Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 83. (Read 197313 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
And come on guys, explain how you is it possible for you to say that the estimated return of 10GH/s in the first year is 50BTC... So you are saying that each KnC Jupiter of 350GH/s is going to produce 1,750BTC?? Are you crazy or just a bunch of scammers that want to profit from people's ignorance and lack of knowledge of basic math?

You make me feel sick, really.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
The prices are ridiculous: $1,000 per 10GH/s - right, they buy the machines from KnCMiner, which cost $7,000 per 350GH/s, and they sell them for $35,000... And they have the guts to say the the estimated yearly revenue for 10GH/s is aprox. 50BTC

Yeah, so we are all going to be rich.

Jokers...

SCAM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
it will be great to see all the rumours disappear and proven wrong over time, but so far the general community consensus seems to be not in favor of most ASIC vendors that haven't actually delivered anything yet. Admittedly, there's a certain dependency chain here, i.e. once a single ASIC chip vendor doesn't deliver on time, it will inevitably affect everybody else down the line. But I do understand that people don't want to part with their cash until some facts have been established first. Frankly, it wouldn't be very difficult to address these concerns by publishing orders and invoices, so that all claims can be verified -so far, nobody has actually done that in any transparent form, except for privately-shared screen shots, which could obviously have been manipulated.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Well cloudhashing have also teamed with bitminter.com
Why would a well known established pool risk that kind of backlash unless they were sure they were legit?
I guess we will all find out in a few weeks either way
Activity: 14
People still thinking this is a scam might find the second banner ad on kncminer.com a little interesting

https://www.kncminer.com/pictures/carousel/5375.jpg

I don't find this interesting at all: it would be interesting if kncminer would not also be considered a scam here, but so far 95-99% of the kncminer coverage on these forums comes to the conclusion that they're also scammers, and their responses and actions weren't really helping to suggest the opposite.

So one scammer teaming up with another scammer to appear legit isn't particularly compelling evidence obviously. That being said, it isn't even clear if there are different people behind these efforts - a successful scammer would ideally not come up with a single website presence, but rather a network of supporting websites and affiliates (aka forum accounts) to appear even more legit, including lots of testimonies, videos and other "virtual proof".

http://www.419eater.com
Activity: 196
People still thinking this is a scam might find the second banner ad on kncminer.com a little interesting
Activity: 172
Look, we will all know if this is legit come June/July 20th.  Plus BitMinter pool would be a laughing stock!  After all cloudhashing is going to use them as there pool.
Why are people still bashing it?

Oh look words have been misspelled on a website, that as never happen before.... Roll Eyes
I really hope I'm not wrong here (Spent money on 2 contracts). 

But at the end of the day, you should only spend money you are willing to lose.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
something bugging me about https://cloudhashing.com/

The page lists the contracts in terms of G/Hash (as in 10 G/Hash). The unit G/Hash doesn't make any sense.

I think they mean to write, and should correct it to say, 10 GHash/s (as in 10 gigahash per second)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Guy's I know that address;

145-157 St John Street, London EC1V 4PW, England United Kingdom

I work right around the corner from it.

I'll get you some pics over the weekend!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
Was really interested but found a fair amount of stuff when performing due diligence, and wanted to share since I had not seen it posted yet:

We are fully incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company. Company Number. 8418155

Address

Cloudhashing
Technology IQ LTD
145-157 St John Street,
London EC1V 4PW,
England
United Kingdom

The address provided is a mail forwarding service. Don't bother dropping by if you expect to see or meet anybody from Cloudhashing at this address.

Other business info is as follows:

Secretary/Director: STEPHEN OLADAPO AIYETIGBO
Director: ANTHONY AKINGBADE
Director: BENJAMIN SCOTT GORLICK

The appointment of another director, ADENIYI ABIODUN, was terminated as of May 30 2013 per recent filing history.

Information obtained from Companies House as of June 10th 2013 15:35 GMT

Using a mail forwarding address is pretty standard for small businesses.

Give us a call on our company line if you have any question you want to field

Emmanuel
Activity: 13
Was really interested but found a fair amount of stuff when performing due diligence, and wanted to share since I had not seen it posted yet:

We are fully incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company. Company Number. 8418155

Address

Cloudhashing
Technology IQ LTD
145-157 St John Street,
London EC1V 4PW,
England
United Kingdom

The address provided is a mail forwarding service. Don't bother dropping by if you expect to see or meet anybody from Cloudhashing at this address.

Other business info is as follows:

Secretary/Director: STEPHEN OLADAPO AIYETIGBO
Director: ANTHONY AKINGBADE
Director: BENJAMIN SCOTT GORLICK

The appointment of another director, ADENIYI ABIODUN, was terminated as of May 30 2013 per recent filing history.

Information obtained from Companies House as of June 10th 2013 15:35 GMT
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
He announced July contracts start June 20th.
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
So if I buy a "July" contract, does it start hashing in July? Do you already have the hardware or not?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Nice investment Smiley (0.6% in a day Wink)

To all people calling scam: They accept Google wallet payments which are credit card payments. Credit card payments are disputable and reversible. If you don't trust it, don't pay with Bitcoin.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Thats fair enough. Long time lurker.

Here is some proof of my purchase:

And my transaction log:

The bottom transaction was me moving all my funds out of Mt. Gox to my wallet.
The middle one is me purchasing the contract through Bitpay.
The top one is my refund.
Activity: 602
I would just like to add that I asked for a refund from cloudhashing for my 5 Gigahash indefinite (~$1000) contract and was refunded promptly.

you just joined 2 days ago
Activity: 119
I would just like to add that I asked for a refund from cloudhashing for my 5 Gigahash indefinite (~$1000) contract and was refunded promptly.
Activity: 75
A person named Emmanuel Abiodun (also the name of the owner of CloudHashing) was convicted of wire fraud, credit card fraud and identity theft. Sources:
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aRl_taI8X3UY and http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-2nd-circuit/1470251.html

A person by the same name has been trying his hand at Nigerian 419 scams. One source: http://www.419scam.org/emails/2010-06/10/01093583.1.htm. You can find more by Googling.

Now I am not saying these are the same people, but use your head.

I am British and live in London.

Use your head

Proof that you live in London? Also, a lot of people migrate from Nigeria to UK, or from USA to UK. How do we know for sure you are not one of the above?
Pages:
Jump to: