Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSING] GHash.IO mining pool official page - page 42. (Read 149381 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
He swore at them. Again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hey bitpop, ghash just lost about 10PH/s - what did you do to them Smiley

[edit] and slush just lost 1 PH/s too Sad
Activity: 924
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
How quick..........
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Bitcoin gives us the freedom to chose where we want to mine our rigs at. I don't have a bank or some authority saying I can't do this or can't do that. When someone tells me not to do something I'm more inclined to actually do it.

Weak minded, trembling hands

Hope you lose your bitcoins soon

You attack Bitcoin and you do not deserve any

You realize you're just bumping their thread right?

Not really I reply quickly
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us
Bitcoin gives us the freedom to chose where we want to mine our rigs at. I don't have a bank or some authority saying I can't do this or can't do that. When someone tells me not to do something I'm more inclined to actually do it.

You realize you're just bumping their thread right?
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us

don't not mine at ghash.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1274
Personal text my ass....

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I've heard Ghash.io has a very nice marketing scheme and a good business model, and at the same time they do not care too much about having a too large percentage of the hashing power on the network, and they have demonstrated willingness to do double spend attacks against a gambling service before (citation needed), so why should we trust that they're providing accurate data as to the size of their total hashing power?

Currently they seem to have 30-40%, as seen here: http://bitcoinwatch.com/, how do we know that they don't have 55% and not reporting it? And how/why did their total hashing power decline from 50% to what we see today?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Does ghash charge .001 BTC fee for daily automatic withdraws?  I know it does for one -time manual withdraws.  Thanks!

Do they even do "automatic" withdrawals?

You can opt for that, yes, in your profile.
legendary
Does ghash charge .001 BTC fee for daily automatic withdraws?  I know it does for one -time manual withdraws.  Thanks!

no do not use them
legendary

do not use ghash
Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.

June 24th, CEX.IO and GHash.IO will be down for scheduled maintenance from 4 a.m. to 5 a.m., GMT. We apologize for temporary inconvenience.

Fuck you and your fiverr graphics
Die

Bitpop, calm down and save your breath.  Ghash doesn't read this and apparently their users can't be bothered to read since they are apathetic to the current situation.  One FU per day is good enough.  Grin

Why don't you just ignore members as such?

Because sometimes I like hearing it.  Bitpop has been on here for a long time and his posts weren't always "STFU".

Poor bitpop was driven into an insane rage by GHash.IO. I'm afraid he will remain there until GHash.IO is DeepBit.net.
legendary

June 24th, CEX.IO and GHash.IO will be down for scheduled maintenance from 4 a.m. to 5 a.m., GMT. We apologize for temporary inconvenience.

Die

Bitpop, calm down and save your breath.  Ghash doesn't read this and apparently their users can't be bothered to read since they are apathetic to the current situation.  One FU per day is good enough.  Grin

Because sometimes I like hearing it.  Bitpop has been on here for a long time and his posts weren't always "STFU".

Thank you, as an old timer when we were cpu mining together, ghash really goes against everything bitcoin was supposed to be
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

Die

Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord

Die

DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

Die

legendary

Die
Pages:
Jump to: