Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 22. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

$ 0,000978 USD (-1.09%)

I think this is a great time to buy before the next bullish trend.

The price continues to fall, but I’m sure that in the next 2-3 days we will see a bullish increase to $ 0.0011
$ 0,000939 USD (-4.70%)
0.00000010 BTC (-2.53%)
0.00000503 ETH (-4.96%)

Another day has passed, and the price remains at the same level. Nevertheless, I believe that bulls will come to the market soon and we will get plus 100% of the price

Bulls are already on the market, but they buy tokens at a low price, so that by the launch of the main network, the token shows a price increase of 1000%
Activity: 6

You can read about all the benefits that Cocos-BCX and MathWallet will get on the blog https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-mathwallet-established-strategic-partnership-998213082766

That is, soon Cocos-BCX tokens will be added to MathWallet?

Is MathWallet a hardware or web wallet?

I think this is unlikely. Most likely, the MathWallet team will advise the Cocos-BCX project.

The most important thing that partners give is their experience
Activity: 5

Glad to see that you have a new partner - MathWallet.

What benefits will this partnership bring to your project?

Any new partner is an increase in the Cocos-BCX community.

More people know about the project and more people invest in Cocos-BCX tokens, which helps to increase the price of tokens.

Any new Cocos-BCX partner can provide instant assistance in any industry.

These are additional features for Cocos-BCX.
Activity: 8
I read your latest Cocos-BCX Buidlers & Angels Monthly Rankings SEP report and wonder how big your community is!

You can change the gaming industry for the better
Activity: 3

When to the moon?

I bought Cocos-BCX tokens, but despite a lot of good news, the price stands still

I think that growth will begin before the launch of the main network.

This will happen in the coming month and will give up to 300% profit.

At the moment, it is very difficult to predict the rise or fall in the price of Cocos-BCX tokens.

It all depends on the success of launching the main network.

The Cocos-BCX team presents new strategic partners almost once a week. It will also contribute to a sharp increase in token prices in the future.
Activity: 5

Cocos and Tencent Cloud is a strategically important collaboration. You can create a joint cool product and improve the gaming industry https://twitter.com/cocos2dx/status/1188921385126641666

I would like you to indicate in each cooperation announcement what kind of joint work you will carry out

$ 0,000978 USD (-1.09%)

The price continues to fall, but I’m sure that in the next 2-3 days we will see a bullish increase to $ 0.0011
$ 0,000939 USD (-4.70%)
0.00000010 BTC (-2.53%)
0.00000503 ETH (-4.96%)

Another day has passed, and the price remains at the same level. Nevertheless, I believe that bulls will come to the market soon and we will get plus 100% of the price

The price of the token after a rapid growth began to decline a little. At what level is Cocos-BCX support?

The price has stabilized, but in the near future, a decrease in the price of tokens is possible

$ 0,000936 USD (-0.43%)

I think large investors will try to lower the price in order to buy tokens at a low price.
brand new
Activity: 0

Any new partner is an increase in the Cocos-BCX community.

More people know about the project and more people invest in Cocos-BCX tokens, which helps to increase the price of tokens.
Activity: 1

The President of China spoke positively in favor of cryptocurrencies. Why did this not affect the price of Cocos-BCX tokens?

The whole market is green, and Cocos-BCX tokens are stable

This is a very positive trend. Cocos-BCX is a very famous company in China and can now operate in the legal field.

Despite the fact that Cocos-BCX is a token utility, the support of government authorities is very important.

Now projects can develop even faster without fear of government intervention
Activity: 2

You can read about all the benefits that Cocos-BCX and MathWallet will get on the blog https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-mathwallet-established-strategic-partnership-998213082766

That is, soon Cocos-BCX tokens will be added to MathWallet?

Is MathWallet a hardware or web wallet?

Cocos and Tencent Cloud is a strategically important collaboration. You can create a joint cool product and improve the gaming industry https://twitter.com/cocos2dx/status/1188921385126641666

Can Tencent Cloud tune and scale your platform?

I am glad that more and more companies are ready to develop your idea.

The Cocos-BCX project has more than 50 partners.

This will help to quickly popularize the project after the launch of the main network.
brand new
Activity: 0

The President of China spoke positively in favor of cryptocurrencies. Why did this not affect the price of Cocos-BCX tokens?

This is a very positive trend. Cocos-BCX is a very famous company in China and can now operate in the legal field.

For the first time, China has passed a law on blockchain. In the long term, this will positively affect many projects that use blockchain.

This news has already affected the entire cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin price up 40%

Now it will be very interesting to watch the development of Chinese blockchain companies

For the first time, China has passed a law on blockchain. In the long term, this will positively affect many projects that use blockchain.

When to the moon?

I bought Cocos-BCX tokens, but despite a lot of good news, the price stands still

I think that growth will begin before the launch of the main network.

This will happen in the coming month and will give up to 300% profit.

At the moment, it is very difficult to predict the rise or fall in the price of Cocos-BCX tokens.

It all depends on the success of launching the main network.

$ 0,000978 USD (-1.09%)

$ 0,000939 USD (-4.70%)
0.00000010 BTC (-2.53%)
0.00000503 ETH (-4.96%)

Activity: 4

I am worried about the instability of the daily trading volume on the Binance exchange.

The day before yesterday, the daily trading volume was $ 3 million, and today $ 300,000.

Large investors buy Cocos-BCX tokens only on the Binance exchange and do not sell them. Therefore, the daily trading volume increases and decreases

I often notice large buy orders on the Binance exchange. This always increases the price of the token by 10%

Investors would like to see a steady increase in prices, but unfortunately this does not happen with cryptocurrencies.

However, in a couple of years we will see a token at a price of $ 1
Activity: 2
Cocos-BCX announces strategic partnership with MathWallet.

MathWallet already supports over 20 public networks. In the near future, support for Cocos-BCX network will be included in MathWallet
Pages:
Jump to: