Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING DOWN] ScryptGuild Auto-Switching Pool - page 44. (Read 102241 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
eleuthria, great job so far, i really like your pool and your site.

i just wanted to ask if you have tried setting up the pool speed chart so that rather than showing a point on the graph, it draws a vertical line and shows the values for all coins at that point in time (like the "spline with symbols" or "ajax loaded data" examples)? it may be too cluttered with all the coins now, but as it is, it's hard to see many of the less mined coins because they all pile up at the bottom.

it may all make sense to put the graphs one above the other so that you can show more detail over time.
Activity: 28
A customer left here a core i5 computer with a GT 630 video card in it.
I decided to try it out.

The strange thing that all my cgminers produce around 5-9% rejected but I run a cpuminer and a cudaminer on that computer and those only produce like 0.7%. Slow tho, 39KH for the CPU and 33KH from the GT630. Diff 16.
Activity: 28
My average for the last 4 days is 0.0064 BTC/MH/day.

The last 24 Hours was 0.0059.

Not exactly the last 24hours or 4 days. Before my last payout what was about 8 hours ago.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Hey Eleuthria, nice new hashrate charts. What's causing that 24 cycle in the pool hashrate?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Evolution in action.
A system of 'random' block rewards which can be perfectly predicted is ripe to be gamed, and it was.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Activity: 6
Mined here for the past 24h and only have 0.01053083.  I do realize that some of the coins are delayed but somehow this still seems really low.  Can anybody shed some light?  I switched over from waffle and i was at least doing close to 0.03 in a 24h period.  Thanks in advance.

edit: sorry forgot to mention 4.5MH/s
legendary
Activity: 1750
Small update to worker speed charts:  The markers for each data point are no longer visible (they obstruct the charts pretty bad when you have lots of data), except when hovering over, it will show the market for your nearest datapoint.

You can also zoom in to a certain time frame.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Any chance Auroracoin will be added?  It's a very cool concept and actually makes premining sound legit, lol.

In no way is a 50% premine legit, but aside from that the difficulty was just too obscenely high to bother with for an altcoin with no history.

Maybe "legit" was a poor choice of words.  But at least it's a coin with a rather interesting purpose and has a unique reason to exist.
legendary
Activity: 1288
In this case I agree.
Some coins though have much broader goals than to be pumped and dumped.
It's all money.  Smiley

I agree huge pre-mines no matter the reason hurt a coin in the end.
I do think that some pre-mines that have legitimate uses to further the coin and the community are a benefit.  MemoryCoin for one.  It has a vibrant community and voting system with developers and supporters constantly working on it. 
All coins have their ups and downs but I see Aurora coin as having a huge fall in the near future due to that.  It makes it not very sustainable.

This makes sense if you intend to do something "useful" with the coin aside from dump it for BTC.  However, considering we used MOON until it was unusable, and the op himself said dump the coins, I don't see what pre-mining has to do with anything.  If it's profitable, it's profitable!

M
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
I do think that some pre-mines that have legitimate uses to further the coin and the community are a benefit.  MemoryCoin for one.  It has a vibrant community and voting system with developers and supporters constantly working on it. 
All coins have their ups and downs but I see Aurora coin as having a huge fall in the near future due to that.  It makes it not very sustainable.

This makes sense if you intend to do something "useful" with the coin aside from dump it for BTC.  However, considering we used MOON until it was unusable, and the op himself said dump the coins, I don't see what pre-mining has to do with anything.  If it's profitable, it's profitable!

M
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I have my 20Mh/s farm pointed your way.  Heard nothing but good things about ScryptGuild so I figured I'd give you guys a shot between down time when the farm isn't rented out. 

legendary
Activity: 1288

Hi,

This may be a silly question but i cannot find the answer in the FAQ,

Is my username the name of my workers? or is the password the name of my workers?

Is this the correct format stratum+tcp://stratum.scryptguild.com:3333 -u registered username-p registered username_worker name

Thanks.

Put the worker name (default worker is just your username) as the username.  Put anything you want as the password.

Any chance Auroracoin will be added?  It's a very cool concept and actually makes premining sound legit, lol.

In no way is a 50% premine legit, but aside from that the difficulty was just too obscenely high to bother with for an altcoin with no history.
legendary
I thought Bitcoin had vanished from my dashboard, then I saw it is now being sorted alphabetically with the altcoins.  Since much of the point is to exchange for Bitcoins, and we are not actually mining these, I think it was better as it was, pinned at the top.

Edit: and now it's back at the top!

It was always sorted alphabetically, but we didn't have a coin starting with 'A' until today.  I did change it so Bitcoin is now hardcoded to start at the top.

Anoncoin auto exchange and auto payouts will take a little time to work.  Anoncoin appears to use the same mature time (120 blocks?) as Bitcoin.  ScryptGuild credits your account as soon as a block has 6 confirmations, but it can't actually *send* any of these coins for a while.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I thought Bitcoin had vanished from my dashboard, then I saw it is now being sorted alphabetically with the altcoins.  Since much of the point is to exchange for Bitcoins, and we are not actually mining these, I think it was better as it was, pinned at the top.

Edit: and now it's back at the top!
legendary
Hi,

Is my username the name of my workers? or is the password the name of my workers?

Is this the correct format stratum+tcp://stratum.scryptguild.com:3333 -u registered username-p registered username_worker name

Thanks.

Put the worker name (default worker is just your username) as the username.  Put anything you want as the password.

Glow Stick Dance!
Activity: 41
Hi,

Thanks.
legendary
Sorry about that outage (1 minute or so).  A misconfiguration on one of the coins (bad RPC port) made the pool crash when adding the new coins.  All fixed now.  So today we've added:  Tagcoin, Feathercoin, Novacoin, and Anoncoin.  Auto exchange may occasionally stall on these coins for the first day or so while the system balances the coins between local storage (for auto payout) and the exchanges (for auto convert).
Glow Stick Dance!
Eleuthria is definetly the most proactive and aggressive pool OP around today.  He is constantly improving his pools and always fixes things promptly.  And most importantly, he operates honest and transparent pools.

I hadn't even considered firing up my old GPUs to mine Scrypt until he opened ScryptGuild.  Now I'm actually considering picking up some Gridseed ASICs because this is so addictive and fun.

Keep up the good work E!
Pages:
Jump to: