Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 25. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
How many teams are registered with Oasis Hackathon San Francisco?

The prize pool is quite small, but I think that this event will be visited by many cool developers.
Activity: 1
You are planning to hold one of the largest events in the US dedicated to the gaming industry.

What famous developers will be participating in your San Francisco event?
Activity: 7

I often see questions about the next Cocos-BCX event.

Game Oasis Hackathon San Francisco Event Oct. 25-27 https://medium.com/cocosbcx/game-oasis-hackathon-san-francisco-cocos-bcx-bounty-prizes-announced-9771c09cc002

I already read this news. Interestingly, the Cocos-BCX team will be broadcasting live from an event in San Francisco
Activity: 2

Token rises and rises in coinmarketcap rating

Cocos-BCX now has a rank of 164

I think the project will enter the TOP 100 until January 2020

Perhaps this will happen even earlier. Now at Binance there are large investors who buy a lot of Cocos-BCX tokens
brand new
Activity: 0
Will Celer Network promote NHAS 1808 Token Standard and help you cut costs?

Very famous developers work at Celer Network
The price continues to rise and this is happening in the red market
$ 0.001185 USD (6.07%)

Investments massively sell bitcoin and invest in Cocos-BCX
Activity: 6

Judging by the schedule, we are waiting for a gradual increase in the price of the Cocos-BCX token.

I expect an increase of 15% per month to the price of the token over the next 3-4 months

Over the past month we have received - 100% of the token price.

I hope that the price fall trend has already been completed and Cocos-BCX price increase has begun

The price drop may last until the launch of the main network.
If the launch is successful, then we will have a protracted rise in the price of Cocos-BCX token

I wonder who exactly buys all tokens at a cheap price. I guess it could be a venture fund that knows a little more about Cocos-BCX than everyone else

The price of the token has already increased by more than 25%. Recently, demand has far exceeded supply. I think this trend will continue until the launch of the main network.
Activity: 16
Token rises and rises in coinmarketcap rating

Cocos-BCX now has a rank of 164

I think the project will enter the TOP 100 until January 2020

How long will it take you to verify a job?

https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/TaskRelease

I want to translate documentation and I want to understand when I receive my tokens

Typically, jobs in the Cocos-BCX Bounty Hub are checked within one week. If your task is being checked for too long, write about this to Caterina Zhang in Telegram
Activity: 5

The daily trading volume on the Binance exchange in 3 trading pairs fell to $ 100,000.

Investors left with Binance?

Binance is a unique exchange. On weekends, the daily trading volume always falls. On Monday, large venture funds start buying cryptocurrency

Over the past 24 hours, the daily trading volume has already exceeded $ 3 million.

As far as I understand, Cocos-BCX has new partners and new large investors
brand new
Activity: 0

Game Oasis Hackathon San Francisco Event Oct. 25-27 https://medium.com/cocosbcx/game-oasis-hackathon-san-francisco-cocos-bcx-bounty-prizes-announced-9771c09cc002

How many participants are already registered at Game Oasis Hackathon in San Francisco?

Why is the prize pool not increased? For the USA - $ 3,000 is a very small amount

The price chart in the last three weeks is quite stable.

$ 0,000,926 USD (3.70%)

Where do you think the price will go next?

I think that before the protracted price increase Cocos-BCX will fall.

I predict that the price will fall by 25% and then the flight to the moon will begin

That is, you think that the price of the Cocos-BCX token will drop to
$ 0,0007 USD?

I think that many investors will lose faith in the project if this happens.

This could very well happen, as large investors are interested in this. They want to buy tokens at a cheap price.

However, in the long term, the price of the token will rise

Over the past day, the price of Cocos-BCX tokens has increased by 9.26%.

The daily trading volume rose to $ 5 million. Large investors return to Binance

Wow! Price has risen by 15.60% over the past day

$ 0.001084 USD (15.60%)

Moreover, the daily trading volume is more than 7 million dollars

The price chart in the last three weeks is quite stable.

$ 0,000,926 USD (3.70%)

Where do you think the price will go next?

I think that before the protracted price increase Cocos-BCX will fall.

I predict that the price will fall by 25% and then the flight to the moon will begin

That is, you think that the price of the Cocos-BCX token will drop to
$ 0,0007 USD?

I think that many investors will lose faith in the project if this happens.

This could very well happen, as large investors are interested in this. They want to buy tokens at a cheap price.

However, in the long term, the price of the token will rise

Over the past day, the price of Cocos-BCX tokens has increased by 9.26%.

The daily trading volume rose to $ 5 million. Large investors return to Binance
Activity: 16

The daily trading volume on the Binance exchange in 3 trading pairs fell to $ 100,000.

Investors left with Binance?

Binance is a unique exchange. On weekends, the daily trading volume always falls. On Monday, large venture funds start buying cryptocurrency
How long will it take you to verify a job?

https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/TaskRelease

I want to translate documentation and I want to understand when I receive my tokens

Judging by the schedule, we are waiting for a gradual increase in the price of the Cocos-BCX token.

I expect an increase of 15% per month to the price of the token over the next 3-4 months

Over the past month we have received - 100% of the token price.

I hope that the price fall trend has already been completed and Cocos-BCX price increase has begun

The price drop may last until the launch of the main network.
If the launch is successful, then we will have a protracted rise in the price of Cocos-BCX token

I wonder who exactly buys all tokens at a cheap price. I guess it could be a venture fund that knows a little more about Cocos-BCX than everyone else
Where can I get more information about Oasis Hackathon in San Francisco?

What prize fund is allocated for this event and how to register for participation?
What new features are now available in the Cocos-BCX Unity SDK?

What benefits will developers get from Unity support?
On October 18th, you announced that Cocos-BCX Unity SDK Released to Support Games On-Chain.

At the same time, the price of the Cocos-BCX token remained unchanged $ 0,000898 USD

What needs to happen in order for the token to go up in price?

The price of tokens depends only on increasing demand and does not depend on news.

Now the cost of tokens has begun to grow and most likely this is due to new investors
Pages:
Jump to: