Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 13. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Now in the game of crypto tanks I can get about 50 coins.

If in the future the price of the token grows to $ 1, then I will become rich

But you can only withdraw earned tokens to your wallet when the main network is launched

After the launch of the main network, a huge number of new traders will come to the market thanks to the already created ecosystem.

I hope that the daily trading volume will grow in the near future, as I feel manipulation by large investors

The fourth quarter of 2019 ends in 30 days. In the next month, we should see a lot of good news and they should affect the price of the token.
brand new
Activity: 0

If I buy your tokens, will I receive part of the profit of your company?

These are not security tokens.

You will receive profit only on the growth of the token price. This is a very likely scenario.
Activity: 14

What primarily determines the price of a token?

I see a lot of good news about the project, but the price continues to fall

Now the ecosystem for the functioning of the token has not yet been created, so the price of the token is determined by supply and demand.
brand new

Do you have game developers on your team?

I wonder if you can create a popular and interesting game yourself.

I think everyone should do their own thing. There are many companies that are focused on game development and 98% of developers are interested in blockchain

I have not seen news where developers talked about Cocos-BCX, but this is not surprising, because the blockchain has not yet been launched. Everything will change soon

If at least one major developer will use Cocos-BCX in his game, then the next day everyone will learn about Cocos-BCX

Therefore, it is very important to have good partners who will help in integrating the blockchain into famous or new games that may become popular.

At this stage, this is the main direction for the development of the project. The blockchain is almost ready and the project needs well-known partners from the gaming industry

What is happening with the price of the token? If all development is going according to plans, then why does the price of tokens fall so much?

$ 0,000792 USD (-0.75%)

The price remains low for the third day. I buy tokens at the moment, because I believe that in the near future we will receive + 20% to the price of the token

I also think that the price will not fall and we will soon fly to the moon!

I bought tokens for all my money and plan to get 50% profit

I am sure that in a year you will earn 100% profit, but at the moment the price of the token can continue to fall

I think that 100% of the profits can be obtained in the next two months. In a year, the price may rise by 1000%

It all depends on the number of developers who want to use the Cocos-BCX blockchain in their games

At the moment, do you have game partners in your partners who plan to use blockchain in their future developments?

Can you imagine if Ubisoft or RockStar Games announces that it will use the Cocos-BCX blockchain in their games?

The token will grow by 1000%. This can happen only after the main network starts.
brand new
When will the forum be launched?

https://twitter.com/CocosBCX/status/1199589309470453761

Do you need moderators or administrators?
At the moment, do you have game partners in your partners who plan to use blockchain in their future developments?

I think everyone should do their own thing. There are many companies that are focused on game development and 98% of developers are interested in blockchain

I have not seen news where developers talked about Cocos-BCX, but this is not surprising, because the blockchain has not yet been launched. Everything will change soon

If at least one major developer will use Cocos-BCX in his game, then the next day everyone will learn about Cocos-BCX

Therefore, it is very important to have good partners who will help in integrating the blockchain into famous or new games that may become popular.
If I buy your tokens, will I receive part of the profit of your company?

Your idea will be able to change the entire gaming industry, but it all depends on the speed and convenience of your blockchain.

Apparently this will be a very fast blockchain with minimal commissions. Security will also be top notch
What primarily determines the price of a token?

I see a lot of good news about the project, but the price continues to fall
brand new

What is happening with the price of the token? If all development is going according to plans, then why does the price of tokens fall so much?

$ 0,000792 USD (-0.75%)

The price remains low for the third day. I buy tokens at the moment, because I believe that in the near future we will receive + 20% to the price of the token

I also think that the price will not fall and we will soon fly to the moon!

I bought tokens for all my money and plan to get 50% profit

I am sure that in a year you will earn 100% profit, but at the moment the price of the token can continue to fall

I think that 100% of the profits can be obtained in the next two months. In a year, the price may rise by 1000%

But you can only withdraw earned tokens to your wallet when the main network is launched

After the launch of the main network, a huge number of new traders will come to the market thanks to the already created ecosystem.

I hope that the daily trading volume will grow in the near future, as I feel manipulation by large investors
Crypto Tanks is a very simple game. Are you planning to launch more interesting games for smartphones, where you can earn tokens?

When is the next Game Oasis Hackathon event?

I was at the last Game Oasis Hackathon event in San Francisco. As far as I know, the next event should be held in China. Wait for the announcement

I think that the launch of the Cocos-BCX blockchain and presentation in China will happen before the Chinese New Year.

There are still about 2 months

I would also like to know about the stages of developing the main network, but the developers are in no hurry to share news with their community

I think that not all development stages need to be talked about, as this will affect the price of the token
Which trackers host your project?

I want to see the opinion of crypto experts about your idea and development prospects

When is the next Game Oasis Hackathon event?

I was at the last Game Oasis Hackathon event in San Francisco. As far as I know, the next event should be held in China. Wait for the announcement

I think that the launch of the Cocos-BCX blockchain and presentation in China will happen before the Chinese New Year.

There are still about 2 months

I would also like to know about the stages of developing the main network, but the developers are in no hurry to share news with their community

Pages:
Jump to: