Pages:
Author

Topic: ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101 (ponzi risk assessment) ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ - page 94. (Read 361355 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
At the rate these are springing up could be a full time job maintaining this list.

I suggest starting with the basis that any new ones are 1+2+3+4+5+6+7 = Ponzi, and send the site owners a message pointing to this thread and encourage them to provide the proof needed to ensure they don't remain marked that way, let them do the bulk of the work to prove they are legit.

I was pretty much doing that already, but I dont think its fair to label anyone as a ponzi if I havent even checked them out, or given them an opportunity to give or highlight evidence that may be public. So as of now, and with the above linked (scam, bet on it), I just ask the questions I use as criteria and give the operator a chance to reply before defaulting their score to 7/7.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
At the rate these are springing up could be a full time job maintaining this list.

I suggest starting with the basis that any new ones are 1+2+3+4+5+6+7 = Ponzi, and send the site owners a message pointing to this thread and encourage them to provide the proof needed to ensure they don't remain marked that way, let them do the bulk of the work to prove they are legit.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
we should have a competition... how many ponzi's can you find in a day

https://www.skycoinlab.com
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
it seems that your thread can be worthless .. It looks like soon all services will become scams..

Nonsense! Some are legitimate businesses and that includes AM Hash, but even Zeus and Genesis among some others.

It takes one click to oversell and instant ponzi
Activity: 276
it seems that your thread can be worthless .. It looks like soon all services will become scams..

Nonsense! Some are legitimate businesses and that includes AM Hash, but even Zeus and Genesis among some others.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
nope, i was going to look into it but it's my 40th birthday and i keep getting annoying visitors.

Ha! Happy birthday young man Smiley
you seen this one Puppet?

https://www.nexusmining.com

I had not. *sigh* these scams really are a dime a dozen. One down and three new ones pop up. Do you know if anyone verified the listed address?

nope, i was going to look into it but it's my 40th birthday and i keep getting annoying visitors.
legendary
you seen this one Puppet?

https://www.nexusmining.com

I had not. *sigh* these scams really are a dime a dozen. One down and three new ones pop up. Do you know if anyone verified the listed address?
legendary
Activity: 562
Merit: 506
We're going to need a bigger heatsink.
Quick correction here, because it's irrationally bugging me: Your entry for GAWMiner should be GAWMiners, plural. That's what they call themselves, anyway.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

LOL, not quite flat lining yet but definitely not looking too healthy.

Anyway, as 'Eric Rosby' said, the Superheroes are on the case.
 Cheesy
Quake in your boots, ponzi scum...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you
SUPERPUPPET

legendary
legendary
In the list i see five services that are "legit". Are you sure? What if in a few days or weeks, one run with money?

Then I point to the disclaimer which I put up there for a reason.

That said, Im willing to take bets the ones I labeled 'legit" will not vanish in the next days or weeks or 6 months. Im equally willing to make escrowed bets that the 7/7 ponzi's will run with the money within the next ~6-9 months. So yeah, Ill put my money where my mouth is.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In the list i see five services that are "legit". Are you sure? What if in a few days or weeks, one run with money?
legendary
Can you add Pyramining

Anything I should know? The website is particularly light on details, the thread incredibly long...

Not really, it an oldie, it has pyramid right in its name, people still invested including myself back in like 2011. It was more honest because it actually told you it was a pyramid scheme and surprisingly actually did a little mining. I got 10% back. As much of a pyramid scam it was, it was honest in a way.
legendary
Can you add Pyramining

Anything I should know? The website is particularly light on details, the thread incredibly long...
legendary
It is like this for about three weeks now (not to talk about X11 which is "available soon" since about three months)

Not sure what you are trying to say.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: