Pages:
Author

Topic: COCK FIGHTING: COVID-19 health protocols violators, caught - page 8. (Read 730 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Here in our province, even though we're under on what our Government so called "MGCQ" or Mandatory General Community Quarantine, any form of gambling is still prohibited. But yesterday, many people has been caught betting on cock fighting on an actual fight here in our province.

I don't know their true intent but for me, it's not even worth it to violate the rule and risk your money on cock fighting just to increase your financial needs. I've heard that the caught violators will going to pay PHP36,000 or around $600.

What's your thoughts about this? Is it worth to risk your health just to be able to win money by not abiding the law?

I'm sure that tupada or backyard cockfighting was done in an isolated place but unfortunately, someone tipped authorities about this case, they do not want to get caught I'm sure they know the penalties backyard cockfighting is illegal, there are two ways that they can do this, they either bribed the authorities or do this in a safe place they designate, unfortunately for them, they are caught.
Backyard cockfighting is very addictive and a pastime for folks in the province, they willingly forgot the protocol just to bet in this tupadas.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
Here in our province, even though we're under on what our Government so called "MGCQ" or Modified General Community Quarantine, any form of gambling is still prohibited. But yesterday, many people has been caught betting on cock fighting on an actual fight here in our province.

I don't know their true intent but for me, it's not even worth it to violate the rule and risk your money on cock fighting just to increase your financial needs. I've heard that the caught violators will going to pay PHP36,000 or around $600.

What's your thoughts about this? Is it worth to risk your health just to be able to win money by not abiding the law?
Pages:
Jump to: