Pages:
Author

Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing - page 13. (Read 31938 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
What I dont get is that people are still holding their signatures in their profiles.

Which keeps confusing newbies to consider it as a investment, which is a shame. Either they have a bunch of alt accounts, or people just dont give a crap..

People do everything for money and the manager pays incredibly well in all his campaigns which should already be a proof of him being a scammer, he is paying almost 2x of any other campaign, why? To attract customers faster and better so he can scam them later, with only 10 people he would already make a really good profit even after all the advertisement.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
1. It is app created by a newbie who just know about programming ?

I bet, that their app came from some indian "developer" offering his services on fiverr.) at least it looks like this..
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What I dont get is that people are still holding their signatures in their profiles.

Which keeps confusing newbies to consider it as a investment, which is a shame. Either they have a bunch of alt accounts, or people just dont give a crap..
Activity: 462
Seems they are continuing posting more lies

Quotes have been changed, please update your tweets and posts.

I apologize for delaying payments, I have to travel for a few days for some conferences. Please rest assured that all payments will be made.

Thank you for your patience!

But he had the time to send payments for those having his signatures

June 15 Payouts have been sent to all participants If someone thinks that I have refused too many of your posts, please send me a PM and I'll check.

I am guessing all the payouts will stop soon enough.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
since they're deleting:

we give free campaign for mirjangka / cloudthink ?

No feedback/payments from op for about two days as far as i see, but nothing solid for now, maybe he's busy or something, but it should be business first imho.
Probably best to wait another day or so before drawing conclusions.

cheers

you , find me in agreement, perhaps in the weekend op he was busy with other things , but if even today we have no news I really think it's all over    Cheesy

cloudthink is an exposed scam. I'd be very surprised to see OP here ever again. don't waste your time with this.

Yeah, he deleted mine too  Sad

Now, it's confirmed that cloudthink.io cloudtheft.io is scam Cheesy
legendary
/dev/null
holy shit, we had so many cloudthink news and because there is no announcment thread, lets check it, hodl your hats:

1. super secure and advanced android app (actually it is just 6 links landing screen with nothing else, cool as fuck)

2. in just 4 days, there will be bitcoin web wallet with "integrated 0% fee Bitcoin Anonymizer for our customers"

so, for upcoming 4 days, please just sleep or watch counter here: https://cloudthink.io/wallet/

3. so you can't still decide? no worries, we had coupons in place so get you packages almost free with "Guaranteed Profit"

http://www.couponit.com/stores/cloudthinkiocoupons.html

and again, now is the time to join my friends, just because "Previously available by invitation only to high-profile investors. For a limited time only, CloudThink is going public. Get a head start with this investment opportunity."

stay tuned. Tongue Tongue Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
since they're deleting:

No feedback/payments from op for about two days as far as i see, but nothing solid for now, maybe he's busy or something, but it should be business first imho.

cheers

you , find me in agreement, perhaps in the weekend op he was busy with other things , but if even today we have no news I really think it's all over    Cheesy

cloudthink is an exposed scam. I'd be very surprised to see OP here ever again. don't waste your time with this.

Yeah, he deleted mine too  Sad

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
since they're deleting:

cheers

Activity: 462
Seems they now also have people complaining about payouts in their twitter campaign. Seems they have already started their exit plan.
legendary
/dev/null
Wonder if I'll get a bonus?

I can't do anything for your work in this thread except raise trust, which I already did:) second thing is good feeling, because I think, that we saved shit lot of money because of this thread..
Activity: 546
AKA The Rubber Monkey
tmfp, I really like your signature  Grin

Yeah, I was feeling a bit left out.  Cheesy

Your bonus comes in the form of good karma. That's more valuable than any amount of money.  Cheesy
legendary

Yeah, I was feeling a bit left out.  Cheesy

Activity: 770
legendary
/dev/null
honestly, I had some feeling, that we are kicking and beating already dead project. I will be very surprised, if they will here appear again..
legendary
Thought I'd have a look around the website, see what's new.
Hadn't seen this before, very impressive lol

So, Daniel Boorner reckons "There's no doubt that Cloud Think is the best investment opportunity in digital currency!"
Daniel Boorner CEO and Richard Coleman CEO have one thing in common, apart from their love of CT...no 'net footprint at all.

'Hedgeable Funds and Trades' sounds like an interesting operation, shame there's nothing zero zilch about them anywhere on the net.
There is a fund manager called 'Hedgeable' out there, run by a pair of twins. Not called Boorner.

"2000 rigs produced"
As they say that of their "cost-effective selection of mining equipment, 30% of is custom-made", that means they have 6,666 units, the 4,666 balance coming from Bitmain, Spondoolies and KnC. 

"1260 Happy Investors and Clients".
I know that Bitcointalk isn't the centre of the universe, but out of 1260 Happy Investors and Clients, we have heard from....one. (He hasn't logged on since).

i confirm $150 as commission from cloudthink
i also have a package from them which is great! you should all reconsider

C'mon 1259 Happy other guys, show us those profits!

"3 Years Experience"
In what? Adding up? 
"Cloud Think was founded in 2013".
Although, in the News section, they tell us "CloudThink, is back and better than ever". Where did they go in the first place?

NaN$ in profit.
Wow, NaN$ !!
legendary
/dev/null
ahh thanks a lot and welcome back to bright side:) you will not regret this decision for sure..
legendary
Activity: 1820
i say "because like me"  because i was in that singature+avatar campaign before i read this thread Wink

yes sure, but crazyearner and legendster are little bit different case..

Have decided to leave campaign due to a number of reasons. Mirjangka I have sent you a pm with details and will be leaving the avatar campaign too after the 16th. My trust reputation and morals come before getting them destroyed as this is causing it to be.

Maybe if this was not the case and things where different then I would continue but to ruin everything have built up over the years I do not want this to happens so for now good bye and wish best of luck in the future of this campaign.

He left CloudThink.IO signature campaign but still have avatar and P. MSG though. I don't think he weighs his reputation and moral over money. Sad Anyways, it is good to see he at least removed signature.

* Bolding is my courtesy.

Have decided to leave fully and refund what ever is needed to if needed. Was on me mobile and out before and editing and removing part of to removing rest of it battery went on me so removed and updated. Dont think am going to be taking part in signature campaigns for a while.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
i say "because like me"  because i was in that singature+avatar campaign before i read this thread Wink

Have decided to leave campaign due to a number of reasons. Mirjangka I have sent you a pm with details and will be leaving the avatar campaign too after the 16th. My trust reputation and morals come before getting them destroyed as this is causing it to be.

Maybe if this was not the case and things where different then I would continue but to ruin everything have built up over the years I do not want this to happens so for now good bye and wish best of luck in the future of this campaign.

He left CloudThink.IO signature campaign but still have avatar and P. MSG though. I don't think he weighs his reputation and moral over money. Sad Anyways, it is good to see he at least removed signature.

* Bolding is my courtesy.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i say "because like me"  because i was in that singature+avatar campaign before i read this thread Wink

Yeah, the leginster guy is amazing. His reasoning, if I understand it correctly, is
"I dont deserve negative trust because scamming is not against forum rules. I'm not doing anything wrong. If you got a problem with scamming, take it up with theymos."
Roll Eyes
legendary
/dev/null
i say "because like me"  because i was in that singature+avatar campaign before i read this thread Wink

Pages:
Jump to: