave me a Shit in the underwear  Shocked

.111 to .05 was quite a dump  Sad Ele That really pissed me off lol I know it wasnt your fault but dam I was thinking SG had a secret to making double every other pool made. Totaly got messed up with that and it messed with my mind. 88USD - 44 USD ugh quite depressing. Head Smash Kiss

Unfortunately Eleuthria has not control over the scrypt coin prices.  I knew something was off when I made 4x estimated LTC earnings and thought wow we must have hit a LOT bonus but I calculated it out by hand and found LTC to be the offender.  Didn't help LTC nosedived this past month.  It was even worse last week.

Oh I know , I was fooled by the Estimated value. I Have been trojaned before and lost .63 BTC that SUUUcked so I just crapped my pants as an aftershock from that trojan. Ele got the multi coin goin again Im impressed I thought we were gonna be head smashing LTC blocks for a chance at a reward lol. Now Dodge is rising a tad LTC is stabelizing and Ill be a millionare tomorrow off the kitteh coin I have saved  Tongue
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
lost some money from anw thanks for the update/replies
Activity: 873

.111 to .05 was quite a dump  Sad Ele That really pissed me off lol I know it wasnt your fault but dam I was thinking SG had a secret to making double every other pool made. Totaly got messed up with that and it messed with my mind. 88USD - 44 USD ugh quite depressing. Head Smash Kiss

Unfortunately Eleuthria has not control over the scrypt coin prices.  I knew something was off when I made 4x estimated LTC earnings and thought wow we must have hit a LOT bonus but I calculated it out by hand and found LTC to be the offender.  Didn't help LTC nosedived this past month.  It was even worse last week.

Activity: 672
Currently you would make 0.01 LTC/day in value (you might get some other mishmash coins here and there that convert to BTC).  The dif will go up in a day and you will make less.  Currently 0.01 LTC is 8 cents a day - probably not worth it unless free electricity - even then I don't know about mining for 50 cents a week.

Thanks Bitsaurus. 0.1ltc a day is probably not worth it then, but I am intrigued about this seamless coin switching and paid in btc idea. May give it a try for a day just to see work it works.  Smiley
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
This is probably a stupid question, but I am going to ask it anyway. Is there anyway to set a max difficulty for a worker? Been mining here for a while and kept noticing my Gridseed's were all over the place. Switched to wemineltc for a few days, where they have a Gridseed server with capped 256 difficulty, and everything is running smooth again. I guess it has something to do with the coin switching or spamming the server with low diff work.
legendary
Activity: 1750
I've fixed the incorrect LTC exchange rate used on the dashboard for your approximate BTC earnings.  It broke after the removal of LOT&MEOW from the switching system.
Pages:
Jump to: