Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING] GHash.IO mining pool official page - page 43. (Read 149381 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

June 24th, CEX.IO and GHash.IO will be down for scheduled maintenance from 4 a.m. to 5 a.m., GMT. We apologize for temporary inconvenience.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Welcome to dogietalk.bs
Can't believe I'm the only person in the Bitcoin community to neg-rep these fraudsters......... Huh

Ah - I'm not. Good.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Let's keep ddosing and selfish mining

Because of some of you scum, I have to waste my Bitcoin and mining on this, protecting your dumbasses from yourself

I hope your weak hands lose all your Bitcoin

Yes your 3 block erupters and undoubted expertise is saving bitcoin as we speak.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What the heck is happening to ghash.io?  Is there a better thread for status discussion?

If you get bored of ghash.io ignoring your questions here - you should open a support ticket with them & get bored of waiting for an answer there instead......you'll still get ignored, but at least it'll be somewhere else, a bit of a change of scenery....... Wink Cheesy Cheesy

+1 Smiley

Yeah this is not the ghash disussion thread, this is the thread where slush miners come when they are bored during looong rounds to see what abuse might be on offer...
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Fuck all companies
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
I knight nottm28 as a bitpop

fuck you Smiley

Yeah bitpop, it doesn't work properly if you do it that way. You have to say:

"I dub thee Sir nottm28"

fuck you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
What the heck is happening to ghash.io?  Is there a better thread for status discussion?

If you get bored of ghash.io ignoring your questions here - you should open a support ticket with them & get bored of waiting for an answer there instead......you'll still get ignored, but at least it'll be somewhere else, a bit of a change of scenery....... Wink Cheesy Cheesy
donator
Poor impulse control.
So why pay for the infrastructure involved in having a pool? How does that benefit them?

I'm only working on my own theory but I calculate that the amount of fees they get selling nmc and others to btc might add up to enough to sustain a profit. I'm guessing (and like you) would like to know this is not some government run endless pit of money experiment that will eventually go belly up...

Jeez, that's dark!

Indeed, I am the new bitpop Smiley

Fuck you ghash users

Weak hands lose Bitcoin

I dunno. It seems bitpop is the new bitpop.
legendary
Fuck you ghash users

Weak hands lose Bitcoin
Activity: 87

Unsure, things seem to be back to normal though.
Activity: 89
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Can't connect to ghash.io...
everything seems very wavy
Activity: 87
Anyone else find this odd?

http://imgur.com/PB4A8Ml
So why pay for the infrastructure involved in having a pool? How does that benefit them?

I'm only working on my own theory but I calculate that the amount of fees they get selling nmc and others to btc might add up to enough to sustain a profit. I'm guessing (and like you) would like to know this is not some government run endless pit of money experiment that will eventually go belly up...

Jeez, that's dark!

Indeed, I am the new bitpop Smiley
donator
Poor impulse control.

Jeez, that's dark!

No other pool operates like GHash.IO.  I'm fine with them selling the hash to cluless buyers or people who just like to buy and flip.  The lack of self control as they approach or surpass 51% is what is disgusting.  Clearly there are enough mindless zombies in the BTC community to push them over 51%.  That does not mean that the owners should say it's not our fault we're successful...

And your analysis of how ghash operates is...?
donator
Poor impulse control.
Gh.io does merged mining of NMC, DVC, IXC, pays transaction fees and has no pool fees.

Cex allows easy trading of NMC and IXC into BTC.

All these factors support the popularity of GH.io and there is no other pool to match that.

How do you think they can offer fee-free mining? How is it paid for?

You can't post such an open question without telling us how you think it works ogofti...

I'm not completely sure, although flound1129 brings up some good points. Regardless, a business is not going to be successful if it doesn't make money. If you're not paying an open fee at a pool then the pool is either making money from you some other way or is subsisting on donations.

I thought maybe the transaction fees from trading?

Pages:
Jump to: