Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 28. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Which team participating in the Cocos-BCX Fourth Builders & Angels List do you consider the strongest?

I really like OnBlock
Activity: 5

It seems that all the major investors left the Binance Exchange. Even on the Bilaxy exchange, the daily trading volume is four times higher.

I will buy tokens if the price drops to $ 0,0009

I managed to buy 10,000 tokens yesterday and the price started to rise again. I think the price will not drop below $ 0,0009

I think you're right, because the value of the token increases as well as the volume of trades. soon the price will rise above $ 0.001 and further to the moon

Correction has now begun and the price has fallen to $ 0,00088.

I think that this will not last long and the price will begin to rise again.
Activity: 5
Can I suggest a new idea for a bounty?

https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/taskNewIdea

Do you offer 1000 tokens for this assignment? It is less than 1 dollar
Activity: 8

Hi guys!

Have you seen a new announcement from developers?

👏New Progress!

#CocosPay, the plug-in wallet currently runs on Cocos-BCX TestNet, launched its #Firefox Add-ons, thanks to the contribution of our community member via #Bounty Hub tasks.

Now can I use CocosPay wallet even in Firefox browser?

Where can I get a link to a new plugin?
Guys, tell me which exchange to choose for trading COCOS token?

I used to trade on Binance, but the daily trading volume fell to $ 50,000
Activity: 4
What budget is allocated for developing a Cocos-BCX hardware wallet?
Activity: 4

Did Slow Mist audit your project?

They are your strategic partners, but what exactly are you working on together?

I think we should wait a bit and follow the news of the project. They only recently announced a partnership and in the near future we will see the result of their work.

Cocos-BCX has new partners almost every month. Now the main task facing the team is to launch the main network, and then active work with partners will begin

In the last 2 weeks, I almost do not see news from the project. No new partners were announced. Has the calm before to the MOON begun?
brand new
Activity: 0
Price starts to fall again $ 0,000888 USD (-1.78%)
I think this is the low point of the fall and now growth will again begin to $ 0.001. Back in 2019, I hope to get 200% profit

Greetings! Where can I see new tasks for the bounty?

I would like to earn tokens but can't find Cocos-BCX Bounty Hub

Here is the Cocos-BCX Bounty Hub, where you will see all the tasks.

If you find a bug in the bounty, you can get up to 1 million tokens
https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/TaskRelease
If I help you with Italian Document Translation, can I get 50 thousand tokens or 1 million tokens? https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/TaskRelease

Why is the daily trading volume not growing?

Judging by the orders at the Binance Exchange, many large investors have come to the market.

I think this is due to the fact that investors buy tokens and store them in cold wallets. No one plans to sell COCOS before launching the main network

Then the situation is very incomprehensible to me when the daily trading volume drops from $ 1 million to $ 100 thousand. Is investor interest falling?

This means that investors buy Cocos-BCX tokens but are not ready to sell them even on the red market. When the price starts to rise again, the daily trading volume also rises

I do not think that there will be a sharp increase in the price of the COCOS token, but in the long run, this investment can give a good profit
I trade tokens on the Binance exchange and recently saw a transaction for 31 million tokens. Large investors buy tokens, but do not sell them. Price will rise soon
Activity: 1

Token price starts to rise again
$ 0,000964 USD (5.34%)

At the same time, the RANK on the coinmarketcap website grew to 175

Another plus one position up Rank 174

What do you think before the end of the year, Cocos-BCX will be able to enter the TOP 100 best cryptocurrencies coinmarketcap?
The daily trading volume increased to almost 4 million tokens! At the same time, the price of the token continues to grow!

$ 0,000,968 USD (2.66%)

New investors come to the market and they are interested in the Cocos-BCX project
Greetings! Where can I see new tasks for the bounty?

I would like to earn tokens but can't find Cocos-BCX Bounty Hub

It seems that all the major investors left the Binance Exchange. Even on the Bilaxy exchange, the daily trading volume is four times higher.

I managed to buy 10,000 tokens yesterday and the price started to rise again. I think the price will not drop below $ 0,0009

I think you're right, because the value of the token increases as well as the volume of trades. soon the price will rise above $ 0.001 and further to the moon
Activity: 3
Hi guys!

Have you seen a new announcement from developers?

👏New Progress!

#CocosPay, the plug-in wallet currently runs on Cocos-BCX TestNet, launched its #Firefox Add-ons, thanks to the contribution of our community member via #Bounty Hub tasks.

Does the data in explorer now display irrelevant? or this data from the test network? https://explorer.cocosbcx.io/

29150 transactions in the last day is a lot for the test network

Have you seen how many accounts are registered on the network?

Number of accounts - 109266

Therefore, 20,000 transactions per day are quite relevant figures

Activity: 3

Why is the daily trading volume not growing?

Judging by the orders at the Binance Exchange, many large investors have come to the market.

I think this is due to the fact that investors buy tokens and store them in cold wallets. No one plans to sell COCOS before launching the main network

Then the situation is very incomprehensible to me when the daily trading volume drops from $ 1 million to $ 100 thousand. Is investor interest falling?

This means that investors buy Cocos-BCX tokens but are not ready to sell them even on the red market. When the price starts to rise again, the daily trading volume also rises
Pages:
Jump to: