Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 18. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Why do you think the price of Cocos-BCX tokens fell 2 times from the price of IEO?

Bounty hunters are afraid that they will not be able to earn a penny and therefore are massively selling their tokens.

At this time, smart investors buy Cocos-BCX tokens to earn as much as possible after the successful launch of the main network
Activity: 14

Why do you think the price of Cocos-BCX tokens fell 2 times from the price of IEO?

Now large investors buy tokens in order to increase token prices after the launch of the main network 3-5 times

Do you think this will happen in the next 6 months or several years should pass to increase the price by 3-5 times?

If the Cocos-BCX team can launch the main network in the next 30 days, then we will see a sharp increase in price. Large investors will start massively buying Cocos-BCX tokens

I think this is unlikely, because the Cocos-BCX team has not yet announced the start of testing the main network.

Usually testing takes more than 1 month
Activity: 12

According to the referral program for 1 invited person, will I receive only 50 tokens?

https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/home

The price of the token is now really low. Buy tokens now and get excellent profit in a year

$0,000965 USD (-1,23%)
I think that in the near future the price may fall by 4-7%, which will allow you to get even more profit on rising prices

You were right. $ 0,000903 USD (-6.26%)

I think that a correction will begin now and the price of the token will increase by 10%

When I click add wallet in crypto tanks, I see the inscription "soon."

Does this mean that now I can not earn tokens?

Apparently, the authorization and synchronization function with your wallet is still not available in your country.

You are wrong. Now no one can set up their wallet and receive payments for blown up tanks.

This will be possible to do in a month.
Activity: 12

What benefits will your Tencent Cloud partnership get?

https://twitter.com/cocos2dx/status/1189283773403271168

Tencent Cloud is an opportunity to develop cloud games with the integrated Cocos-BCX blockchain

Bounty hunters are afraid that they will not be able to earn a penny and therefore are massively selling their tokens.
Hello to all!
Cocos-BCX Released Golang SDK

Cocos-BCX TestNet is pleased to announce the release of Golang SDK, which supports fast and effective operation by developers of Go programming language on the Cocos-BCX chain.

Developed by Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike and Ken Thompson, Google’s Go is strongly statically typed and compiled programming language that has been officially launched in November 2019 as an open-source code project. It excels in dealing with giant concurrent data with computing power and can be applied to blockchain and service development and etc. In 2016, Go was rewarded by the software quality company TIOBE as TIOBE’s programming language of 2016.
At present, Cocos-BCX’s strategic partner Bitpie has been applying Go language to develop wallets on the Cocos-BCX chain.

Along with the completion of Golang SDK, Cocos-BCX TestNet has fully supported SDKs including JS, Android, iOS, C++, Unity, Python, Golang, greatly facilitating blockchain game development.
Cocos-BCX Golang SDK COCOS is one of the Bounty tasks from Cocos-BCX Bounty Hub, the official bounty program launched together with Cocos-BCX TestNet on June 6. It incentivizes the community engaging in the ecosystem building with COCOS as rewards. More bounty tasks are there at https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/TaskRelease for the community to claim.

Cocos-BCX Golang SDK is completed and the full version is available on:https://github.com/Ximenyan/cocos-go-sdk, “go” ahead and build DApp now!

https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-released-golang-sdk-947a04f8fca1

Cocos-BCX Bi-Weekly Technical Report (10.21~11.03)

Below is the latest Cocos-BCX Bi-Weekly Technical Progress from Oct 21st to Nov 3rd.

1. Cocos-BCX SDK
JS-SDK:
Optimized the reference method of node version’s bcxjs;
Added a new data type pair to the core dependency library;
Integrated the new voting system;
Upgraded the Witness Account API;
Upgraded the committee member account API;
Check whether committee members or witnesses are working.
Go SDK
Organized the Cocos-BCX account and key management system, as well as interactive functional specifications;
Established rpc and api frameworks;
Added key and wallet generation, import, signature, and other functions;
Completed the API for chain interacting, trading, and data query;
Completed the API for digital assets query and operating;
Completed the API for smart contract creation, updating and query;
Tested and put documentation into use;
Support go mod.
2. Cocos-BCX DApp
1)Cocos-Terminal
Integrated the daily trading volume;
Optimized the IP access statistics and search components;
Added paging and loading function to account history column of the mobile terminal.
Complete the arrangement of the mirrored data package;
Integrated voting interface to check votes, status, and URL;
Added rewards claim interface.
2)Cocos-BCX Voting System
Display current active witnesses, enable voting for witnesses;
Display the current elected committee members, enable voting for the committee.
3)iOS/Android Wallet Updates
Adapted to the new TestNet system;
Integrated the new Cocos-BCX voting system;
Added the voting DApp browser with an integrated voting interface.
3. Cocos-BCX Website
1)Cocos-BCX Forum
Get prepared for the display on the homepage;
Display Bounty New Idea column on forum page;
Associated Any Suggestion column with forum page, to direct the output contents to the forum.
2)Cocos-BCX Website
Released the third round of Cocos-BCX Buidlers & Angels Monthly Rankings.
3)Bounty TASK(the third-party task)
In Progress
Technical documentation translation (Spanish);
Go SDK version 2.0 with new trading operation updates.

For me, as for an ordinary investor, all your updates sound too complicated. I want your work displayed in the cost of the token

News rarely affects the value of cryptocurrencies. For the price of the token to grow, new large investors are needed, and they will come when the product development is completed

Let me remind you that in private sales, the Cocos-BCX project raised more than $ 40 million. Investors were even Binance. Therefore, I am sure that the project will succeed
Are there any major partnerships planned for the coming month?

I think that before starting the main network, you need more good news for the project.

Hello to all! It is no secret that all investors want to understand when they will receive their first profit.

Now the price has fallen 2 times from the price during IEO. When do you think the price will rise at least 110-120%?

I am sure that this will happen before the end of this year, because in the next two months we are waiting for the launch of the main network

Cocos-BCX does not have a huge daily trading volume and has a low token price. This can contribute to the rapid rise in the price of the token.

Now almost any major investor can greatly affect the price of a token. This can be seen when large orders appear on the Binance exchange.

And there is. I think that in the coming month we will face strong market volatility and we will see that many large investors are interested in the project

Therefore, I believe that the project needs listing on a new major exchange. This will increase the number of active traders and increase the daily trading volume.
great news for developers!

Cocos-BCX Golang SDK is just released https://twitter.com/CocosBCX/status/1195252680215728129
Cocos-BCX Bi-Weekly Technical Report (10.21~11.03)

Below is the latest Cocos-BCX Bi-Weekly Technical Progress from Oct 21st to Nov 3rd.

1. Cocos-BCX SDK
JS-SDK:
Optimized the reference method of node version’s bcxjs;
Added a new data type pair to the core dependency library;
Integrated the new voting system;
Upgraded the Witness Account API;
Upgraded the committee member account API;
Check whether committee members or witnesses are working.
Go SDK
Organized the Cocos-BCX account and key management system, as well as interactive functional specifications;
Established rpc and api frameworks;
Added key and wallet generation, import, signature, and other functions;
Completed the API for chain interacting, trading, and data query;
Completed the API for digital assets query and operating;
Completed the API for smart contract creation, updating and query;
Tested and put documentation into use;
Support go mod.
2. Cocos-BCX DApp
1)Cocos-Terminal
Integrated the daily trading volume;
Optimized the IP access statistics and search components;
Added paging and loading function to account history column of the mobile terminal.
Complete the arrangement of the mirrored data package;
Integrated voting interface to check votes, status, and URL;
Added rewards claim interface.
2)Cocos-BCX Voting System
Display current active witnesses, enable voting for witnesses;
Display the current elected committee members, enable voting for the committee.
3)iOS/Android Wallet Updates
Adapted to the new TestNet system;
Integrated the new Cocos-BCX voting system;
Added the voting DApp browser with an integrated voting interface.
3. Cocos-BCX Website
1)Cocos-BCX Forum
Get prepared for the display on the homepage;
Display Bounty New Idea column on forum page;
Associated Any Suggestion column with forum page, to direct the output contents to the forum.
2)Cocos-BCX Website
Released the third round of Cocos-BCX Buidlers & Angels Monthly Rankings.
3)Bounty TASK(the third-party task)
In Progress
Technical documentation translation (Spanish);
Go SDK version 2.0 with new trading operation updates.

Once again I notice that at the same time as the price of the token increases, the daily trading volume also grows

$ 0.001055 USD (7.92%)

This is a very positive trend.

Last day the price remains quite stable.

$ 0.001048 USD (0.23%)

The daily trading volume remains at a very high level (about $ 6 million). Price will rise soon

This is surprising, but the daily volume is really growing, however, the price of the token has fallen over the past 24 hours.

With what it can be connected?

I would not say that this is a significant drop in price. I can note that the last month, the token price growth trend is visible and most likely we will see bullish growth soon

I assumed that in the near future the token price will begin to rise, but today we received -6.50%

Now the price of the token is $ 0,000952
Activity: 19

Once again I notice that at the same time as the price of the token increases, the daily trading volume also grows

$ 0.001055 USD (7.92%)

This is a very positive trend.

Last day the price remains quite stable.

$ 0.001048 USD (0.23%)

The daily trading volume remains at a very high level (about $ 6 million). Price will rise soon

This is surprising, but the daily volume is really growing, however, the price of the token has fallen over the past 24 hours.

With what it can be connected?

I would not say that this is a significant drop in price. I can note that the last month, the token price growth trend is visible and most likely we will see bullish growth soon

Have the bears come to the market again? Token price has fallen by -7.21% in the last day

$ 0.001010 USD. What's next?

Now is the weekend. Over the weekend, venture funds rarely buy cryptocurrency. On Monday, you will see a 3-10% increase in the price of Cocos-BCX token

Now in the bounty campaign you can have a task to propose a new idea for the bounty, but why such a small reward? 1 dollar per idea?

This is an incredibly small reward. I think that these prices were indicated taking into account the growth of the token exchange rate

If the price of the token grows at least 100 times, then it will be a worthy reward. At the moment, I also think that 1 dollar is ridiculous

The upside potential of the Cocos-BCX token is very large. Imagine if the token becomes an in-game currency in the most popular games. It will cause huge demand.
Tell us what famous games can integrate your blockchain in the next 1-2 years?
Over the past 3 weeks, daily trading volume has doubled. I do not quite understand why the price of Cocos-BCX token remains at a low level of $ 0.001017

Is your wallet for iOS / Android adapted to the new TestNet system?

Yes. There is information about this in the latest technical report, which is published on the medium’s blog.

Now in the bounty campaign you can have a task to propose a new idea for the bounty, but why such a small reward? 1 dollar per idea?

This is an incredibly small reward. I think that these prices were indicated taking into account the growth of the token exchange rate

If the price of the token grows at least 100 times, then it will be a worthy reward. At the moment, I also think that 1 dollar is ridiculous
Pages:
Jump to: