Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING DOWN] ScryptGuild Auto-Switching Pool - page 33. (Read 102241 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi Guys,
I have Switched my rig to ScryptGuild to give it a try. The problem i am having is of high reject rate. Around 8% average.
What the normal reject rates other are getting on this pool? I am using same settings on other pool and my reject ratio was around 1%.
Is there any other EU or Asian server i can try to connect to see if that helps?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi all,

I've just moved one of my miners over to scryptGuild as a test ...a friend mentioned it and so far it seems a really nice frontend setup. However I have a couple questions, I am fairly new to crypto mining world in the grand scheme of things. I've mostly mined on pools where you don't setup workers or done some solo ltc stuff.

I am wondering...
- What difficulty should I be setting on my worker on the web page (I have it on default - 16)? My rig is running 6x MSI7950s
- I seem to get allot of rejects/stales ...is this linked to my incorrect difficulty setting? For example: Accepted 66,288  Rejected 6,160 / 0 / 0 / 0  ...or my conf settings?

"scrypt" : true,
"intensity" : "20,20,20,20,20,20",
"worksize" : "256,256,256,256,256,256",
"thread-concurrency" : "24000,24000,24000,24000,24000,24000",
"gpu-powertune" : "20,20,20,20,20,20,",
"gpu-engine" : "1000,1140,1140,1140,1140,1140",
"gpu-fan" : "40-85,40-85,40-85,40-85,40-85,40-85",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250,1250,1250,1250,1250,1250",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.962,0.962,0.962,0.962,0.962,0.962",
"shaders" : "1792,1792,1792,1792,1792,1792",
"temp-cutoff" : "88,88,88,88,88,88",
"temp-overheat" : "86,86,86,86,86,86",
"temp-target" : "78,78,78,78,78,78"

I don't normally run my gpu's this hard but I found the settings on https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison so thought I would just try them out. Maybe something in here is wonky causing the high reject rate?

Thanks for any advice. Seems like a great pool. I hope it does well and I move my other rig over ...I have been considering shutting things down recently so hoping returns on here are better.

Cheers
Nick.

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
how about 42 coin
is there anyway to get a profit on

Price Per 42: 64.00000002 (BTC)
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Thanks for the HELP.. I Finally  received a Email Confirmation after changing all of the wallet addresses.  There were No email Spams I checked it first ..I stand Corrected!!!!!! ALL Is Good!!!!!! Grin Smiley

And next time, don't overreact so damn much.  It makes you look foolish.
Activity: 40
Thanks for the HELP.. I Finally  received a Email Confirmation after changing all of the wallet addresses.  There were No email Spams I checked it first ..I stand Corrected!!!!!! ALL Is Good!!!!!! Grin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
BEWARE!!!I have had No Response to Inquiry. I Mined for Over a week and had them auto Covert to Bitcoins. I now have .25 to transfer to My Wallet but it will NOT CONFIRM MY Wallet  BY email... .It has been 2  WEEKS and NO EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT!!!! I Also have coins that as of APRIL 1 are Going to Be Delete and can not get those Either.!!!

BEWAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The emails were sent.  They weren't bounced.  Check your spam box or try changing the wallets to a different address for a new email to get sent.  They get pushed to the mail server before the page even reloads stating that a confirmation was sent.  Within seconds they're then actually sent by the mail server.  Every single email sent to your address was successfully delivered without a bounceback/blocked message.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
hello @el, hope you don't mind, but this is important to ALL U.S.miners....please sign this petition to change the IRS ruling, thanks sbfree.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/amend-irs-notice-2014-2taxing-virtual-currencybitcoin-property-stifles-new-technologycreates/z7WtKZGY

FTFY
you know i thought about that, but in the end I left it out because i do believe it affects all miners, even those not in the USA. Maybe not directly, and maybe they can't sign it, but it is important to all miners to at least make those aware that can sign. I hope this works because I would hate to have to file tax forms for that coffee and smores I bought in hollywood with bitcoin.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
hello @el, hope you don't mind, but this is important to ALL U.S.miners....please sign this petition to change the IRS ruling, thanks sbfree.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/amend-irs-notice-2014-2taxing-virtual-currencybitcoin-property-stifles-new-technologycreates/z7WtKZGY

FTFY
Activity: 336
BEWARE!!!I have had No Response to Inquiry. I Mined for Over a week and had them auto Covert to Bitcoins. I now have .25 to transfer to My Wallet but it will NOT CONFIRM MY Wallet  BY email... .It has been 2  WEEKS and NO EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT!!!! I Also have coins that as of APRIL 1 are Going to Be Delete and can not get those Either.!!!

jj, slow your roll....ELEUTHRIA is one of the BEST! email him or post here normally, and when he has time he will get to it or let you know where you stand. He does run 1 of the biggest BTC pool servers for the BITCOIN network plus this one. So CHILLAX!

and while you are chillaxing...go here and sign this IRS petition for all us miners.

hello @el, hope you don't mind, but this is important to ALL miners....please sign this petition to change the IRS ruling, thanks sbfree.

PS. jj, hurry and open an acct. on cryptsy or something like it, send you alt coins there and convert, otherwise you will be donating AS I WILL BE, to the SCRYPTGUILD DONATION FUND come April 1st.
Activity: 40
BEWARE!!!I have had No Response to Inquiry. I Mined for Over a week and had them auto Covert to Bitcoins. I now have .25 to transfer to My Wallet but it will NOT CONFIRM MY Wallet  BY email... .It has been 2  WEEKS and NO EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT!!!! I Also have coins that as of APRIL 1 are Going to Be Delete and can not get those Either.!!!

Activity: 2
I'm trying this out. Switched my rig to Scrypt Guild today from another multi-pool. I was impressed with BTC Guild so the credibility is there. I'll just have to wait see what the experiment will yield. Looking forward to see what becomes of this  Smiley
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
.. and still waiting on btc auto payouts set to min .001 seeing the new qt client lowered the xsfer fee and btc guild allows it, why not scryptguild?   I have read servile request for this and still cant go below .01. It so close to being perfect.. (almost)

Icon

Activity: 26
I finally had to switch my miner off as the cost for the electricity is greater than what I'm making, now that USD/BTC has fallen.  I reckon it has to be $600/BTC before this will become profitable for me again.  Still, it was fun while it lasted, and I'll be back again when the BTC price rises enough. Cheesy

I understand what you say, most of us are on the dilema now to either turn off or power down some miners for a while to see where this goes with GPU related work.
An example, DOGE that (was the work horse) had a good chance of gains for multipools, has taken steps to preserve it's (potential?) for the everyday miner and can't be cherry picked anymore.
There are still some (very few) coins that could be mined for a profit but it will take very hard work for the op to keep up with it.

Even though I'm using 2nd and (soon to have I hope) 3rd generation asics, I'm holding to what's left of my GPU farm. Guess is like avoiding having a guiilty feeling of getting completely rid of them. Maybe I'm still driven by the GPU passion and not common sense.
But, don't think the new asics are all time saviors. Scrypt has a shorter life than BTC, so...

After the 1st we'll see what E. has for us and may be able to increase our carbon footprint a little more. Wish we had this pool a while back at the dawn of Script mining instead of at almost twilight of the GPU.

Cheers to all, we had fun.
Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I finally had to switch my miner off as the cost for the electricity is greater than what I'm making, now that USD/BTC has fallen.  I reckon it has to be $600/BTC before this will become profitable for me again.  Still, it was fun while it lasted, and I'll be back again when the BTC price rises enough. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
I know your a pool and not an exchange, but any thoughts on adding a feature to sell coins if they hit a certain price?  I like the reserve option, but an option to maybe set a certain amount of each coin to keep in btc amount or by amount of time taken to mine (I realize these would constantly change, but a base number for all coins would be nice) since 100,000 doge is not the same as 100,000 ltc, an option to keep a roughly the same value of each for all coins would be nice.  Then an option to auto sell all of a coin if it hits a certain price.  I don't have time to monitor the prices of all coins and constantly check my crypts account, so if I could have a reserve on scryptguild, I can set an auto sell amount, and if it hits I am happy and my reserve starts to fill again?

Why can't you auto pay to an exchange and setup autosell rules there? 

M

I know that is a possibility, but that is just one more site I have to monitor, and has my coins.  I would rather have it all on one site where I know the pool owner has integrity and is easy to monitor.  This was just an idea to separate scryptguild from other pools, thought it would be kind of neat.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
I know your a pool and not an exchange, but any thoughts on adding a feature to sell coins if they hit a certain price?  I like the reserve option, but an option to maybe set a certain amount of each coin to keep in btc amount or by amount of time taken to mine (I realize these would constantly change, but a base number for all coins would be nice) since 100,000 doge is not the same as 100,000 ltc, an option to keep a roughly the same value of each for all coins would be nice.  Then an option to auto sell all of a coin if it hits a certain price.  I don't have time to monitor the prices of all coins and constantly check my crypts account, so if I could have a reserve on scryptguild, I can set an auto sell amount, and if it hits I am happy and my reserve starts to fill again?

Why can't you auto pay to an exchange and setup autosell rules there? 

M
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I have been using the pool for a few hours and been watching it for some time. I have a few questions/ideas.

Are you planning on implementing a high scores like there is for btcguild?  I always liked that and being able to see the top hashers is fun and interesting.

I am sure that was kind of rambling, but I hope the point went across fine.

Thanks for listening,

DebitMe
Activity: 28
I really want to be able to switch time zone.... :/ also better security...

+1, i mentioned this too a while ago...
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I really want to be able to switch time zone.... :/ also better security...
Pages:
Jump to: