Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 27. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

It seems that all the major investors left the Binance Exchange. Even on the Bilaxy exchange, the daily trading volume is four times higher.

I will buy tokens if the price drops to $ 0,0009

I managed to buy 10,000 tokens yesterday and the price started to rise again. I think the price will not drop below $ 0,0009

I think you're right, because the value of the token increases as well as the volume of trades. soon the price will rise above $ 0.001 and further to the moon

Correction has now begun and the price has fallen to $ 0,00088.

I think that this will not last long and the price will begin to rise again.

Apparently you were right. Investors appreciate worthy projects. Now I notice large orders for the purchase of tokens. I think that in the near future we will see a sharp increase in prices

What do you think the Cocos-BCX token price will be in 2-3 months?

I assume that price volatility will continue for many months while testing the main network

I assume that the volatility of the cryptocurrency rate will continue in the coming months, but by the end of the year we will see a price of $ 0.0015 USD
Activity: 8

It seems that all the major investors left the Binance Exchange. Even on the Bilaxy exchange, the daily trading volume is four times higher.

I managed to buy 10,000 tokens yesterday and the price started to rise again. I think the price will not drop below $ 0,0009

I think you're right, because the value of the token increases as well as the volume of trades. soon the price will rise above $ 0.001 and further to the moon

Apparently you were right. Investors appreciate worthy projects. Now I notice large orders for the purchase of tokens. I think that in the near future we will see a sharp increase in prices

What do you think the Cocos-BCX token price will be in 2-3 months?

I assume that price volatility will continue for many months while testing the main network
Activity: 5
Hello friends! I have been following your project for a long time. You have a listing on major exchanges, a cool idea and professional developers. Why is the price of the token not rising?
Activity: 10
The price chart in the last three weeks is quite stable.

$ 0,000,926 USD (3.70%)

Where do you think the price will go next?

I think that before the protracted price increase Cocos-BCX will fall.

I predict that the price will fall by 25% and then the flight to the moon will begin
Is listing planned on the new exchange?

I think your project needs a push that will increase the community and raise the price of the token

Can I suggest a new idea for a bounty?

https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/taskNewIdea

Do you offer 1000 tokens for this assignment? It is less than 1 dollar

For a found bug, the project pays from 100 to 1,000,000 Cocos tokens

100 Cocos is 10 cents, do not you think that it is very small?

If you find a mistake in a word, then this is an appropriate reward. If you find a serious bug in the security system, then you can get the maximum reward

The plugin was uploaded to Firefox Add-ons

https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/cocospay/

You can install and test CocosPay

Thanks solitila. I often use firefox and will now use CocosPay
Activity: 5

What budget is allocated for developing a Cocos-BCX hardware wallet?

2 million Cocos tokens allocated for the development of Hardware Wallet in the bounty program
https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/taskClaim/32

How much is this in US dollars?

I think I can help you with the development of Hardware Wallet, but I want to understand what rewards I will receive
Activity: 10
Judging by the schedule, we are waiting for a gradual increase in the price of the Cocos-BCX token.

I expect an increase of 15% per month to the price of the token over the next 3-4 months

I heard that I can earn COCOS tokens using the Crypto Tanks game. It's true?
What is the token budget for this game?

Yes, you can download and install the game Crypto Tanks. By killing enemy tanks you can earn Cocos-BCX tokens.

Play and earn

$ 0,000,926 USD (3.70%)

I think it all depends on the speed of launching the main network and other good project news. Development is slow enough.

In the coming month, everything should change.
Activity: 9

$ 0,000,926 USD (3.70%)

Activity: 3

For a found bug, the project pays from 100 to 1,000,000 Cocos tokens

100 Cocos is 10 cents, do not you think that it is very small?

What budget is allocated for developing a Cocos-BCX hardware wallet?

2 million Cocos tokens allocated for the development of Hardware Wallet in the bounty program
https://bounty.cocosbcx.io/taskClaim/32
brand new
Activity: 0
I heard that I can earn COCOS tokens using the Crypto Tanks game. It's true?
What is the token budget for this game?
The plugin was uploaded to Firefox Add-ons

https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/cocospay/

You can install and test CocosPay
brand new

A very strange policy from the organizers of the Bounty. I believe that over 100,000 Cocos tokens need to be paid for a new idea

Which team participating in the Cocos-BCX Fourth Builders & Angels List do you consider the strongest?

I really like OnBlock

In my opinion, the most powerful team is FansCOCOS.

This team has the best code developers for EOS. They have extensive experience in blockchain development.
brand new
Are your Loom Network strategic partners?

Do you want to integrate Cocos-BCX tokens into the Loom Network?
Pages:
Jump to: