Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 18. (Read 197163 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
using rrp as well for more hashing power.
The rrp is an other contract that last only one year... too bad...
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
all i really wanted is enough coin to start trading on cryptsy, which i have, since trading on there ive been making approx 50% profit per week, now i have enough to sell on ebay, at a 200% price markup i may add.

it annoys me when people say " if i'd have just bought bitcoin......."

that's a ridiculous argument, if we'd have bought bitcoin two years ago, we'd be millionaires.....

similarly if i had chosen numbers 3 - 13 - 15 - 29 - 42 and lucky stars 1 & 4 in last fridays euro lottery i'd have over £83M

hindsight......isn't it great
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Strange as it may seem, due to the fluctuations in BTC price, I have made ROI and have now turned on RRP to 50%. Since all of my contracts are indefinite, I should see prosperous returns from here on out.

I am not being a shill, but my figures are my own.

I commend philipma1957 on his postings through this thread, but I value my financial privacy.

rofl. funny thing is me too. my indefinite contracts look to be reaching roi in a month or so granting if btc stays above 800.

got a refund on my sept. contracts tho. they were not worth it imo. but the indefinite contracts look to be the way to go. too bad i bought only a couple. using rrp as well for more hashing power.
Activity: 19
Bad enough that cloudhashing  did not pay all my early coins.

Now all my earnings are going to a frozen account and cloudhashing will not answer my request to unlock my BTC address.  So when I earn my next .1 btc it will move to a frozen wallet.

Well for now I was able to up the transfer from .1 to .2  I am at .04  so  it will take time to go to .2 .

maybe the wallet will be unfrozen by bips.me or maybe CH will fix the in ability to unlock your BTC address since it needs changing.  what a source of annoyance Sad

Do you not receive the unlock email? When I press the "unlock address" button, I receive an email almost immediately.
Activity: 236
Strange as it may seem, due to the fluctuations in BTC price, I have made ROI and have now turned on RRP to 50%. Since all of my contracts are indefinite, I should see prosperous returns from here on out.

I am not being a shill, but my figures are my own.

I commend philipma1957 on his postings through this thread, but I value my financial privacy.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
i paid 280$ in august for 4Ghs  so 70$ by Ghs

i just have my refund by google wallet

if i have buy bitcoin in august i will have  approximatively 3 BTC

on actual rate =  2070 $

so thanks you so much cloudhashing to have wasting my time !!!

+1!!!

I pass by their facebook and is the same, lot's of customers asking for answers. And then comes the new Public Relations Director, called Michael to say "if you have any mire questions write to support..." 30 seconds later that post was deleted...
LOL

legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
Bad enough that cloudhashing  did not pay all my early coins.

Now all my earnings are going to a frozen account and cloudhashing will not answer my request to unlock my BTC address.  So when I earn my next .1 btc it will move to a frozen wallet.

Well for now I was able to up the transfer from .1 to .2  I am at .04  so  it will take time to go to .2 .

maybe the wallet will be unfrozen by bips.me or maybe CH will fix the in ability to unlock your BTC address since it needs changing.  what a source of annoyance Sad
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
It would be nice if you unlock my btc address. I need to change it.

why? here is why

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bips-wallet-security-breach-341682

Please wait for screen shot to show up it takes a minute or so

Activity: 172
It would be nice to have the "management_fee" reduced. 
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
Hi All,

The revenue reinvestment has been applied to all accounts holders that opted in. Your hashrate has been increased accordingly. The price per gigahash was $24.

Kind regards
When you say opted in.. Didn't you say everyone was giving 30%? I don't remember it being an 'opt' in thing? Smiley you guys are funny!

It is an option. Its not forced on anybody to do RRP.

Hi Emmanuel, can you also tell us the BTC/US$ exchange rate used to convert our RRP BTC to US$ ?

Thank You !

And for the next months also tell us some day before, again the BTC/US$ Exchange rate and the US$ GH/s price ?

To start giving more info to your customers......
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
i paid 280$ in august for 4Ghs  so 70$ by Ghs

i just have my refund by google wallet

if i have buy bitcoin in august i will have  approximatively 3 BTC

on actual rate =  2070 $

so thanks you so much cloudhashing to have wasting my time !!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
Hi All,

The revenue reinvestment has been applied to all accounts holders that opted in. Your hashrate has been increased accordingly. The price per gigahash was $24.

Kind regards
When you say opted in.. Didn't you say everyone was giving 30%? I don't remember it being an 'opt' in thing? Smiley you guys are funny!

It is an option. Its not forced on anybody to do RRP.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Hi All,

Kind regards
$24 per gigahash!! That's an excellent deal . Thank you cloudhasher.

Yeah right Emmanual, another newbie account huh.

Give me the numbers, what you paid for how many GHs on what date and lets do the sums as to what you could buy with the BTC you could have bought instead. Then compare that to this "excellent deal" of which you speak.

Roll Eyes

Lol ! @ " yeah right Emmanuel .. Anyways it's my investment ! My decisions and none of yours. Thank you very much   .  I am happy with my earnings so far  and that's all you need to know .

If you say something is a good deal back then back it up with numbers.

You can't as you would made a huge loss like all Clownhashing customers. (expect Manicmeddler)

Do you really think that anyone believes that there is a flood of happy CH customers all joining Bitcointalk to tell the world how wonderful they are?

Activity: 4
Hi All,

Kind regards

Give me the numbers, what you paid for how many GHs on what date and lets do the sums as to what you could buy with the BTC you could have bought instead. Then compare that to this "excellent deal" of which you speak.

Roll Eyes

Lol ! @ " yeah right Emmanuel .. Anyways it's my investment ! My decisions and none of yours. Thank you very much   .  I am happy with my earnings so far  and that's all you need to know .
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Hi All,

Kind regards

Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
Hi All,

Kind regards
Activity: 140
Is the job of scammer service still available?  Grin
lol  Grin Want a share?

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

they fired that guy. that's why their service is awesome now
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 54
Hi All,

Kind regards
Pages:
Jump to: