Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟CLOSING SALE🌟 [DENARIUM] | Next Gen Physical Bitcoins 🌟CLOSING SOON🌟 - page 10. (Read 56300 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
thats a great looking coin!

i look forward to it!

How big will it be?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Very excited to see the new product.  I've always been a fan of the quality of the Denarium coins.  It would be nice to have a coin housed in a beautiful Etui
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
Beside the 1oz. gold and 1 BTC to load, do you know the premium for the coin yet or are there other factors that still need to be determined??

thanks

Store selling price not yet decided. We will in any case start by auctioning a couple of coins here and the auction will start from the material value. We have a pretty good idea about the pricing right now but it is not yet finalized. It will have a pretty decent premium since we believe this will be a small series and we put a lot of effort into it. Also the packaging is pretty nice, the costs of the packaging is close to $100 for us, which makes the packaging alone more expensive for us than any of our other coins. This coin will be extra special in every way.
legendary
Yeah, the coin won't be cheap. But it will be worth it for those who can afford it. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Any ETA on the release? Will it be sold/auctioned on the forum first as some of your previous releases?

We will get our first actual model coin from the mint next week, after which they will start making the actual coins from the real material. I'd estimate that we will get the coins to assembly stage in about 3 weeks, so they could be ready to ship in 1 month or so. This is assuming everything goes well and there are no manufacturing problems. We have not yet decided when we start selling the coins, if it will be before or after we've assembled the first coins.

We have decided that we will auction a small amount of the coins at Bitcointalk. This whole batch will be quite a bit smaller than what we usually produce since these coins are a lot more expensive. We also have a totally new packaging for these coins which is at another level compared to anything we've done before, more on that later.

The coins will be a non-limited edition, meaning that we will only limit the amount to coins minted in 2017. The first batch however will be very small. We don't want to strictly limit this series since we have no idea how well it will sell and we feel it will be naturally very limited due to the much higher price point compared to any of our other coins.

Watching, now you got me real curious. Hope it is affordable but have a feeling it wont be. Nevertheless, looking fwd to it  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
If that's anything to go by in terms of the design it looks great!
1oz of .999 gold too  Wink
Something tells me this isn't going to come cheap  Cheesy
legendary
Any ETA on the release? Will it be sold/auctioned on the forum first as some of your previous releases?

We will get our first actual model coin from the mint next week, after which they will start making the actual coins from the real material. I'd estimate that we will get the coins to assembly stage in about 3 weeks, so they could be ready to ship in 1 month or so. This is assuming everything goes well and there are no manufacturing problems. We have not yet decided when we start selling the coins, if it will be before or after we've assembled the first coins.

We have decided that we will auction a small amount of the coins at Bitcointalk. This whole batch will be quite a bit smaller than what we usually produce since these coins are a lot more expensive. We also have a totally new packaging for these coins which is at another level compared to anything we've done before, more on that later.

The coins will be a non-limited edition, meaning that we will only limit the amount to coins minted in 2017. The first batch however will be very small. We don't want to strictly limit this series since we have no idea how well it will sell and we feel it will be naturally very limited due to the much higher price point compared to any of our other coins.
legendary
Our new coin is coming soon! This will be one of the most prestigious physical bitcoins of all time. Here is a little teaser.

Looking forward to see how it looks like and its prestigiousness Wink

Looks like a zodiac sign... 
legendary
Our new coin is coming soon! This will be one of the most prestigious physical bitcoins of all time. Here is a little teaser.

legendary
Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
Impressive coin for certain !  Fine revieuw from Chronos there.

He finally wears some gloves when touching shiny bitcoins!  Yaaay Cheesy
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
Impressive coin for certain !  Fine revieuw from Chronos there.
legendary
Chronos Crypto review of our flagship coin the 1 BTC Golden Silver Coin is now out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYruOXEV2fw

Nice one! Will check it out! Chronos Crypto has done quite a few reviews.
legendary
Chronos Crypto review of our flagship coin the 1 BTC Golden Silver Coin is now out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYruOXEV2fw
legendary
Thanks for the confirmation Technomage. Smiley
legendary
With this post I'm confirming my identity in some other mediums.

I am the CEO of Prasos which operates Denarium and I use the following handles:

Twitter: @Technom4ge
Reddit: /u/Technom4ge
Coin Council Slack: technomage
legendary
The new Golden Edition 1 BTC Silver Coin is now available at our website!

https://denarium.com/product/denarium-1-btc-golden-edition

Shipping delay is 1-2 weeks currently as they are still in assembly stage. Will become quicker soon.
legendary
Nice one. Just in time to finish 2016 with a new coin! Smiley
legendary
Alright guys, I have a nice surprise for you! We are launching a NEW COIN today. It is our most beautiful coin to date, a Limited Edition 1 BTC Silver Coin with a Gold Finish.

The total batch is 90 coins with the first 10 being auctioned right here at Bitcointalk.

You can find the auction thread from here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-10x-denarium-limited-edition-1-btc-silver-coin-with-a-gold-finish-1734740
legendary
The gifts were sent to our top-20 customers from across all Prasos services (broker exchange services & Denarium). Glad you like it!
legendary
I also got a nice Xmas Present from Denarium and wanted to say thank you to the team and wish you all a Merry Xmas!

~

Nice !

Did you order this? or did Denarium send it to you as a gift?

No it was a gift from Denarium, I did buy quite a few coins from their website this year.
So a week or two before Xmas I was contacted to confirm my shipping details and I got the above, which includes a Denarium custom gold plated coin.

It is a great gesture but no it was not part of an order.

The letter that came with it read:

"We appreciate your customership. Here is a free Physical Bitcoin fort you! It is already activated and ready for use.

Merry Christmas!"

Pages:
Jump to: