Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING DOWN] ScryptGuild Auto-Switching Pool - page 30. (Read 102241 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Co-Founder @ Blocktrail
Updates:

1) Automatic payouts for coins can now be set to 0.001.  Payouts under 0.01 are processed once per day at 00:35 server time (EST).

"00:35 server time" that's nice, but what is the server time ?
can we get a timezone setting in our profile or a clock on the website somewhere ?

Eastern Time.  I did put EST (though it's EDT right now...god do I hate daylight savings).

+1

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
How can I make manual payout on ScryptGuild ?

You don't.  Payouts go out every hour.  You only get credited every hour, so there's little point in a manual payout.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
How can I make manual payout on ScryptGuild ?
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
I heard of a mac which comes default as water cooled, I'd love that just to see how they did it.   I wonder if their models are efficient power wise though, to mine with

The gap on cgmining, might be most easily solved by switching back to older versions.  It could be many things, link a screenshot   eg. a bad cutoff value
Try cgwatcher maybe, which manages cg automatically

btcguild is down ?? did i miss something ??

BTC Guild questions should be posted in the BTC Guild thread....which has a bunch of posts about the outage.

i need to find that thread then. thanks .

Here it is : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=49417.6620;topicseen
Activity: 205
Which model is that, fivejohnnyfive?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Work gave me a new tube mac pro and it's dual graphics cards pump out a nice 500kh. (don't judge me).

Anyway, just wanted to say longtime fan of BTCguild and loving the new Scrypt pool. Thanks for the hard work.
legendary
Updates:

1) Automatic payouts for coins can now be set to 0.001.  Payouts under 0.01 are processed once per day at 00:35 server time (EST).

can we get a timezone setting in our profile or a clock on the website somewhere ?

Eastern Time.  I did put EST (though it's EDT right now...god do I hate daylight savings).
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Updates:

Activity: 131
enjoy:

This is the NXT pool

This is the NXT Wallet

And this is Cryptsy exchange rate with final value to BTC

confusing
why are you posting th7s here?  very confusing
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
MultiMiner usually runs them separate as well in the back ground.
Try the MultiMiner thread they should be able to get you running fast.  NWoolls who makes it is very helpful.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multiminer-any-miner-any-where-on-any-device-free-open-source-cross-platform-248173

So it seems that MultiMiner is the issue... After just running two differant instances of BFG miner (one for my ASIC's and one for my scryptGPU) the problem is gone
if i use Multiminer, the GPU sputters out and in like i mentioned before, but not the ASIC's

Anyone know of any single program that I could use to mine both scrypt with a gpu and sha256 with ASIC's?
I'd rather not have two BFGminer windows open all the time
legendary
Updates:

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
So it seems that MultiMiner is the issue... After just running two differant instances of BFG miner (one for my ASIC's and one for my scryptGPU) the problem is gone
if i use Multiminer, the GPU sputters out and in like i mentioned before, but not the ASIC's

Anyone know of any single program that I could use to mine both scrypt with a gpu and sha256 with ASIC's?
I'd rather not have two BFGminer windows open all the time
legendary
Another suggestion: do you have plans to merge BTCGuild and ScryptGuild accounts ? So both BTC mining and Scrypt auto-conversions are placed on the same account and withdrawn all at once ? It would be helpful for slow miners, like me.

No plans to merge the two.

So, Im loving the scrypt guild, but i have one problem, my miners keep "dropping" to ZERO hashrate for a littlewihle, and then they get back to hashing, they never mine for more than 2minutes ata time, they keep "dropping" off and on

Anyideas?
Anybody?

I have no idea.  The problem isn't on the pool, and it isn't related to coin switching as the other poster said.  Unlike other multipools, ScryptGuild doesn't involve any brief disconnects when switching coins, nor does it invalidate work for the previous coin which could cause a miner to switch pools due to heavy rejects.  ScryptGuild's coin switching is identical to a new block notification, because that's all it is.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
Another suggestion: do you have plans to merge BTCGuild and ScryptGuild accounts ? So both BTC mining and Scrypt auto-conversions are placed on the same account and withdrawn all at once ? It would be helpful for slow miners, like me.
legendary
Okey Dokey Lokey
So, Im loving the scrypt guild, but i have one problem, my miners keep "dropping" to ZERO hashrate for a littlewihle, and then they get back to hashing, they never mine for more than 2minutes ata time, they keep "dropping" off and on

Anyideas?
Anybody?

There was an issue with some particular versions of cgminer which would cause a 5 minute failover to a backup pool whenever a multipool switched coins.
What mining software are you usnig?
"MultiMiner"
Im gonna try and replace the CGminer folder with an updated version

You must be running an old version of MultiMiner?
I think it stopped support for cgminer a while ago, and uses bgminer only now.
fff too fast for my edit
Ugh, Now im getting this stupid "command argument --http-port unrecognised" Obviously the "multiminer" app is trying to use a command that I assume is no longer supported by BFGminer due to redundancy
That was the most recent version i just tested (3.10.0), I just replaced the recent bfgminer with 3.5.1 and i get "blahblah argument --scan not recognised"

I think the --http-port failure was because I was grabibng the 64bit versions, and Multiminer is apparently a x86bit application, so i deleted the folder, let it download the lastest BFGminer annnd
Im back to where I started

The dropoffs last for about 2seconds to 4 minutes... Wtf
Activity: 476

Anyideas?
Anybody?

There was an issue with some particular versions of cgminer which would cause a 5 minute failover to a backup pool whenever a multipool switched coins.
"MultiMiner"
Im gonna try and replace the CGminer folder with an updated version

You must be running an old version of MultiMiner?
I think it stopped support for cgminer a while ago, and uses bgminer only now.
legendary
Okey Dokey Lokey

Anyideas?
Anybody?

"MultiMiner"
Im gonna try and replace the BFGminer folder with an updated version
Activity: 476

Anyideas?
Anybody?

legendary
Okey Dokey Lokey

Anyideas?
Anybody?
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
A suggestion: can you implement manual conversion and payout buttons ?

Both may work as the current scheduled events: a manual conversion will temporarily turn on the convert to BTC option and after the next conversion round it turns the option off. Same for the manual payout, temporarily set the minimum amount and after the scheduled payout event, set it back to 0.

Even better for the convert to BTC option would be to have personal schedules, like once an hour, once a day or every X hours.

What do you think ?
Pages:
Jump to: