Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 16. (Read 197163 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Anyone else had this issue before?

Decided yesterday (after a loooong period thinking about it) to bite the bullet and go with Cloudhashing for a platinum contract. So signed up yesterday morning.

I didn't realise that I could create an account on the Cloudhashing website before I bought a contract, so I signed up for a Cloudhashing account after I'd bought my contract.

However my Cloudhashing dashboard shows "No contracts were found for your account". I've e-mailed their customer support team but haven't yet received a reply (possibly because it's the weekend).

Will give it another couple of days and if I haven't heard from them will contact Google checkout for a refund. I paid with my credit card so should have a fair degree of protection through that as well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
cex this cex that YAWN FUCKIN YAWN it is shit cex, they want stupid money for a GH lol £40+ or $65 Huh?? are you lot on crack? crystal meth?

could make 5x that coin without even being at my pc with 0.06 on cryptsy, checking the orders twice a day tops ......... seems some cant do maths

They can do maths, but they include referral links in their CEX posts, so they make money whenever anyone clicks through. A bit sneaky if you ask me.

scotjam

Hey, if they are doing PPC (Pay Per Click), I want in!

I could run Scrapebox, Xrumer and a couple of other softs and get them TONS of clicks.............

Heh, heh.......................................................

My $.02.

Wink
Activity: 269
cex this cex that YAWN FUCKIN YAWN it is shit cex, they want stupid money for a GH lol £40+ or $65 Huh?? are you lot on crack? crystal meth?

could make 5x that coin without even being at my pc with 0.06 on cryptsy, checking the orders twice a day tops ......... seems some cant do maths

They can do maths, but they include referral links in their CEX posts, so they make money whenever anyone clicks through. A bit sneaky if you ask me.

scotjam
Activity: 205
Merit: 100

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
any ideas why "cloudhashing.com" has been flagged so heavily by my internet security/anti-virus/rootkit software as a dangerous and malicious site?

i'll be visiting in a sandbox from now on lol  Huh

Gotta be soooo paranoid with coin -
Activity: 280
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
Interested in making a sizable purchase.  PM me if you'd like to negotiate terms

Contact support for a business contract
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Interested in making a sizable purchase.  PM me if you'd like to negotiate terms
Lol, I'm curious if anyone PM'd, keep us updated. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
What's happened with the pool web interface, after log instead of presenting my summary of earnings and hash rate the web site presents me a page to register !?!?!?!? But i'm just logged in ! (Chrome browser) Fix the problem..

And when you give more decimals numbers to the summary of "Your balance/rrp" to see a more precisely ammount (in the upper right corner) ?
is the pool website down? or is it just me?

It should be back up now.
does anyone know when exactly rrp kicks in?  is it every month?

Hi RRP kicks in every month. People are asking for it to be done on each block found. I am looking into making this a possibility, Just a data storage nightmare from over 2k users and 10k contracts as it grows.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
is the pool website down? or is it just me?
legendary
does anyone know when exactly rrp kicks in?  is it every month?
legendary
At current exchange rate on BTC/US$ i've reached the roi too... Never thought of this high jump in rates exchange of the last weeks...

@philipma1957 sometimes more than one day from their release of btc on the wallet and phisical arrive, probably they are paying very low low fees that why it takes so long.
 coins came in a few hours ago.  yeah I agree they pay 0 fees.

BTW with a bull market if the BTC came last night  I would have cashed  at 845 BTC . BTC is now 906  his delay made me about 8 bucks.

Sad Sad for you.... i'm holding my coins to see when the market exchange will stabilize....
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
At current exchange rate on BTC/US$ i've reached the roi too... Never thought of this high jump in rates exchange of the last weeks...

@philipma1957 sometimes more than one day from their release of btc on the wallet and phisical arrive, probably they are paying very low low fees that why it takes so long.
 coins came in a few hours ago.  yeah I agree they pay 0 fees.

BTW with a bull market if the BTC came last night  I would have cashed  at 845 BTC . BTC is now 906  his delay made me about 8 bucks.
legendary

legendary
Still waiting.

assuming it shows up I will have collected a grand total of 1.32 btc..

I use a sell it the day it comes method.   to calculate roi.

I sell it on coin base.  

july 4 to july 27 no hashing as promised.  more then 1btc at the time about $100 usd

aug 7-------0.10600  =  96.85 usd  ----------------      10.26 usd  -----------missing hash this three short falls are about 1.5

aug 21------0.17220 = 111.53 usd ----------------        19.20 usd------------missing hash btc or about 180 usd

sept  4------0.21109 = 121.94 usd ----------------        25.74 usd------------missing hash

sept 18------0.29672 =  127.31 usd ---------------        37.77 usd

Oct    2------0.26425 =  127.42 usd ---------------        33.67 usd

Oct   26------0.11149 = 184.35 usd----------------        20.55 usd

Nov  14------0.10087 = 413.24 usd----------------         41.68 usd

Nov  26------0.06246 =  906.10 usd-----------------       56.58  usd  

total---------1.32???

my totals are about 239.81 usd on a 734 usd outlay.   make that  245.45 since the payment came so slowly when it came it was worth more!

the amazing thing is  if coins go upward even with so many wrongs this could break out even on a fiat basis.

so if he had been on time and I cashed it as I got it.

I would have about 520 usd not 240 usd.  
legendary
scot, yeah i am aware of that. but the way things turned out and the disappointment we've been thru, i am happy i got to pay my cc bill with the btc earned from my contracts.
legendary
legendary
made roi plus a little more!  cashed out and gonna pay my cc bill. i got my indefinite contracts to 90% rrp. let's see what happens. at this point i dont care anymore. as long as i got my money back, i'm good.

The tricky thing has always been whether we should me measuring ROI in fiat or in BTC.

If you measure it in fiat, you are kidding yourself a bit, because you would have done better if you just bought BTC.  = wrong logic it is same as thinking if my grandma had balls she would be my grand dad.

On the other hand, we all pay our living expenses in fiat... so it is important to us. Personally I try to measure ROI in BTC, but if I don't make ROI, I still feel ok about the investment unless I lose on a fiat basis.

if you roi in fiat your government will call that a profit.  btc roi is meaningless …   fiat roi is all that matters.   if you want an investment strategy   invest in btc and a cloud farm. along with a little in hand miner.

as an aside my btc left ch and is on the way to my  changed address.  lets see how long it takes to show up.
Activity: 269
made roi plus a little more!  cashed out and gonna pay my cc bill. i got my indefinite contracts to 90% rrp. let's see what happens. at this point i dont care anymore. as long as i got my money back, i'm good.

The tricky thing has always been whether we should me measuring ROI in fiat or in BTC. If you measure it in fiat, you are kidding yourself a bit, because you would have done better if you just bought BTC. On the other hand, we all pay our living expenses in fiat... so it is important to us. Personally I try to measure ROI in BTC, but if I don't make ROI, I still feel ok about the investment unless I lose on a fiat basis.
Pages:
Jump to: