Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 39. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Why on the red market the daily trading volume of COCOS / BNB fell to $ 14 978.

This is very strange, because at the beginning of the listing, the daily trading volume was several times higher
Activity: 17

I want to withdraw my 260 Cocos ... I have earned tokens in the bounty, but I can’t understand how I can withdraw these tokens to my personal wallet

You can withdraw tokens to a MetaMask or MyEtherWallet wallet.

I always use these services to store tokens
Activity: 12

I don’t really understand one thing. Listing on Binance was IEO?

Daily trading volume in the first days exceeded $ 10 million

Yes, Binance conducted an IEO. Now the total daily trading volume on all exchanges is about one and a half million dollars

Many investors buy for the long term, as guaranteed profits can be obtained only after the launch of the main network
At Binance, in the COCOS / BTC trading pair, the price of the token fell to $ 0.001143

When will the flight to the moon begin?

When do you plan to launch the main network?

Will you create Cocos tokens on your blockchain?

Yes, the launch of the main network will occur before the end of this year.

After starting the blockchain, all tokens should be exchanged for tokens from its own blockchain
Activity: 21

Judging by Binance, investors were actively selling tokens. Other traders buy them for the long term. Therefore, trading volume fell.

The price of the token began to fall. So investors still started selling more tokens than planned.

Apparently, large investors are now buying all tokens in order to make good money after launching the main network.

I also assume that now whales are reducing the cost of tokens in order to buy all tokens at a cheap price. Then we will see a lingering PUMP
Yesterday, the daily trading volume at Binance, COCOS / USDT was about $ 50,000.

Today the daily trading volume of COCOS / USDT is $ 363,651.

Large investors came to the market?

What are your team plans for the near future? is there anything grandiose planned that could affect the price of the token?

Do you mean a partnership with a large company?

Cocos-BCX has already received listing on the best exchange and in 3 months it launches the main network

In the future, I would like to see a listing of the Cocos-BCX token on another major exchange. Binance has been supporting the project for more than two years

I am also waiting for a listing on LATOKEN or CoinBene.

This will increase the Cocos-BCX community of active traders and increase the price of the token.

Listing on any centralized large exchange will increase the number of active traders.

I think this is an important stage in the development of the project.

Listing for Binance is IEO, so the daily trading volume fell in the first week. Closer to the launch of the main network, the demand for tokens will increase
I saw a lot of news about your new partnership with Taxa. What will you work on together?

You have not held an event for a long time. The last one, if I’m not mistaken, was in China.

When is the next event involving your team?

Follow the news and join the Telegram group. Catherine Tang always informs about upcoming events in which Cocos-BCX team takes part

The Cocos-BCX team often holds seminars in Chinese schools, where it talks about the Cocos-BCX blockchain and the possibilities of its use.

Do Cocos-BCX representatives conduct seminars only in Chinese schools?

How to apply for a seminar at my school?
Activity: 18
When do you plan to launch the main network?

Will you create Cocos tokens on your blockchain?

I don’t really understand one thing. Listing on Binance was IEO?

Daily trading volume in the first days exceeded $ 10 million

Yes, Binance conducted an IEO. Now the total daily trading volume on all exchanges is about one and a half million dollars
I want to withdraw my 260 Cocos ... I have earned tokens in the bounty, but I can’t understand how I can withdraw these tokens to my personal wallet
Activity: 16

Judging by Binance, investors were actively selling tokens. Other traders buy them for the long term. Therefore, trading volume fell.

The price of the token began to fall. So investors still started selling more tokens than planned.

Apparently, large investors are now buying all tokens in order to make good money after launching the main network.
What partnership progress have you made with Huawei and China Telecom?

You have not held an event for a long time. The last one, if I’m not mistaken, was in China.

Follow the news and join the Telegram group. Catherine Tang always informs about upcoming events in which Cocos-BCX team takes part

The Cocos-BCX team often holds seminars in Chinese schools, where it talks about the Cocos-BCX blockchain and the possibilities of its use.

This has a very positive effect on the community’s attitude towards the Cocos-BCX project.

The younger generation can learn the benefits of blockchain for free
Is it better to display tokens from the exchange on metamask?
Or do you recommend other wallets?
Activity: 18

What are your team plans for the near future? is there anything grandiose planned that could affect the price of the token?

Do you mean a partnership with a large company?

Cocos-BCX has already received listing on the best exchange and in 3 months it launches the main network

In the future, I would like to see a listing of the Cocos-BCX token on another major exchange. Binance has been supporting the project for more than two years

I am also waiting for a listing on LATOKEN or CoinBene.

This will increase the Cocos-BCX community of active traders and increase the price of the token.

Listing on any centralized large exchange will increase the number of active traders.

I think this is an important stage in the development of the project.

Pages:
Jump to: