Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 20. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Have you heard that India spoke positively about the blockchain?

We are waiting for the next price increase

Now everyone is waiting for the third final court session at which the fate of cryptocurrencies in India will be decided
Activity: 11
Is Tencent a strategic partner for Cocos-BCX?

Tencent now owns 55% of the game sales for the top 50 with Netease second with only 17%.
  https://www.cocos.com/5816

The Chinese president spoke very positively about the development of the blockchain. Will you cooperate with the government of China?

As far as I know, the Cocos-BCX team does not accept public investment. It removes any dependence on governments.

Cocos-BCX is also the only project that received free listing on the Binance exchange without government investment.

And there is. Binance also supported the project at the private sales stage.

Then Cocos-BCX raised about $ 40 million
Santi Kumar has published its technical analysis of the Cocos-BCX token.

https://t.me/cocosbcxen/46682

Now the token price continues its volatility

$ 0,000971 USD (-3.28%)

I think that now the lowest price, before prolonged growth

Now is the time when the price of cryptocurrencies will rise sharply and fall sharply in price.

Cocos-BCX may enter TOP 100 coinmarketcap in the next week

I think this is unlikely. To enter the TOP 100 coinmarketcap, the Cocos-BCX token must go up 2 times

China has practically approved the use of cryptocurrencies. India will soon also regulate the blockchain. Token growth potential is very high

Therefore, it is important not to delay the launch of the main network. Now the market can begin dynamic growth. Cocos-BCX must realize its full potential
Activity: 8
Which team did you think was best at Oasis Hackathon in San Francisco?

I really liked the work of the Overclocked Brains team
Analysts Predict Cocos-BCX Price Rise To $ 0,0015

This is a good opportunity to quickly make a profit of 50%

I bought tokens when the price was 25% higher. When theoretically can I make a profit? I like your project, but I want to be sure of the profitability of my investment.

Judging by the latest news, significant market growth is about to begin.

Many cryptocurrencies will receive up to 100% growth
What collaboration do you have with Binance Labs other than Oasis Hackathon?

As far as I understand, you have been cooperating for a long time
The daily trading volume on all exchanges where the Cocos-BCX token is trading is quite stable.

Is listing planned on new large exchanges?
At the last Oasis Hackathon, the Hangman Game team created the Guessing Game project.

Is this game powered by Cocos-BCX?

Now the token price continues its volatility

$ 0,000971 USD (-3.28%)

I think that now the lowest price, before prolonged growth

Now is the time when the price of cryptocurrencies will rise sharply and fall sharply in price.

Cocos-BCX may enter TOP 100 coinmarketcap in the next week

I think this is unlikely. To enter the TOP 100 coinmarketcap, the Cocos-BCX token must go up 2 times

China has practically approved the use of cryptocurrencies. India will soon also regulate the blockchain. Token growth potential is very high

I love how the Xperience team shows itself at Oasis Hackathon San Francisco.

Do they help you with development?

This is a great team that creates very interesting games. Especially since they started using the Cocos-BCX engine to create games

I always have one thought in my head. If the number of developers who use the Cocos-BCX engine increase, then in the future this will cause a larger price increase
Activity: 1

The Chinese president spoke very positively about the development of the blockchain. Will you cooperate with the government of China?

As far as I know, the Cocos-BCX team does not accept public investment. It removes any dependence on governments.

Cocos-BCX is also the only project that received free listing on the Binance exchange without government investment.
Activity: 3
Have you heard that India spoke positively about the blockchain?

We are waiting for the next price increase

$ 0,000978 USD (-1.09%)

I think this is a great time to buy before the next bullish trend.

The price continues to fall, but I’m sure that in the next 2-3 days we will see a bullish increase to $ 0.0011
$ 0,000939 USD (-4.70%)
0.00000010 BTC (-2.53%)
0.00000503 ETH (-4.96%)

Another day has passed, and the price remains at the same level. Nevertheless, I believe that bulls will come to the market soon and we will get plus 100% of the price

Bulls are already on the market, but they buy tokens at a low price, so that by the launch of the main network, the token shows a price increase of 1000%

The more developers use Cocos-BCX, the faster the token price will rise. So let's wait for the main network to launch

Currently, units of developers use blockchain or tokens in their games.

Cocos-BCX will contribute to the rapid tokenization of games

Cocos-BCX creates an entire ecosystem for developers in which it will be possible to create, test and tokenize games
Activity: 3
Will you conduct airdrop or other marketing companies with token distribution in the near future?
brand new
Activity: 0
I bought tokens when the price was 25% higher. When theoretically can I make a profit? I like your project, but I want to be sure of the profitability of my investment.

I love how the Xperience team shows itself at Oasis Hackathon San Francisco.

Do they help you with development?

This is a great team that creates very interesting games. Especially since they started using the Cocos-BCX engine to create games
Activity: 2

I have been using the Trezor One hardware wallet for a long time.

Are you planning to list your token in this wallet?

At the moment, I have not heard announcements of such a partnership. However, the Cocos-BCX project is developing very rapidly. follow the news

Theoretically, this could be a very important strategic partnership. Only high-quality projects fall into the list of hardware wallets

I also use the hardware wallet Ledger Nano to store my coins.
I hope that in the future Cocos-BCX token will be added to the listing.
Pages:
Jump to: