Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 17. (Read 197163 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
CEX.IO Thats Cloudhashing i Think.

Note that this is a shameless referral link... sneaky ZetaOS - I like it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
I also changed my thresh hold level and should see a payment in 24 hours or less.  my guess is cloud hashing may have some th on cex.io     ..

any one with gear  in hand  can direct a miner to cloud hashing or to cex.io

you know really annoys me to be fair to cloudhashing.  I may eventually pull my don't trust rating against him. 

his service to me has been far better then bfl or bips.me .

he still screwed me early hash power but  part of the reason was fucking bfl. I will wait for a bit as I still feel all early adopters did not get correct fix for the lack of hash.

Dunno.

Found this though:

Domain : cex.io
Expiry : 2014-06-30

NS 1   : dawn.ns.cloudflare.com
NS 2   : duke.ns.cloudflare.com

Owner  : Alex Luts
       : CEX.IO LTD
       : SUITE 319-3, 32 THREADNEEDLE STREET
       : LONDON
       : GB

My understanding is that CEX.IO is actually part of the whole bitfury empire.
Activity: 476

Dunno.

Found this though:

Domain : cex.io
Expiry : 2014-06-30

NS 1   : dawn.ns.cloudflare.com
NS 2   : duke.ns.cloudflare.com

Owner  : Alex Luts
       : CEX.IO LTD
       : SUITE 319-3, 32 THREADNEEDLE STREET
       : LONDON
       : GB
legendary
cloudhashing has allowed me to change address. so the next payment will be at my correct address.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
made roi plus a little more!  cashed out and gonna pay my cc bill. i got my indefinite contracts to 90% rrp. let's see what happens. at this point i dont care anymore. as long as i got my money back, i'm good.
Activity: 205
i couldn't agree more, but ive been using bitcoin since june so im not a complete noob my wallets got thousands of transactions, i dunno what maths you do but i was in profit in my first week, i decided to trade my contract for some dotbit domains, i'm crypto trader i like making coin from nothing not buying, all my coin has come from thin air

i agree best way is too buy them, if you can afford them, everyone thought £60 was high in the summer lol
but conjuring a small amount of coin, then trading up to a mountain is what it is about, its fun rather than just spending out in the first place, i'm determined to get rich on bitcoin, and im now not working as my daily earning has exceeded my day job Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
all i really wanted is enough coin to start trading on cryptsy, which i have, since trading on there ive been making approx 50% profit per week, now i have enough to sell on ebay, at a 200% price markup i may add.

it annoys me when people say " if i'd have just bought bitcoin......."

that's a ridiculous argument, if we'd have bought bitcoin two years ago, we'd be millionaires.....

similarly if i had chosen numbers 3 - 13 - 15 - 29 - 42 and lucky stars 1 & 4 in last fridays euro lottery i'd have over £83M

hindsight......isn't it great

Not really when you are comparing buying a bitcoin hashing contract. The product of the contract is bitcoin so the options you had were:

1) Buy the contract
2) Buy your own mining equipment
3) Buy bitcoin

Saying now that you have a profit in another currency because the exchange rate changed is irrelevant. Did the contract return the bitcoin you could have bought at the same time? That is the only comparison that matters.

TheQuin - I agree with the main thrust of your argument (that the relevant comparison is between mining bitcoin, hosted or otherwise, and holding bitcoin), but I think saying that the increased price of bitcoin is irrelevant is a bit too strong. I made one or two hosted mining investment decisions that I regret, but I am *much* happier with having made those decisions in an environment where USD per BTC is rallying - I would have my head in my hands otherwise.

Not that it in any way makes it ok to not honour your contracts; all of the mining investments I made (with the exception of an early, but small, BFL purchase) stuck to their commitments and started hashing more or less on time, and I received compensation for the one where the hashrate was lower than advertised.

scotjam

This rally is fueled mostly by the scarcity of coins on sale.

The fact that so many noobs have been scammed by cloudscamming and other "mining securities" surely adds fuel to the rally, because those noobs need to hold to their few coins if they want a chance to have a decent ROI in USD in the near future.
200th and no blocks today? seriously?

good thing i was holding thousands of DGC when the price hiked by 30%

KER FUCKIN CHING  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hey CH.  How often does the RRP happen? 
legendary
Strange as it may seem, due to the fluctuations in BTC price, I have made ROI and have now turned on RRP to 50%. Since all of my contracts are indefinite, I should see prosperous returns from here on out.

I am not being a shill, but my figures are my own.

I commend philipma1957 on his postings through this thread, but I value my financial privacy.

I respect that you are entitled to privacy.

My funds are small so I don't mind revealing how I am doing. 

If I had 1th or more   hashing I would not be so free with my figures. Since I am way under that  it is easy to talk.
legendary
I sent a pm to cloudhasher. lt would be nice if he fixes it.  Fingers crossed.
legendary
It would be nice if you unlock my btc address. I need to change it.

why? here is why

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bips-wallet-security-breach-341682

Please wait for screen shot to show up it takes a minute or so

Hey send me an email.I will have our guys look at it.
okay …  I will send you a pm

here are screen shots of the issue.

I get

this page note that is the frozen bips.me address
wait for screen shot it is slow

edit when I click unlock I get this next.
please wait it is slow

all i really wanted is enough coin to start trading on cryptsy, which i have, since trading on there ive been making approx 50% profit per week, now i have enough to sell on ebay, at a 200% price markup i may add.

that's a ridiculous argument, if we'd have bought bitcoin two years ago, we'd be millionaires.....

similarly if i had chosen numbers 3 - 13 - 15 - 29 - 42 and lucky stars 1 & 4 in last fridays euro lottery i'd have over £83M

Not really when you are comparing buying a bitcoin hashing contract. The product of the contract is bitcoin so the options you had were:

1) Buy the contract
3) Buy bitcoin

Saying now that you have a profit in another currency because the exchange rate changed is irrelevant. Did the contract return the bitcoin you could have bought at the same time? That is the only comparison that matters.

i dont agree entirely but here we go...

payed 0.0528 BTC
recieved so far 0.20

my total portfolio balance currently (made entirely from this investment) in bitcoin 1.72 and climbing, so whichever way you look at it, i'm well up

1) Buy the contract
3) Buy bitcoin

TheQuin - I agree with the main thrust of your argument (that the relevant comparison is between mining bitcoin, hosted or otherwise, and holding bitcoin), but I think saying that the increased price of bitcoin is irrelevant is a bit too strong. I made one or two hosted mining investment decisions that I regret, but I am *much* happier with having made those decisions in an environment where USD per BTC is rallying - I would have my head in my hands otherwise.

Not that it in any way makes it ok to not honour your contracts; all of the mining investments I made (with the exception of an early, but small, BFL purchase) stuck to their commitments and started hashing more or less on time, and I received compensation for the one where the hashrate was lower than advertised.

scotjam
Activity: 280
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
It would be nice if you unlock my btc address. I need to change it.

why? here is why

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bips-wallet-security-breach-341682

Please wait for screen shot to show up it takes a minute or so

Hey send me an email.I will have our guys look at it.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

1) Buy the contract
3) Buy bitcoin

Pages:
Jump to: