Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 36. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Crypto Tanks - reminds me of a game from childhood using new technologies! You create the future of the gaming industry

Why is the daily trading volume in the COCOS / BNB pair so low?

I invested in COCOS and BNB.

That is the general condition of altcoin in the market. Most altcoins have very low volumes and almost no one holds altcoin at the moment

here you are right but now to earn using bitcoin you need to have a lot of money and it is available only to top traders.

Perhaps some traders have a small profit.

COCOS has a very low price and very high potential, so I buy these tokens

Despite big concerns because of the general state of the cryptocurrency market, I continue to invest in COCOS since I consider this a really cool project
What happens to the price of a Cocos-BCX token?

I bought tokens at 80% more than the price at the moment.
Activity: 4

Cocos-BCX Token Price Continues to Fall ...
$ 0,000797 USD (-7.52%)

What is happening with the market?

as you can see the market price falls on all cryptocurrencies and bitcoin has lost more than 2000 dollars. so this is quite normal.

The Cocos-BCX token has stabilized a bit and even started to rise in price a bit. I think this is a good sign and will soon be to the moon

Even despite a further drop in the price of bitcoin, Cocos-BCX stabilized at a price of $ 0,000813 USD

I assume that the price will begin to rise sharply in the near future
Activity: 6
What measures will you take to increase demand for the Cocos-BCX token and increase the price of the token? You must justify investor confidence

Are there any prospects for the Cocos-BCX token in the TOP 100 coinmarketcap by the end of the year?

Any good news?

I increasingly doubt that this will happen this year. Now the cryptocurrency market is falling and Cocos-BCX may rise in price only after the launch of the main network

The cryptocurrency market is growing and falling very quickly. No one will be surprised if Bitcoin will cost $ 20,000 in a month.

Therefore, you can expect everything

now I can not believe that bitcoin can stand 20 000. the market situation in General looks quite sad.

I am sure that at the beginning of 2017, no one believed in Bitcoin either.

Now pessimists do not believe in Cocos-BCX, but this project will still prove itself!

Now many traders have lost confidence in Cocos-BCX, and yet someone is buying all the tokens at a cheap price.

I remind you that the launch of the main network should take place before the end of this year
You guys participated in more than ten blockchain and gaming conferences. Almost every continent has heard of the Cocos-BCX project. You need to try and meet the expectations of the community.
Activity: 44

I also buy tokens for me now and I think that the project has a great prospect and within a year we will still be able to see the flight to the moon.

Now, out of fear of losing all the money, investors are selling Cocos-BCX tokens, but I think this is a stupid action.
Cocos-BCX reaches the lowest price

Let them sell! I like buying tokens 2 times cheaper! After the launch of the main network, we are on to the moon
Activity: 53

That is the general condition of altcoin in the market. Most altcoins have very low volumes and almost no one holds altcoin at the moment

here you are right but now to earn using bitcoin you need to have a lot of money and it is available only to top traders.

The price of COCOS at the moment is really very low, but no one knows if the cryptocurrency market will continue to fall further or not.

Are there any prospects for the Cocos-BCX token in the TOP 100 coinmarketcap by the end of the year?

Any good news?

I increasingly doubt that this will happen this year. Now the cryptocurrency market is falling and Cocos-BCX may rise in price only after the launch of the main network

The cryptocurrency market is growing and falling very quickly. No one will be surprised if Bitcoin will cost $ 20,000 in a month.

now I can not believe that bitcoin can stand 20 000. the market situation in General looks quite sad.

I am sure that at the beginning of 2017, no one believed in Bitcoin either.

Now pessimists do not believe in Cocos-BCX, but this project will still prove itself!

I also buy tokens for me now and I think that the project has a great prospect and within a year we will still be able to see the flight to the moon.

Now, out of fear of losing all the money, investors are selling Cocos-BCX tokens, but I think this is a stupid action.
Cocos-BCX reaches the lowest price

Cocos-BCX Token Price Continues to Fall ...
$ 0,000797 USD (-7.52%)

What is happening with the market?

as you can see the market price falls on all cryptocurrencies and bitcoin has lost more than 2000 dollars. so this is quite normal.

The Cocos-BCX token has stabilized a bit and even started to rise in price a bit. I think this is a good sign and will soon be to the moon
Activity: 4

Any good news?

it seems to me that bitcoin will not be 20,000 in the next 12 months. at least all trading instruments say so.

This is a cryptocurrency market and everything is possible on it!

Tomorrow, Bitcoin could cost $ 20,000, and Cocos-BCX could rise in price to $ 1.

in any case, now I will buy tokens as the team clearly follows the roadmap. So it was with ETH at the time .

ETH is experiencing a lot of problems right now. Therefore, the development of the new Cocos-BCX blockchain seems like the right decision. The gaming industry will be safe

Who is the lowest Cocos-BCX token price for all time selling on the exchange?

Is it worth buying tokens now?

now you just need to choose a favorable point to buy tokens on the exchange. Or have knowledge of insiders.

Insiders? Who is this? Satoshi Nakamoto? Huh Grin Grin Grin

I think you just have to wait for a trend reversal and buy tokens on time

Any good news?

it seems to me that bitcoin will not be 20,000 in the next 12 months. at least all trading instruments say so.

If trading tools always said the right thing, then traders would always be in profit. But this is impossible

I'm currently investing in the top 10 altcoins and looking for more promising ones for me. I believe in market growth in the future.

In my opinion, these altcoins have already exhausted their potential.

Whereas Cocos-BCX after entering the main network can enter the TOP 10 CMC

What price do you predict in 1 year?

Can we get 1000% profit?

Any good news?

Pages:
Jump to: