Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 14. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Your idea will be able to change the entire gaming industry, but it all depends on the speed and convenience of your blockchain.

What is happening with the price of the token? If all development is going according to plans, then why does the price of tokens fall so much?

$ 0,000792 USD (-0.75%)

The price remains low for the third day. I buy tokens at the moment, because I believe that in the near future we will receive + 20% to the price of the token

I also think that the price will not fall and we will soon fly to the moon!

I bought tokens for all my money and plan to get 50% profit

I am sure that in a year you will earn 100% profit, but at the moment the price of the token can continue to fall
Activity: 6
Can Cocos-BCX only integrate into PC games or is it also possible for mobile games?

Does Binance continue funding your project?

Together you can achieve great success

Binance is the sponsor of many Cocos-BCX events.

This is an excellent partner who always helps in development.
What marketing companies do you spend to popularize your blockchain among developers?
Many developers plan to use the blockchain, but they still do not understand all the advantages of this technology.

I think in 2020, many developers will test the blockchain.

Why now I can not add the wallet address in the game crypto tanks?

This will be possible after the launch of the Cocos-BCX main network. Now you can only test the game

Will the main network launch in the coming month? This should be the starting point for the moon.

This will be possible after the launch of the Cocos-BCX main network. Now you can only test the game
Activity: 9

Who bought tokens yesterday, today they have already received more than 10% profit

0.00000013 BTC (13.47%)

I am one of these happy people

Did you manage to sell? Now the price has fallen 0.00000012 BTC (-4.12%)

I think that trading Cocos-BCX tokens is very dangerous at the moment. Better hold

Now the price remains low at 0.00000012 BTC

I bought tokens and will wait for 10-15% profit and I will take profits

Now the price is 0.00000011 BTC

You will have to wait a little longer. But in the long run, you will definitely make a big profit.

After the launch of the main network, developers will begin to test the Cocos-BCX blockchain and buy tokens, so the price will skyrocket

Most likely this will happen. However, I want to be sure of the interest of developers

Most developers are interested in using blockchain in their games. This gives great security and great opportunities.

According to opinion polls, about 95% of developers want to use blockchain in their games.! This is great potential for Cocos-BCX.
Activity: 5

When is the next Game Oasis Hackathon event?

I was at the last Game Oasis Hackathon event in San Francisco. As far as I know, the next event should be held in China. Wait for the announcement

I think that the launch of the Cocos-BCX blockchain and presentation in China will happen before the Chinese New Year.

There are still about 2 months

Now in the game of crypto tanks I can get about 50 coins.

If in the future the price of the token grows to $ 1, then I will become rich

But you can only withdraw earned tokens to your wallet when the main network is launched
Activity: 7

What is happening with the price of the token? If all development is going according to plans, then why does the price of tokens fall so much?

$ 0,000792 USD (-0.75%)

The price remains low for the third day. I buy tokens at the moment, because I believe that in the near future we will receive + 20% to the price of the token

I also think that the price will not fall and we will soon fly to the moon!

I bought tokens for all my money and plan to get 50% profit
Activity: 5
Does Binance continue funding your project?

Together you can achieve great success

Do you have game developers on your team?

I wonder if you can create a popular and interesting game yourself.

I think everyone should do their own thing. There are many companies that are focused on game development and 98% of developers are interested in blockchain

I have not seen news where developers talked about Cocos-BCX, but this is not surprising, because the blockchain has not yet been launched. Everything will change soon
Activity: 1

Judging by the price chart, the trend has changed in the last week and we are waiting for $ 0,0008 or $ 0,00075

Do you think the token will drop to such a price?

If you look at coinmarketcap, then you will see that you were right.

In the near future, the trend should change to an upward

Over the last day already + 10%

$ 0,000828 USD

I think the price will continue to rise and soon we will see $ 0.001

I think that we will soon fall to $ 0,0007, and then there will be a protracted increase to $ 0,001

This will happen in the coming week.

That is, you advise not to buy tokens yet, but wait for the price to drop another 10%?

Apparently, the price may continue to fall and we are $ 0,00066

After which the trend should reverse and the price will rise

Hi guys! I heard that I can play games and earn Cocos-BCX tokens. Where can I download these games?

You can find these games on the site, but at the moment it is impossible to earn tokens.

This will be available after the launch of the main network.

However, I am interested in checking out these games. Are they all built on Cocos-BCX?

I played crypto tanks.

This is a very simple game. I hope that in the future Cocos-BCX will be integrated into Dota 2 and Counter-Strike and other popular games.

This is just the beginning. In the future, the Cocos-BCX blockchain will be integrated into all popular games.

It would be nice if the developers had already confirmed their interest in integrating the Cocos-BCX blockchain

What would this lead to? By the rise in price of the token 3-5 times? I think that now tokens are being bought at a low price, which is beneficial for developers
Activity: 2

Hi guys! I heard that I can play games and earn Cocos-BCX tokens. Where can I download these games?

You can find these games on the site, but at the moment it is impossible to earn tokens.

However, I am interested in checking out these games. Are they all built on Cocos-BCX?

I played crypto tanks.

This is a very simple game. I hope that in the future Cocos-BCX will be integrated into Dota 2 and Counter-Strike and other popular games.

If this happens, the price of the token will skyrocket, and maybe to the moon

The price of the token will rise immediately after the partnership is signed, but ordinary users will not know about it.

I think the price will fly to the moon after the launch of the main network

Therefore, do not be afraid. In the long run, we will still get excellent returns. Only hold

I am not such an optimist, but I think that the team will be able to create a blockchain that most developers will use.

I played crypto tanks.

If this happens, the price of the token will skyrocket, and maybe to the moon

The price of the token will rise immediately after the partnership is signed, but ordinary users will not know about it.

I think the price will fly to the moon after the launch of the main network

Therefore, do not be afraid. In the long run, we will still get excellent returns. Only hold
Activity: 23

When is the next Game Oasis Hackathon event?

I was at the last Game Oasis Hackathon event in San Francisco. As far as I know, the next event should be held in China. Wait for the announcement
Pages:
Jump to: