Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 53. (Read 197313 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Payout Date

To allow for our systems to adjust to changes in our infrastructure stemming from our fluctuating mining status we will now move our first payout date for customers to around two weeks from the release of this newsletter. We will transition to daily payouts shorty after this event.

Oh missed this EXCUSE, so NOW we have to wait until "around" the 22nd OCTOBER to receive our FIRST payment for SEPTEMBER contracts, come on now this IS BULLSH*T! NOT anything like the contract I agreed to refund my accts, this IS criminal behavior!
When is the next payout?

We will for now be paying by-weekly. The next scheduled payout date is Tuesday 16th of October. Once the mining pool is fully operational, we will switch to the daily payment method.

Um the 16th is a Wednesday....

Customer service is a real GEM! I have asked for a refund, you guaranteed functional service by the 10th of Oct. You did not claim supplier issues then, IN FACT you stated in the news letter that we would be @ > 100 TH/s "by the end of the week", then it was 15% OH WAIT we made it to 30%....thud.. Today my "status" is Inactive? I want OUT!

Please.

Still no response to request for refund, emailed "customer support" with acct #'s, bitpay receipts, etc. Nothing, I spent 28+ BTC on these worthless contracts which Emanuel guaranteed would be at full hash by NO LATER then Oct. 10th 2013. We were to have access to the GUI which would show live-time stats and give access to the "private 0% pool". NONE of this has happened, NOT 1 GD thing he has said in 2 newsletters has been accomplished and NOW they have supplier issues, BS. The 16th is Wednesday how much do you want to bet they are late or have some crap excuse for NOT making the first payout for September contracts.

Send MY 28.4649 BTC to 1FM1xESzDQPunLpEqb79cjiFyDRmqKW97q  then I will no longer BE a CH client, do you understand THAT?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If you think I'm writing here just to make more noise. You don't understand what means customer service. As I told you I wrote you 3 emails, and never got an answer.

just wait. be patient.  and you'll get your refund. i got my refund for some of the july contracts i purchased. emmanuel is a straight up guy. he wouldn't do anything to double cross you being his customer. unlike these other companies we know right?  

so please, be patient.

oh and please post your order number on here or pm it to emmanuel to prove you are a customer. there are a lot of fake accounts here posing as CH users when actually they are from competing farms. those hypocrites never stop pretending to "help" us.

what connection do you have with CH? your more than a customer i think? Biased Opinion i think!!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
tokeweed, I don't want to be rude but who are you to ask me for my contract number? BTW I already posted it on my first complaint in this threat. If you don't believe i'm a customer that is your problem.

I'm quite fed up of this. If CH cannot fullfil the contracts on date at it's 100%. How am I gonna expect they will fullfil the reinvestment program??

And as someone said before, if you don't have the responsibility of start paying when the contract begins. where is the business for me??
There is no more trust for you, your are not reliable. Don't say we are making this for you the customer, because your are making bussines you are earning money!!! so not more this is for you guys... that is manipulation
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
for resume you dont answer to people whant a refund  and you will answer them when contract will be running and to tell us that refund is not possible because contract really start

it's a joke !
Activity: 280
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
cloudhasher why doesnt anyone reply to emails from you website or answer fone calls?

we are interested in the business contracts tried many days now no reply are you looking to up and run? whats going on ?

a reply would be appreciated.

We will respond shortly with details once current contract holders have been taken care of.

Kind regards
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
cloudhasher why doesnt anyone reply to emails from you website or answer fone calls?

we are interested in the business contracts tried many days now no reply are you looking to up and run? whats going on ?

a reply would be appreciated.

Customer service is a real GEM! I have asked for a refund, you guaranteed functional service by the 10th of Oct. You did not claim supplier issues then, IN FACT you stated in the news letter that we would be @ > 100 TH/s "by the end of the week", then it was 15% OH WAIT we made it to 30%....thud.. Today my "status" is Inactive? I want OUT!

Please.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
If you think I'm writing here just to make more noise. You don't understand what means customer service. As I told you I wrote you 3 emails, and never got an answer.

just wait. be patient.  and you'll get your refund. i got my refund for some of the july contracts i purchased. emmanuel is a straight up guy. he wouldn't do anything to double cross you being his customer. unlike these other companies we know right?  

so please, be patient.

oh and please post your order number on here or pm it to emmanuel to prove you are a customer. there are a lot of fake accounts here posing as CH users when actually they are from competing farms. those hypocrites never stop pretending to "help" us.
Again

Delays are down to suppliers. We are waiting for delivery of machinery. Once they arrive we can then announce compensation for missed mining.

I will not deal with customer service issues here. So send an email to customer and await response. Posting on the forum will not get you anything different just because a little more noise is made..

If you are going to threaten legal action on a forum, I obviously would not address the points made here.

These delays are affecting everybody and not just us. It should all be resolved shortly.

Thanks

Emmanuel
as TheQuin said

You sold contracts not shares so you cannot shift responsibility to your suppliers. Your responsibility is to compensate or refund your customers.

and to point it out, this is just wrong

a large number of mining equipment purchased on behalf of our customers.

it is a lie you buy equipment on our behalf, the equipment  is not ours, it's cloudhashing's property am I right, or not? I rent hashing power, not an specified equipment or device. So don't lie to me saying you buy on my behalf because that means that equipment is mine.

I rent something and you don't have it when the time is up for you. So give me an alternative to choose your compensatio or my money back. I just told you by email, but as you don't read them i tell you here so you know it. If by monday I don't have an answer about what is that compensation, and what i'll get from now and on for this contract or my money back. I'll take any legal action I have to get my money back.

You fail or transparency and communication

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
All

As communicated to all customers. The delays are down to us awaiting delivery of a large number of mining equipment purchased on behalf of our customers.

We greatly regret the delays but bare with us as we are daily increasing our hashing power and should have you at 100 percent capacity very soon.

These delays after everyone in the mining business.

Thanks

Emmanuel

You sold contracts not shares so you cannot shift responsibility to your suppliers. Your responsibility is to compensate or refund your customers.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
All

As communicated to all customers. The delays are down to us awaiting delivery of a large number of mining equipment purchased on behalf of our customers.

We greatly regret the delays but bear with us as we are daily increasing our hashing power and should have you at 100 percent capacity very soon.

These delays affect everyone in the mining business.

Thanks

Emmanuel
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
this is a simple case of CH having delays setting up their new farm cos of their suppliers deliveries are delayed as usual.

does CH want to screw you?  of course not. does CH want to lose its customers?  of course not.

CH is at fault for these delays yes. but they will deliver just like the july contracts are hashing at 100% after a couple of weeks delay.

to the customers, let's all have patience.  to CH, start communicating well with your customers. set up a group on FB, or get a forum set up for paying customers at your site. just something.

Not to complain, but I have a July contract.
 They have paid me about 1.1btc against a 717usd cash investment.  I figure as of today that they have short changed me more then 2btc.
They promised hashing on the July 4th weekend they started in Late July.
They only paid at 100% one time the last payment. This is why I say I am shorted about 2btc.
   Now not to say they are a scam or criminals. 

But they have also failed the July contracts and have not yet fixed them fully.  So basically as of today they have not paid out correctly to any current contract.

Now realize no company has sold asics on time with the exception of ASIC MINER.  Every seller of asics has been too slow. This is why cloudhashing is behind.  

Will cloudhashing ever become okay I have no clue.  But they have not closed down so there is still hope. 

CH: 3
Customer: Zero

3 emails i've sent since i'm customer and zero answers i got. This is actually transparence and comunication. Well done CH, when you done give what you offered you have to give alternative to your customers. Not obligate them to accept your new conditions. Before I had an understanding position to you, but as you don't give customer support I don't support you any more, now I'm fed up of your NO SERVICE!!!!

solution or refund NOW!
Activity: 294
Currently we are solo mining.

That is the pool you will have access to shortly.

Are you also mining namecoins as previously stated? Have you made any bitcoin and namecoin payments so far?

Your $/hash price is way above what the competition offers. You are way too expensive.  Are you going to upgrade those contracts to stay competitive?
Currently we are solo mining.

That is the pool you will have access to shortly.
Pages:
Jump to: