Pages:
Author

Topic: ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101 (ponzi risk assessment) ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ - page 60. (Read 361434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
1ERszMSERwHNR9Xty73KZXpsg1jjBXWcHh received 2 large payments well after the "farm was stolen", though its origin is unclear.
1K7AuMJwVfZg3UVjinnjT2HzG4pJvACat6 is still receiving relatively small amounts from ghash.

Either way, its totally unacceptable that AM and AMhash didnt make this public when it happened, if indeed it even happened.
It'll be interesting to see how it plays out. The hashrate counters on https://www.amhash.com/ from GHash also appear frozen around Christmas, so that might have been a tipoff that something was going on. Not that I expect any details to emerge, but it would be interesting to really know what happened between Rockminer and Asicminer and who's screwing who there.

Any updates today about the universe´s only non-scam cloud mining operator ?
Why would you think a company not being a ponzi like the crap you promote makes them not a scam?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
1ERszMSERwHNR9Xty73KZXpsg1jjBXWcHh received 2 large payments well after the "farm was stolen", though its origin is unclear.
1K7AuMJwVfZg3UVjinnjT2HzG4pJvACat6 is still receiving relatively small amounts from ghash.

Either way, its totally unacceptable that AM and AMhash didnt make this public when it happened, if indeed it even happened.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Any updates today about the universe´s only non-scam cloud mining operator ?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Anyone remember where amhash posted their mining addresses? Id like to see those stats
legendary
This amhash failure is getting better and better. So they paid dividends from their own pocket for more than a month...

update

The 3.546PH AMHash's hashrates have disappeared since 25th Dec 2014. We found this problem two days later,we asked friedcat,he said it was mining farm's maintenance issues,hashrates would come back soon.But one week later,hashrates didn't come back yet.When we asked FC again, we were told that all mining devices were robbed by the partner of the mining farm.And all hashrates were out of control.
After then, FC told us that hashrates from new mining farms will be deployed, but we didn't know the amount at that time.Right now, we still don't receive any update from those new hashrates.

AMHash Team

Now this is what I would call a truly fucked up situation  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
This amhash failure is getting better and better. So they paid dividends from their own pocket for more than a month...

update

The 3.546PH AMHash's hashrates have disappeared since 25th Dec 2014. We found this problem two days later,we asked friedcat,he said it was mining farm's maintenance issues,hashrates would come back soon.But one week later,hashrates didn't come back yet.When we asked FC again, we were told that all mining devices were robbed by the partner of the mining farm.And all hashrates were out of control.
After then, FC told us that hashrates from new mining farms will be deployed, but we didn't know the amount at that time.Right now, we still don't receive any update from those new hashrates.

AMHash Team
Once again, another reason to avoid cloud mining. Just because the evidence pointed to AMHash not being a ponzi, that does not mean that they cannot fail or cheat their customers whichever this case might be. Much like storing your coins on an exchange or a web wallet, you don't own anything. You just own a chit and have to hope that when it's time to collect the entity holding your bitcoin/hashpower/whaterever is still around.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250

update

AMHash Team

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
amhash seems to be working. havelock is down.

I didn't notice any new update on amhash since they announced they won't be paying dividends because asicminer stopped paying them, so maybe it is working but not paying.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
It is funny how as I remember everyone cried about GAW miners back in the day and a accused them of being the worst ponzi of them all.

And now when I returned back to check things out GAW are more legit than some of the 'best cloud mining' companies which are proved to be a ponzi all the way.

Back when you made 4 accounts to promote GAW and abuse their sig campaign?

If you are ranking ponzi's (though I think they are all bad), I would have to agree that GAW is one of the worst ponzi's.

Ponzis like LTCGear or Cryptodouble paid out huge returns over short periods of time compared to GAW which strung along people for months with shitty returns.

So unless getting teased for 5 months and ending up with only 5% of what you invested is your kind of thing, I'd have to say that accusation was dead accurate.

+1
Btw anyone knows the news about AMhash ? It's probably dead soon.
legendary
It is funny how as I remember everyone cried about GAW miners back in the day and a accused them of being the worst ponzi of them all. And now when I returned back to check things out GAW are more legit than some of the 'best cloud mining' companies which are proved to be a ponzi all the way.

Have you missed the news that GAW "cloud" mining ended abruptly even though it was still technically profitable? How "legit" is that?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
GAW are more legit than some of the 'best cloud mining' companies which are proved to be a ponzi all the way.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
It is funny how as I remember everyone cried about GAW miners back in the day and a accused them of being the worst ponzi of them all.

And now when I returned back to check things out GAW are more legit than some of the 'best cloud mining' companies which are proved to be a ponzi all the way.

Back when you made 4 accounts to promote GAW and abuse their sig campaign?

If you are ranking ponzi's (though I think they are all bad), I would have to agree that GAW is one of the worst ponzi's.

Ponzis like LTCGear or Cryptodouble paid out huge returns over short periods of time compared to GAW which strung along people for months with shitty returns.

So unless getting teased for 5 months and ending up with only 5% of what you invested is your kind of thing, I'd have to say that accusation was dead accurate.

Activity: 758
well you guys moaned about it being a ponzi .  which it is not a ponzi if its mining and how to prove it is mining i just pointed it out . by checking the blockchain . 

Are you referring to a particular ponzi cloud mining? I have yet to see these ponzis show any mining proof in the blockchain.

find out for yourself . by checking the blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
It is funny how as I remember everyone cried about GAW miners back in the day and a accused them of being the worst ponzi of them all. And now when I returned back to check things out GAW are more legit than some of the 'best cloud mining' companies which are proved to be a ponzi all the way.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
well you guys moaned about it being a ponzi .  which it is not a ponzi if its mining and how to prove it is mining i just pointed it out . by checking the blockchain . 

Are you referring to a particular ponzi cloud mining? I have yet to see these ponzis show any mining proof in the blockchain.
Activity: 758
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
Activity: 637
Merit: 262
no matter ponzi or not i get paid !
Pages:
Jump to: