Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING DOWN] ScryptGuild Auto-Switching Pool - page 28. (Read 102241 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris

Yep I have added and confirmed my wallet ...but it is my www.BTC-e.com BTC wallet. Is that a problem?

On BTC-e it says...
- Minimal amount for deposit is - 0.0001 BTC.
- We do not support generated transactions from pools like Eligius, P2Pool etc.

I know im new to all this but scryptGuild isn't like the pools they mention above is it? It doesn't generate transactions ...you mine, it stores, it transfers right?

Cheers

Yes this is not a generated transaction.

Yes, remember btc-e, like any web wallet, could 'go down', 'get hacked' etc at any moment.

Use multibit or better for your wallet
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
well we will look that will be in 24 hours
 Cool

Just remember that PPLNS means when you turn off you continue getting payments for the next 4-5 hours.  Meaning you don't have 13 hours of mining time paid, you have 8 hours of data that is fully paid and 5 hours that is not.

However, I'm going to say this again because I continue seeing people post it:

PPLNS, does not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, penalize you for idle time, disconnects, turning your miners off, etc.  If you have someone tell you this, they do not know what they are talking about.  The slow rewards at the start of mining under PPLNS are the inverse to the rewards you receive when you stop mining later.  It's a symmetrical process.  The expected value of a share submitted under PPLNS does not change regardless of what you did before submitting that share or what you do after submitting that share.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
well we will look that will be in 24 hours
 Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
statistics -

13 hours
1,600.83 KH/s
Approx. BTC Value - 0.00234529

what is this? ))

on LTC it would turn out more  Grin

Not to be a jerk - but - so then mine LTC.
I mean - I only have 600kh but I find my profits are greater on here than simply mining LTC. Your mileage may vary I suppose.
Activity: 140
statistics -

13 hours
1,600.83 KH/s
Approx. BTC Value - 0.00234529

what is this? ))

on LTC it would turn out more  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Yes I use them as well.  My ref is in my sig so as not to tick people off.
I like it over there.  The payouts have been steady and when paying attention there are some super cheap kh/s to trade there.
So far so good.

Now back on topic as this is not the correct thread for it.

Just a thought... been using Scrypt.cc to augment my BTC gains from here.  Instead of leaving BTC in wallet to waste away, I put it into cloudhashing to buy more scrypt mining power.

I thought it was a better deal than trying to trade btc back in right now, and it serves (in my case) as a way to gain a little extra btc while waiting for the price / USD to climb back out.  I know its not for everyone, but its working for me.

ele, you're still doing a great job!

Check it out!

http://scrypt.cc?ref=bablq

Anyone else tried this yet?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Just a thought... been using Scrypt.cc to augment my BTC gains from here.  Instead of leaving BTC in wallet to waste away, I put it into cloudhashing to buy more scrypt mining power.

I thought it was a better deal than trying to trade btc back in right now, and it serves (in my case) as a way to gain a little extra btc while waiting for the price / USD to climb back out.  I know its not for everyone, but its working for me.

Check it out!

Way to not so subtly drop your referral link in there...this has very little to do with this thread but good try.

I'm really looking for feedback more than anything else.  do you have a better way to use your accumulated btc?

I'd suggest either trading or something like btc-arbs.  Investing in the mining sites isn't a terrible idea but you can likely do more with your coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Check it out!

Way to not so subtly drop your referral link in there...this has very little to do with this thread but good try.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Bitcoin (BTC)    0.08024939
That's at the top under Account Balances. The automatic payout threshold is 0.01 and I am well above that.

Yep I have added and confirmed my wallet ...but it is my www.BTC-e.com BTC wallet. Is that a problem?

On BTC-e it says...

I know im new to all this but scryptGuild isn't like the pools they mention above is it? It doesn't generate transactions ...you mine, it stores, it transfers right?

Cheers

Sure you have BITCOIN set to 0.01?  Sure it's 0.01 and not 0.10?  Positive it says 'Confirmed' next to your BITCOIN wallet?  The pool triggers payouts *every hour* for automatic payouts, and BTC has been triggering exactly as expected every hour without delay.

Slaps self in face!   ...I thought if Auto Payment was 0.0 then it defaults to 0.01 daily payments. My bad sorry mate Wink
Activity: 11
i like this pool, but it's a pity that it does not grow.
finding some way to lower the fees could do the trick i guess.

Are you suggesting that I should be paying you a bonus as well?  Because the only fee on the pool at the moment is the 1% trading fee, which is optional.

no, I get that is actually Cryptsy.

Anyway, i think that i will have to leave the pool since i'm mining with 10 Gridseeds on a raspberry pi from yesterday, and the raspberry resets the asics every 1-2 hours, so this seems very costly with the anti-poolhopping features of the PPLNS used.
In fact I'm making even less of what i used to make with vgas and half the hashpower.

That is Odd. I have been mining here for almost two weeks with 10 gridseed units with a Raspberry with no major issues. I do have an issue where a gridseed will have a USB buss error and drop out once every 5-10 hours. I have a script detect this and restart cgminer. I have an average of 3400 KH/s. I do have the default difficulty set to 256. The restarts do not seen to effect the overall KH/s rate.

legendary
Activity: 1750
That's at the top under Account Balances. The automatic payout threshold is 0.01 and I am well above that.

On BTC-e it says...

Cheers

Sure you have BITCOIN set to 0.01?  Sure it's 0.01 and not 0.10?  Positive it says 'Confirmed' next to your BITCOIN wallet?  The pool triggers payouts *every hour* for automatic payouts, and BTC has been triggering exactly as expected every hour without delay.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Not that I know of but you can hide them and also rename them.

am i only be too stupid or can´t you delete workers?
I have Auto convert enabled so it should be converting to BTC on the hour ...but i've accumulated almost 0.1BTC over the last couple days so this should be sitting in my wallet right now but it has remained in the Estimated field on the Dashboard? This is why I was asking if there needs to be something enabled. From what I can tell, as long as the auto convert is on then I should be seeing BTC available to transfer? I have zero values in the retain coin section. And if the coin values are really low then it should trade on the day instead of every hr.
In your Dashboard screen, what is the value against BTC at the top of the list in Account Balances?  (Ignore the Approx. BTC value at the bottom).  If this is not zero, then your other coins are being converted as expected.

Have you added a BTC wallet address to the Wallets section, and confirmed it?  If so, the accumulated BTC will be transferred to that when the amount reaches the Automatic Payout Threshold to the right - as long as that isn't zero.  If you haven't set this up, then the BTC you earned will just sit in your ScryptGuild account until you do.

On BTC-e it says...

Cheers
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Change the difficulty on workers hours ago... Still cgminer shows no change...
Activity: 221
I have Auto convert enabled so it should be converting to BTC on the hour ...but i've accumulated almost 0.1BTC over the last couple days so this should be sitting in my wallet right now but it has remained in the Estimated field on the Dashboard? This is why I was asking if there needs to be something enabled. From what I can tell, as long as the auto convert is on then I should be seeing BTC available to transfer? I have zero values in the retain coin section. And if the coin values are really low then it should trade on the day instead of every hr.
In your Dashboard screen, what is the value against BTC at the top of the list in Account Balances?  (Ignore the Approx. BTC value at the bottom).  If this is not zero, then your other coins are being converted as expected.

Have you added a BTC wallet address to the Wallets section, and confirmed it?  If so, the accumulated BTC will be transferred to that when the amount reaches the Automatic Payout Threshold to the right - as long as that isn't zero.  If you haven't set this up, then the BTC you earned will just sit in your ScryptGuild account until you do.
Activity: 36
am i only be too stupid or can´t you delete workers?
Two perhaps stoopid questions so I apologise in advance Wink

- How do I transfer my estimated mined coins to my BTC wallet at my exchange?
By "Estimated mined coins" do you mean the approximate BTC value?  If so, you don't: this is the total value of all your non-BTC coins if they were to be sold at the moment the value was calculated hourly.  They will be sold if their individual value exceeds the trigger threshold at about 11 minutes past each hour, or once per day regardless of value in a sweep-up operation.  This is why you see them disappear from the list from time to time, before re-appearing an hour later.

When they have been sold, they will appear in (be added to) your ScryptGuild BTC account balance.  Once the balance has exceeded BTC.001 they may be transferred to your bitcoin wallet.  This can only happen if (i) you have added your BTC address to this site, and (ii) set the minimum transfer threshold.  Once they have been transferred to your BTC address you can do what you like with them.

- Whats the time zone that the Worker Charts are on? I need to figure out my GMT position. +1 to time zone settings as well
Read through the last couple of pages and you will find the answer.  I'm not doing it all for you!  Wink

Hi Alan... I have Auto convert enabled so it should be converting to BTC on the hour ...but i've accumulated almost 0.1BTC over the last couple days so this should be sitting in my wallet right now but it has remained in the Estimated field on the Dashboard? This is why I was asking if there needs to be something enabled. From what I can tell, as long as the auto convert is on then I should be seeing BTC available to transfer? I have zero values in the retain coin section. And if the coin values are really low then it should trade on the day instead of every hr.

If scryptGuild is trading on the hr ...is it converting into a temp wallet on the site and I can collect coins there and then send to my exchange. I know BTC-e don't allow lots of small transfers from p2p style pools.

Thanks for the info
donator
Activity: 2058
Poor impulse control.

Are you suggesting that I should be paying you a bonus as well?  Because the only fee on the pool at the moment is the 1% trading fee, which is optional.

Anyway, i think that i will have to leave the pool since i'm mining with 10 Gridseeds on a raspberry pi from yesterday, and the raspberry resets the asics every 1-2 hours, so this seems very costly with the anti-poolhopping features of the PPLNS used.
In fact I'm making even less of what i used to make with vgas and half the hashpower.

Connectivity should not affect your income. But the variance is large which is what you're noticing. To get accurate earnings estimates you might need to leave it for a couple of weeks. Or put the gpus here and the Gridseeds elsewhere and see if there's a significant difference in btc/Mhps over a couple of weeks.

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic

Activity: 221
Two perhaps stoopid questions so I apologise in advance Wink

- How do I transfer my estimated mined coins to my BTC wallet at my exchange?
By "Estimated mined coins" do you mean the approximate BTC value?  If so, you don't: this is the total value of all your non-BTC coins if they were to be sold at the moment the value was calculated hourly.  They will be sold if their individual value exceeds the trigger threshold at about 11 minutes past each hour, or once per day regardless of value in a sweep-up operation.  This is why you see them disappear from the list from time to time, before re-appearing an hour later.

When they have been sold, they will appear in (be added to) your ScryptGuild BTC account balance.  Once the balance has exceeded BTC.001 they may be transferred to your bitcoin wallet.  This can only happen if (i) you have added your BTC address to this site, and (ii) set the minimum transfer threshold.  Once they have been transferred to your BTC address you can do what you like with them.

- Whats the time zone that the Worker Charts are on? I need to figure out my GMT position. +1 to time zone settings as well
Read through the last couple of pages and you will find the answer.  I'm not doing it all for you!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: