Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 26. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The daily trading volume increased three times, while the value of the token also increased by 9%

$ 0,000,950 USD (9.26%)
0.00000012 BTC (9.48%)
0.00000542 ETH (9.01%)

Demand for tokens exceeds supply and this affects the price
brand new
Activity: 0

I bought tokens when the price was 2 times higher. The project is developing very actively, but why does the price remain stable or decrease?

Apparently, it is beneficial for someone that the token price falls. Someone is buying tokens at a very cheap price.

Soon everything will change and this will happen in the next half year
brand new
I bought tokens when the price was 2 times higher. The project is developing very actively, but why does the price remain stable or decrease?
brand new

The price chart in the last three weeks is quite stable.

$ 0,000,926 USD (3.70%)

Where do you think the price will go next?

I think that before the protracted price increase Cocos-BCX will fall.

I predict that the price will fall by 25% and then the flight to the moon will begin

That is, you think that the price of the Cocos-BCX token will drop to
$ 0,0007 USD?

I think that many investors will lose faith in the project if this happens.

This could very well happen, as large investors are interested in this. They want to buy tokens at a cheap price.

However, in the long term, the price of the token will rise
Activity: 2
On October 18th, you announced that Cocos-BCX Unity SDK Released to Support Games On-Chain.

At the same time, the price of the Cocos-BCX token remained unchanged $ 0,000898 USD

What needs to happen in order for the token to go up in price?
Activity: 3

Judging by the schedule, we are waiting for a gradual increase in the price of the Cocos-BCX token.

I expect an increase of 15% per month to the price of the token over the next 3-4 months

Over the past month we have received - 100% of the token price.

I hope that the price fall trend has already been completed and Cocos-BCX price increase has begun

The price drop may last until the launch of the main network.
If the launch is successful, then we will have a protracted rise in the price of Cocos-BCX token
The daily trading volume on the Binance exchange in 3 trading pairs fell to $ 100,000.

Investors left with Binance?

Is listing planned on the new exchange?

I think your project needs a push that will increase the community and raise the price of the token

Even if negotiations are underway with new exchanges, the Cocos-BCX team will not be able to tell us about this, since this information is confidential until the listing is announced.

In my opinion, this is what the project lacks at the moment.

The new exchange will increase the number of active traders in the Cocos-BCX community
I have been following the project for a long time and am glad that Cocos-BCX Unity SDK is Released to Support Games On-Chain.

This is another important part in the development of the Cocos-BCX project.

Hello friends! I have been following your project for a long time. You have a listing on major exchanges, a cool idea and professional developers. Why is the price of the token not rising?

After starting the Cocos-BCX main network, things can change pretty quickly.

I am sure that the price of the token will increase by 300% after the launch of the mainnet

We are all waiting for this, but as practice shows, good news does not greatly affect the price of the token.

To start the price increase - new investors must come
Does Ivan on Tech work for you or is he also interested in the Cocos-BCX project?

He often tweets about this project. In his last post, he noted integrating crypto gaming with Unity

Hello friends! I have been following your project for a long time. You have a listing on major exchanges, a cool idea and professional developers. Why is the price of the token not rising?

After starting the Cocos-BCX main network, things can change pretty quickly.

I am sure that the price of the token will increase by 300% after the launch of the mainnet

The plugin was uploaded to Firefox Add-ons

https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/cocospay/

You can install and test CocosPay

Thanks solitila. I often use firefox and will now use CocosPay

What exactly can now be done in this browser using CocosPay?

Can I send and receive payments?

The price chart in the last three weeks is quite stable.

$ 0,000,926 USD (3.70%)

Where do you think the price will go next?

I think that before the protracted price increase Cocos-BCX will fall.

I predict that the price will fall by 25% and then the flight to the moon will begin

That is, you think that the price of the Cocos-BCX token will drop to
$ 0,0007 USD?

I think that many investors will lose faith in the project if this happens.

I heard that I can earn COCOS tokens using the Crypto Tanks game. It's true?
What is the token budget for this game?

Yes, you can download and install the game Crypto Tanks. By killing enemy tanks you can earn Cocos-BCX tokens.

Play and earn

Thanks for this information, I often play similar games, and now I can still earn Cocos-BCX tokens.

How many tokens are given for 1 killed tank?

Is listing planned on the new exchange?

I think your project needs a push that will increase the community and raise the price of the token

Even if negotiations are underway with new exchanges, the Cocos-BCX team will not be able to tell us about this, since this information is confidential until the listing is announced.

Judging by the schedule, we are waiting for a gradual increase in the price of the Cocos-BCX token.

I expect an increase of 15% per month to the price of the token over the next 3-4 months

Over the past month we have received - 100% of the token price.

I hope that the price fall trend has already been completed and Cocos-BCX price increase has begun

Can I suggest a new idea for a bounty?

https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/taskNewIdea

Do you offer 1000 tokens for this assignment? It is less than 1 dollar

For a found bug, the project pays from 100 to 1,000,000 Cocos tokens

100 Cocos is 10 cents, do not you think that it is very small?

If you find a mistake in a word, then this is an appropriate reward. If you find a serious bug in the security system, then you can get the maximum reward

The awards for some campaigns also seemed strange to me.

For the development of a hardware wallet, the team allocated about $ 2,000. This is a very small budget.

This question is asked by many investors. The project has everything to become successful, but the price of the token remains quite low. I think this is due to the general mood of the cryptocurrency market

What budget is allocated for developing a Cocos-BCX hardware wallet?

2 million Cocos tokens allocated for the development of Hardware Wallet in the bounty program
https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/taskClaim/32

How much is this in US dollars?

I think I can help you with the development of Hardware Wallet, but I want to understand what rewards I will receive

At the moment, this amount is about 1778 US dollars, but if the rate grows, then this amount will increase.

I think this is a worthy reward.
Pages:
Jump to: