Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 35. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

in any case, now I will buy tokens as the team clearly follows the roadmap. So it was with ETH at the time .

ETH is experiencing a lot of problems right now. Therefore, the development of the new Cocos-BCX blockchain seems like the right decision. The gaming industry will be safe

ETH tried to create tokens for games, but they did not succeed, since their blockchain is not intended for this.

Therefore, the specialized Cocos-BCX blockchain for the gaming industry ideally solves all the tasks that developers put before it.

I think that at the moment this blockchain does not solve all the problems of the gaming industry, but the Cocos-BCX blockchain can be improved
Activity: 6
MMMGlobal is my salvation

For those who were looking for the latest technical development news https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-monthly-report-september-2019-ca45581ea01a

CocosBCX team has done a lot of work over the past month

Over the past month, four new partners have appeared: White Matrix, Taxa, Slow Mist and CertiK

Are they all interested in using Cocos-BCX?
Activity: 7

Why is the daily trading volume in the COCOS / BNB pair so low?

I invested in COCOS and BNB.

That is the general condition of altcoin in the market. Most altcoins have very low volumes and almost no one holds altcoin at the moment

here you are right but now to earn using bitcoin you need to have a lot of money and it is available only to top traders.

Perhaps some traders have a small profit.

COCOS has a very low price and very high potential, so I buy these tokens

Despite big concerns because of the general state of the cryptocurrency market, I continue to invest in COCOS since I consider this a really cool project

COCOS will grow in price despite the state of the cryptocurrency market, as it is an independent and unique project on the market

Now the price has fallen almost three times from the price that was during IEO.

New investors buy tokens, as Cocos-BCX development goes very fast
Activity: 10

What happens to the price of a Cocos-BCX token?

I bought tokens at 80% more than the price at the moment.

Now all bounty hunters are selling their tokens and this is normal. After adjustment, the price will rise to the price of IEO and then rapid growth will begin

I think they do it in vain, because the price of tokens is now too low.

Soon, the cryptocurrency market will begin to grow, and Cocos-BCX tokens will fly to the moon
Activity: 8

Crypto Tanks - reminds me of a game from childhood using new technologies! You create the future of the gaming industry

So it is, this is a game which is more than 20 years old, but thanks to the blockchain, many games get a second wind

In my personal opinion, the best option for using blockchain for games is gambling.

Blockchain gives honest rules and trust from users
Activity: 1
Have you completed the development of the Gang Rinpoche chain system? What are the latest changes to Gang Rinpoche?

After the Oasis Hackathon event, do you continue to work with the development teams of Aurora Team, Babel Labs and FAST and Blocklords?

Oasis Hackathon events take place in different cities and teams can participate in all Cocos-BCX events

That is the general condition of altcoin in the market. Most altcoins have very low volumes and almost no one holds altcoin at the moment

here you are right but now to earn using bitcoin you need to have a lot of money and it is available only to top traders.

Despite big concerns because of the general state of the cryptocurrency market, I continue to invest in COCOS since I consider this a really cool project

COCOS will grow in price despite the state of the cryptocurrency market, as it is an independent and unique project on the market

I think a lot will depend on the launch of the main network. If partners begin to actively use the Cocos-BCX blockchain, then the demand for tokens will grow very quickly

So in Shanghai you handed out ¥ 50,000 to Game Oasis Hackathon Shanghai Chapter?

You are very generous

Yes, the three best teams participating in Oasis Hackathon Shanghai received this fund.

When is the next Oasis Hackathon event?
Activity: 9
Vach has new strategic partners: Slow Mist and CertiK.

How exactly do you help each other in work?
Activity: 9
I read the latest news in a medium and am impressed.

Thanks to the CocosBCX engine, the game becomes more secure and more economical https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/an-overview-of-the-blockchain-games-stands-out-from-the-oasis-hackathon-shanghai-chapter-d381e99f836f
Activity: 5

in any case, now I will buy tokens as the team clearly follows the roadmap. So it was with ETH at the time .

ETH is experiencing a lot of problems right now. Therefore, the development of the new Cocos-BCX blockchain seems like the right decision. The gaming industry will be safe

ETH tried to create tokens for games, but they did not succeed, since their blockchain is not intended for this.

Therefore, the specialized Cocos-BCX blockchain for the gaming industry ideally solves all the tasks that developers put before it.
Activity: 4

For those who were looking for the latest technical development news https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-monthly-report-september-2019-ca45581ea01a

CocosBCX team has done a lot of work over the past month
Activity: 5
After the Oasis Hackathon event, do you continue to work with the development teams of Aurora Team, Babel Labs and FAST and Blocklords?

What happens to the price of a Cocos-BCX token?

I bought tokens at 80% more than the price at the moment.

Now all bounty hunters are selling their tokens and this is normal. After adjustment, the price will rise to the price of IEO and then rapid growth will begin
Activity: 53
So in Shanghai you handed out ¥ 50,000 to Game Oasis Hackathon Shanghai Chapter?

You are very generous

Crypto Tanks - reminds me of a game from childhood using new technologies! You create the future of the gaming industry

So it is, this is a game which is more than 20 years old, but thanks to the blockchain, many games get a second wind
When will the latest Cocos-BCX project technical development report be published?

I want to understand what successes you have achieved in the last month.

Pages:
Jump to: