Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING] GHash.IO mining pool official page - page 39. (Read 149381 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Ghash is confirmed scam
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Death  to ghash

Impressive! I just saw an advertisement on this site where they state: "No scam"
You must have gotten under someone's skin.

Bitpop has a new found talent - I support it!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Death  to ghash

+1

Change pools you dipshits.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Death  to ghash

Impressive! I just saw an advertisement on this site where they state: "No scam"
You must have gotten under someone's skin.
legendary
Death  to ghash
Activity: 116
@ldh37

Thanks!

Do you know if there is a way to remove old / unused workers in ghash.io?

Not to my knowledge.  A search on "remove worker" from the support page shows that several requests for this feature have been made by users in the past couple months but no responses.

https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=remove+worker
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
@ldh37

Thanks!

Do you know if there is a way to remove old / unused workers in ghash.io?
Activity: 116
Is nl1.ghash.io still in use and if so what are the other locale server addresses (e.g. uk1.ghahs.io)?
Another question, is Ghash using var diff or just static diff set from the miners account?

• Although nh1 is referenced in the FAQ, the only ones I see listed on the mining page are uk1.ghash.io and us1.ghash.io
  • I believe it is vardiff if you don't set it, at least that is how it appears to work with my miners
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Is nl1.ghash.io still in use and if so what are the other locale server addresses (e.g. uk1.ghahs.io)?

Another question, is Ghash using var diff or just static diff set from the miners account?

Ghash is a scam
bitpop is a scam
legendary

Ghash is a scam
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

legendary
Can someone tell me what BTC/USD exchange rate Cex.io uses to calculate it's $0.26c per GHS monthly maintenance fee?

They use their personal rate, stop complaining
Activity: 148
If it's transparency you're after, you're at the wrong pool.

TRUE
Activity: 379
Welcome to dogietalk.bs
If it's transparency you're after, you're at the wrong pool.
Can someone tell me what BTC/USD exchange rate Cex.io uses to calculate it's $0.26c per GHS monthly maintenance fee?

I think is is calculated for every solved block and also depended on the pool PH/s

Now ~47 Ph/s  Huh  Shocked  Angry
I think you will find the exchange rate is not calculated but taken from some BTC/USD exchange. I would like to know what the rate is and how often it changes? The exchange rate they use should be transparent so people know what they are going to be charged.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hey posters, have you thought about mining somewhere else?

There's plenty of other pools that you might pick (see here http://organofcorti.blogspot.co.uk/) and you will be helping to keep bitcoin de-centralised.

If everyone picks ghash out of some misguided sense of greed then you must realise that's bad. If ghash has all the miners then ghash has all the power.

Bitcoin will only work if NO-ONE has ALL of the power...

just sayin'
Activity: 379
Welcome to dogietalk.bs
What ever rate they decide to...... Tongue
Activity: 148

I think is is calculated for every solved block and also depended on the pool PH/s

Now ~47 Ph/s  Huh  Shocked  Angry

Pages:
Jump to: