Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING DOWN] ScryptGuild Auto-Switching Pool - page 34. (Read 102241 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
I have been using the pool for a few hours and been watching it for some time. I have a few questions/ideas.

Are you planning on implementing a high scores like there is for btcguild?  I always liked that and being able to see the top hashers is fun and interesting.

I know your a pool and not an exchange, but any thoughts on adding a feature to sell coins if they hit a certain price?  I like the reserve option, but an option to maybe set a certain amount of each coin to keep in btc amount or by amount of time taken to mine (I realize these would constantly change, but a base number for all coins would be nice) since 100,000 doge is not the same as 100,000 ltc, an option to keep a roughly the same value of each for all coins would be nice.  Then an option to auto sell all of a coin if it hits a certain price.  I don't have time to monitor the prices of all coins and constantly check my crypts account, so if I could have a reserve on scryptguild, I can set an auto sell amount, and if it hits I am happy and my reserve starts to fill again?

I am sure that was kind of rambling, but I hope the point went across fine.

Thanks for listening,

DebitMe
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
 I mined on Scrypt Guild for over a week. I have coins including .25 Bitcoins and the wallets stays unconfirmed.  It never sends a email to confirm it. I can not change the email address so mining for over week with nothing to show .  Can anybody help?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
No more Crypto in this world
Will you add Bitbar (BTB) to your pool? 1 BTB = 0.05361492 BTC good profit
Activity: 11
ScryptGuild,

I notice that my Doge Auto payment has not processed. It had been working fine with the trigger amount set to 5000 coins. Now my balance is at 12000 and no payments have been sent since 3/26/14 at 09:00. Other coins are processing Ok just Doge not working.

Thanks

Had a small problem that hit yesterday and wasn't reported.  Basically ScryptGuild credits your account before the coins from the blocks are spendable (we don't wait for the block to mature, just wait until it has a few confirmations to avoid orphans).  We had a burst of blocks at one point that resulted in the pool not having enough *spendable* coins to pay out.  Normally this wouldn't be a problem, the next hour the auto payout would run again and catch up.  However, what ended up happening was the script that constantly loads coins onto Cryptsy ran after that failed automatic payout, sending most of our spendable coins to Cryptsy except for the minimum amount that it is set to keep local.  This wasn't enough to hit payouts, so the cycle kept repeating itself.

I've disabled the Cryptsy auto-refill script for today (the balances on Cryptsy should be enough to handle about a week worth of conversions at this point).  The DOGE payouts should get cleared up within a few hours.

The payout was processed. This afternoon.

Thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
*woof*  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
ScryptGuild,

I notice that my Doge Auto payment has not processed. It had been working fine with the trigger amount set to 5000 coins. Now my balance is at 12000 and no payments have been sent since 3/26/14 at 09:00. Other coins are processing Ok just Doge not working.

Thanks

Had a small problem that hit yesterday and wasn't reported.  Basically ScryptGuild credits your account before the coins from the blocks are spendable (we don't wait for the block to mature, just wait until it has a few confirmations to avoid orphans).  We had a burst of blocks at one point that resulted in the pool not having enough *spendable* coins to pay out.  Normally this wouldn't be a problem, the next hour the auto payout would run again and catch up.  However, what ended up happening was the script that constantly loads coins onto Cryptsy ran after that failed automatic payout, sending most of our spendable coins to Cryptsy except for the minimum amount that it is set to keep local.  This wasn't enough to hit payouts, so the cycle kept repeating itself.

I've disabled the Cryptsy auto-refill script for today (the balances on Cryptsy should be enough to handle about a week worth of conversions at this point).  The DOGE payouts should get cleared up within a few hours.
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Eleuthria, today i made 0,00609739 BTC/MH/Day with Scrypt-N after mining Vertcoin and exchanging it to BTC thru Cryptsy... is it possible to get Scrypt-N auto-switch pool? its more profitable and ASIC Scrypt resistance
Don't forget that with Scrypt-N, miners only produces 40% in MH compared to standard scrypt, so the profit is half.
I have been mining VTC for a couple of weeks, and, for the moment, it is not worth it, unless exchange value increases.
I can mine at 700KH/Card in scrypt, but only 320KH/Card in scrypt-N
Activity: 11
ScryptGuild,

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
is there a way to manually cash out my balance? Cause my balance is 0.008BTC and i wish to withdrawn instead of mining till it reach 0.01BTC?

What I did was simply set the auto-payout to something lower then my balance, had it auto-pay and then set the threshold back again. Not perfect, but I didn't have to wait so long for the payment to be sent.

Problem is, that you can't set lower auto-payout than 0.01BTC.

That would be a good choice 0,01 BTC when you are mining with only low power....
My beard will grow to the ground.... until I reach 0,01
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Is it just me or the pool is down? I can't access the website.
It wasn't just you - it was down very briefly, just long enough to give me a server error on one attempt.

The website != the pool.  The website is served through Cloudflare, which has regional outages for the HTTP traffic.  The mining traffic is not through Cloudflare (can't be), and only goes through the actual ScryptGuild server.

Planning on implementing 2FA? I for one love google's app.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
It wasn't just you - it was down very briefly, just long enough to give me a server error on one attempt.

The website != the pool.  The website is served through Cloudflare, which has regional outages for the HTTP traffic.  The mining traffic is not through Cloudflare (can't be), and only goes through the actual ScryptGuild server.
Activity: 47
Eleuthria, today i made 0,00609739 BTC/MH/Day with Scrypt-N after mining Vertcoin and exchanging it to BTC thru Cryptsy... is it possible to get Scrypt-N auto-switch pool? its more profitable and ASIC Scrypt resistance

Was this per vert MH?  or compared to regular scrypt MH?  Because essentially vert 1/2's your regular rate, so if you made that in vert mh, thats only 0.003048695 / regular MH.  Unless I read it wrong, just trying to get what you meant.
Activity: 221
they never mine for more than 2minutes ata time, they keep "dropping" and restarting
Power supply issue?  Overheating?  Are they over-clocked?  What kind of miners, what software, and where are you seeing the zero hash rate reported?

Have you tried the Number One fix, i.e. shutting down and rebooting the pc?  I had an issue the other day, when my GPU refused to mine at more than 20KH/s while CGminer reported hash rates in PH/s (yes, really!) until I shut down completely for a few seconds and did a cold boot - a quick restart didn't do the biz - after which it went back to a more reasonable 170KH/s.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Works fine for me.

Activity: 221
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Scrypt (N=10) is backwards compatible with Scrypt-Adaptive-N, but not forwards compatible.  The biggest chunks of work that would need to be done are to extend the stratum implementation to pass nfactor along with work, and then have the miner understand this and use the correct nfactor for a given work item.  Problems crop up, however, as different nfactors perform better at different settings (clock rates, intensities, thread concurrences).

Also, I believe nfactor is fixed in existing kernel implementations, so a kernel for each nfactor would need to be compiled by the miner.

So, for a multi-pool to support coins like vertcoin, it would need to develop it's own miner (modifications to sgminer probably), have a custom stratum server implementation with a non-standard nfactor extension, and probably require that miners specify configurations for all the various nfactors they wish to mine.

Suffice to say, it's not a small job.  It will probably happen eventually tho.
Activity: 289
O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
So, Im loving the scrypt guild, but i have one problem, my miners keep "dropping" to ZERO hashrate for a littlewihle, and then they get back to hashing, they never mine for more than 2minutes ata time, they keep "dropping" and restarting

Anyideas?
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Works fine here Smiley
Been testing it with 2MH last week and I like it!.
added another 10MH, if everything goes well will move more rigs Smiley
Activity: 125
Pages:
Jump to: