Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟CLOSING SALE🌟 [DENARIUM] | Next Gen Physical Bitcoins 🌟CLOSING SOON🌟 - page 13. (Read 56300 times)

copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
Here is a picture of the default packaging of the patinated silver coin.

legendary
legendary
I would like to announce that each coin in our patina series will be delivered in a special high end packaging. Here is a video that shows how the package looks like: http://ytrepeat.com/watch/?v=68ivOcZMWtk
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Both articles were good to read, thanks!   Smiley
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Hello guys,

I promised a picture of my used gold plated coin. I've had this coin naked in my regular coin pocket for over a month with regular touching with bare hands. Important to note that most of the "dots" in the coin are from the actual graphics of the horse coin and not defects. Also, in real life the coin actually looks much better. The picture really shows the wear it has experienced quite clearly.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Just ordered the whole set on the website. Glad most coins are still available.
Looking fwd to see what the new patinated coin will look like!
legendary
Nice to hear that you like the new coin Lincoln6Echo.

Just a quick heads up to everyone, we will start the first auction for the patinated special edition of the silver coin next week. We will auction 10+10 and put the rest of the batch (80 coins) on sale to the website in about 2 weeks. The whole batch is 100 coins.

The patinated coin is at least in my opinion a pretty good quality coin. Just like the gold plating hides some of the flaws of our brass coins, the patinated finish does something similar to the silver coins. They are better quality than the regular silver's and look very different - in a good way.

We are assembling all the coins in advance so we will only auction what we actually have. No fuck ups this time.
legendary
Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
Received a Denarium Gold Plated Brass as well. Have to agree with Mitchełł! They look awesome and coin quality and packaging improved a lot compared to the silver coins.
Looking forward to the auction of the 1/10 btc special edition.  Smiley
legendary
Thanks for the feedback, Mitchełł! Appreciate it. We're really trying to improve quality and the gold plated coin seems to be a clear improvement.
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
Well, I got the new gold plated Denarium coins this weekend and they look amazing. I mean, they look so much better than all previous coins. My 1/10th coin does have a small dot that shouldn't be there, but all in all, it's so much better than the nromal Brass and Silver ones.

Well done Denarium.

EDIT: I haven't taken any pictures yet. Will try to do so when I get home from work and I'll attach them to this post. Wink
legendary
Sigh. Unfortunatly I have to complain about your customer service in public. Still waiting for a partial refund for the returned auction coin (0.57 btc). Denarium promised to refund as soon as possible but nothing happens (multiple reminder were sent) so as a customer, I do not feel taken seriously.  Sad

We're certainly taking it seriously. The delay is due to a technical issue in making a refund through BitPay. And due to bookkeeping issues we prefer refunding from there. But regardless we will refund from there or another wallet early next week. Sorry about the delay.

Ok thank you for reply. An employee of yours just stated that the refund will be done as soon as possible. Waiting for more than a week for a bitcoin transaction to happen doesn't fit to the statement of your employee imho. But I can understand the problem now with your explanation.
legendary
Sigh. Unfortunatly I have to complain about your customer service in public. Still waiting for a partial refund for the returned auction coin (0.57 btc). Denarium promised to refund as soon as possible but nothing happens (multiple reminder were sent) so as a customer, I do not feel taken seriously.  Sad

We're certainly taking it seriously. The delay is due to a technical issue in making a refund through BitPay. And due to bookkeeping issues we prefer refunding from there. But regardless we will refund from there or another wallet early next week. Sorry about the delay.
legendary
legendary
About the gold plating and its durability. I've had one of our test coins in my euro coin pocket for a month, I look and touch it occasionally when I need regular coins. After a month of this, the coin is still almost in original condition. These are quite different to the brass coins which I would not recommend keeping out of capsule at all. With these gold plated ones nothing seems to happen to them in normal use outside the capsule. At least not in short term.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Thanks for the updated photos, that is what I would expect it to look like when holding the coin!   Smiley
legendary
Here are some pictures, high res, not photoshopped:

Denarium Gold Plated Brass

Pages:
Jump to: