Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 38. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Are there any prospects for the Cocos-BCX token in the TOP 100 coinmarketcap by the end of the year?

Any good news?

I don’t really understand one thing. Listing on Binance was IEO?

Daily trading volume in the first days exceeded $ 10 million

Yes, Binance conducted an IEO. Now the total daily trading volume on all exchanges is about one and a half million dollars

Many investors buy for the long term, as guaranteed profits can be obtained only after the launch of the main network

I also bought tokens in the early days of IEO and am not going to sell tokens until I get 100% profit.
I am waiting for the launch of the main network

HODL only.

I bought tokens with the prospect of developing the Cocos-BCX project. In the future, this company may become one of the giants of the gaming industry.
Activity: 17

Judging by Binance, investors were actively selling tokens. Other traders buy them for the long term. Therefore, trading volume fell.

The price of the token began to fall. So investors still started selling more tokens than planned.

Apparently, large investors are now buying all tokens in order to make good money after launching the main network.

I also assume that now whales are reducing the cost of tokens in order to buy all tokens at a cheap price. Then we will see a lingering PUMP

Your words are confirmed by large orders for the purchase of Cocos-BCX tokens.

I also think that now large investors are buying all tokens

If you are right, then we are waiting for the Pump to the moon.
Do you have a listing on the Bilaxy exchange?

This exchange is listed in coinmarketcap, but has zero trading volume. Why?
Activity: 16

When do you plan to launch the main network?

Will you create Cocos tokens on your blockchain?

Yes, the launch of the main network will occur before the end of this year.

After starting the blockchain, all tokens should be exchanged for tokens from its own blockchain

If the launch of the main network is successful, then investors will be able to get significant profit before the end of the year.

Typically, tokens are bought before the launch of the main network, and then an increase in demand for the token appears, which causes a sharp increase in the price of the token

I want to withdraw my 260 Cocos ... I have earned tokens in the bounty, but I can’t understand how I can withdraw these tokens to my personal wallet

You can withdraw tokens to a MetaMask or MyEtherWallet wallet.

I always use these services to store tokens

After a phishing attack on MyEtherWallet, I no longer use this service.

MetaMask is much more reliable and safer to store tokens.

I also always use MetaMask, since I consider this the safest method for storing ERC-20 tokens
Activity: 12
Does someone trade on BigONE?

I like that the daily trading volume on this exchange is very stable, which shows the interest of traders even in the red market

I want to withdraw my 260 Cocos ... I have earned tokens in the bounty, but I can’t understand how I can withdraw these tokens to my personal wallet

You can withdraw tokens to a MetaMask or MyEtherWallet wallet.

I always use these services to store tokens

After a phishing attack on MyEtherWallet, I no longer use this service.

MetaMask is much more reliable and safer to store tokens.
Activity: 16

I saw a lot of news about your new partnership with Taxa. What will you work on together?

You can read about all the details of Cocos-BCX's collaboration with Taxa on the blog.

https://medium.com/cocosbcx/cocos-bcx-taxa-established-strategic-partnership-42e09ea59c3f

Cocos-BCX already has many partners, but I want to see the results of these partnerships.

When will the listing be in the Infinito wallet?

At Binance, in the COCOS / BTC trading pair, the price of the token fell to $ 0.001143

When will the flight to the moon begin?

Now the trend is changing and the price of tokens is starting to rise

COCOS / BTC = $ 0.001242

It is possible that we are seeing a protracted price increase

Judging by Binance, investors were actively selling tokens. Other traders buy them for the long term. Therefore, trading volume fell.

The price of the token began to fall. So investors still started selling more tokens than planned.

Apparently, large investors are now buying all tokens in order to make good money after launching the main network.

I also assume that now whales are reducing the cost of tokens in order to buy all tokens at a cheap price. Then we will see a lingering PUMP

Your words are confirmed by large orders for the purchase of Cocos-BCX tokens.

I also think that now large investors are buying all tokens

I don’t really understand one thing. Listing on Binance was IEO?

Daily trading volume in the first days exceeded $ 10 million

Yes, Binance conducted an IEO. Now the total daily trading volume on all exchanges is about one and a half million dollars

Many investors buy for the long term, as guaranteed profits can be obtained only after the launch of the main network

I also bought tokens in the early days of IEO and am not going to sell tokens until I get 100% profit.
I am waiting for the launch of the main network

When do you plan to launch the main network?

Will you create Cocos tokens on your blockchain?

Yes, the launch of the main network will occur before the end of this year.

After starting the blockchain, all tokens should be exchanged for tokens from its own blockchain

If the launch of the main network is successful, then investors will be able to get significant profit before the end of the year.

I saw a lot of news about your new partnership with Taxa. What will you work on together?

You can read about all the details of Cocos-BCX's collaboration with Taxa on the blog.

https://medium.com/cocosbcx/cocos-bcx-taxa-established-strategic-partnership-42e09ea59c3f

You have many partners, but I want to understand what advantages your project will receive from a partnership with Taxa.

What will you work together on?

Why on the red market the daily trading volume of COCOS / BNB fell to $ 14 978.

This is very strange, because at the beginning of the listing, the daily trading volume was several times higher

At the moment, we see a stable daily trading volume only on the BigONE exchange

At Binance, the daily trading volume has fallen significantly since the beginning of the listing
Activity: 12

You have not held an event for a long time. The last one, if I’m not mistaken, was in China.

When is the next event involving your team?

Follow the news and join the Telegram group. Catherine Tang always informs about upcoming events in which Cocos-BCX team takes part

The Cocos-BCX team often holds seminars in Chinese schools, where it talks about the Cocos-BCX blockchain and the possibilities of its use.

Do Cocos-BCX representatives conduct seminars only in Chinese schools?

How to apply for a seminar at my school?

I think you need to personally contact the Cocos-BCX team.

Cocos-BCX team is interested in promoting its product

Write in Catherine Tang's private messages. She will be able to help you in this matter.

She organized seminars in Chinese schools

What are your team plans for the near future? is there anything grandiose planned that could affect the price of the token?

Do you mean a partnership with a large company?

Cocos-BCX has already received listing on the best exchange and in 3 months it launches the main network

In the future, I would like to see a listing of the Cocos-BCX token on another major exchange. Binance has been supporting the project for more than two years

I am also waiting for a listing on LATOKEN or CoinBene.

This will increase the Cocos-BCX community of active traders and increase the price of the token.

Listing on any centralized large exchange will increase the number of active traders.

I think this is an important stage in the development of the project.

Listing for Binance is IEO, so the daily trading volume fell in the first week. Closer to the launch of the main network, the demand for tokens will increase

If the cryptocurrency market continues to fall, then Cocos-BCX tokens are unlikely to start to grow significantly in price after the launch of the main network.

Apparently, a market reversal is now planned.

The price of the token begins to rise $ 0.001281 USD (3.81%)

I'm at a loss whether it’s worth buying tokens now

What are your team plans for the near future? is there anything grandiose planned that could affect the price of the token?

Do you mean a partnership with a large company?

Cocos-BCX has already received listing on the best exchange and in 3 months it launches the main network

In the future, I would like to see a listing of the Cocos-BCX token on another major exchange. Binance has been supporting the project for more than two years

I am also waiting for a listing on LATOKEN or CoinBene.

This will increase the Cocos-BCX community of active traders and increase the price of the token.

Listing on any centralized large exchange will increase the number of active traders.

I think this is an important stage in the development of the project.

Listing for Binance is IEO, so the daily trading volume fell in the first week. Closer to the launch of the main network, the demand for tokens will increase

If the cryptocurrency market continues to fall, then Cocos-BCX tokens are unlikely to start to grow significantly in price after the launch of the main network.

Activity: 18

You have not held an event for a long time. The last one, if I’m not mistaken, was in China.

When is the next event involving your team?

Follow the news and join the Telegram group. Catherine Tang always informs about upcoming events in which Cocos-BCX team takes part

The Cocos-BCX team often holds seminars in Chinese schools, where it talks about the Cocos-BCX blockchain and the possibilities of its use.

Do Cocos-BCX representatives conduct seminars only in Chinese schools?

How to apply for a seminar at my school?

I think you need to personally contact the Cocos-BCX team.

Cocos-BCX team is interested in promoting its product
Pages:
Jump to: