Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 21. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

You can read about all the benefits that Cocos-BCX and MathWallet will get on the blog https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-mathwallet-established-strategic-partnership-998213082766

That is, soon Cocos-BCX tokens will be added to MathWallet?

Is MathWallet a hardware or web wallet?

I think this is unlikely. Most likely, the MathWallet team will advise the Cocos-BCX project.

The most important thing that partners give is their experience

Apparently, the MathWallet team has cybersecurity experts, since cryptocurrency wallets should be as secure as possible.

These people can give advice on Cocos pay.

It is important to understand how the new partners will benefit from the project.

I think that after the launch of the main network, the Cocos-BCX token will actively increase in price

I do not think that partners plan to profit from the partnership.

The main goal of such partnerships is the exchange of experience and advice on the development of the project
Activity: 12

Now the token price continues its volatility

$ 0,000971 USD (-3.28%)

I think that now the lowest price, before prolonged growth

Now is the time when the price of cryptocurrencies will rise sharply and fall sharply in price.

Cocos-BCX may enter TOP 100 coinmarketcap in the next week

I think this is unlikely. To enter the TOP 100 coinmarketcap, the Cocos-BCX token must go up 2 times
Activity: 3

$ 0,000971 USD (-3.28%)

Now is the time when the price of cryptocurrencies will rise sharply and fall sharply in price.

Cocos-BCX may enter TOP 100 coinmarketcap in the next week

$ 0,000978 USD (-1.09%)

I think this is a great time to buy before the next bullish trend.

The price continues to fall, but I’m sure that in the next 2-3 days we will see a bullish increase to $ 0.0011
$ 0,000939 USD (-4.70%)
0.00000010 BTC (-2.53%)
0.00000503 ETH (-4.96%)

Another day has passed, and the price remains at the same level. Nevertheless, I believe that bulls will come to the market soon and we will get plus 100% of the price

Bulls are already on the market, but they buy tokens at a low price, so that by the launch of the main network, the token shows a price increase of 1000%

The more developers use Cocos-BCX, the faster the token price will rise. So let's wait for the main network to launch

Currently, units of developers use blockchain or tokens in their games.

Cocos-BCX will contribute to the rapid tokenization of games
Activity: 3

You can read about all the benefits that Cocos-BCX and MathWallet will get on the blog https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-mathwallet-established-strategic-partnership-998213082766

I think this is unlikely. Most likely, the MathWallet team will advise the Cocos-BCX project.

Apparently, the MathWallet team has cybersecurity experts, since cryptocurrency wallets should be as secure as possible.

It is important to understand how the new partners will benefit from the project.

I think that after the launch of the main network, the Cocos-BCX token will actively increase in price
The Chinese president spoke very positively about the development of the blockchain. Will you cooperate with the government of China?
Activity: 1

Apparently, in the next 2-3 months, large investors will still come to the Binance exchange and the price of the Cocos-BCX token should soar 2-3 times!

During IEO, the price of the token was 2 times higher than now.

I think we need to wait a bit and all investors will profit

I have been using the Trezor One hardware wallet for a long time.

Are you planning to list your token in this wallet?

At the moment, I have not heard announcements of such a partnership. However, the Cocos-BCX project is developing very rapidly. follow the news

Theoretically, this could be a very important strategic partnership. Only high-quality projects fall into the list of hardware wallets
I love how the Xperience team shows itself at Oasis Hackathon San Francisco.

Do they help you with development?
Why didn't you raise your prize pool for Oasis Hackathon San Francisco?

I think for US developers $ 3,000 is not the money you want to fight for

At the moment, I have not heard announcements of such a partnership. However, the Cocos-BCX project is developing very rapidly. follow the news

$ 0,000971 USD (-3.28%)

Apparently, in the next 2-3 months, large investors will still come to the Binance exchange and the price of the Cocos-BCX token should soar 2-3 times!

Glad to see that you have a new partner - MathWallet.

What benefits will this partnership bring to your project?

Any new partner is an increase in the Cocos-BCX community.

More people know about the project and more people invest in Cocos-BCX tokens, which helps to increase the price of tokens.

Any new Cocos-BCX partner can provide instant assistance in any industry.

These are additional features for Cocos-BCX.

Cocos-BCX has over 50 professional partners and a huge community on all continents.

This is a good springboard for launching a rocket to the moon Wink

$ 0,000978 USD (-1.09%)

I think this is a great time to buy before the next bullish trend.

The price continues to fall, but I’m sure that in the next 2-3 days we will see a bullish increase to $ 0.0011
$ 0,000939 USD (-4.70%)
0.00000010 BTC (-2.53%)
0.00000503 ETH (-4.96%)

Another day has passed, and the price remains at the same level. Nevertheless, I believe that bulls will come to the market soon and we will get plus 100% of the price

Bulls are already on the market, but they buy tokens at a low price, so that by the launch of the main network, the token shows a price increase of 1000%

The more developers use Cocos-BCX, the faster the token price will rise. So let's wait for the main network to launch

When to the moon?

I bought Cocos-BCX tokens, but despite a lot of good news, the price stands still

I think that growth will begin before the launch of the main network.

This will happen in the coming month and will give up to 300% profit.

At the moment, it is very difficult to predict the rise or fall in the price of Cocos-BCX tokens.

It all depends on the success of launching the main network.

The Cocos-BCX team presents new strategic partners almost once a week. It will also contribute to a sharp increase in token prices in the future.

Cocos-BCX has an incredibly powerful community. After the launch of the main network, the price of the token will begin to rise sharply

The upside potential of the Cocos-BCX token is very large. The main thing is to understand when exactly the price will start to grow and buy on time

When to the moon?

I bought Cocos-BCX tokens, but despite a lot of good news, the price stands still

I think that growth will begin before the launch of the main network.

This will happen in the coming month and will give up to 300% profit.

At the moment, it is very difficult to predict the rise or fall in the price of Cocos-BCX tokens.

It all depends on the success of launching the main network.

The Cocos-BCX team presents new strategic partners almost once a week. It will also contribute to a sharp increase in token prices in the future.

Cocos-BCX has an incredibly powerful community. After the launch of the main network, the price of the token will begin to rise sharply
Activity: 8

Pages:
Jump to: