Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 79. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Are China Unicom your partners?

Your goal will be 5G development? I think your collaboration can be very fruitful.

Cocos-BCX is working with China Unicom to develop 5G and cloud games.

This is a mutually beneficial partnership that helps develop the gaming industry.

China Unicom has a revenue of CNY 274.2 billion, and China Unicom shares are traded on the stock exchange.

Cocos-BCX knows how to choose its partners
Activity: 9

Were any errors found in testing Cocos-BCX TestNet 1.0 "Gang Rinpoche"?

How is the testing and when will the launch in the main network?

This is an update of development plans. In fact, no significant updates in the blockchain occurred.

The technical documentation has been updated.

We receive development reports to the medium every 2 weeks. There we can observe the development process of Cocos-BCX
Activity: 6
Is it true that more than 300,000 users participated in the bounty?
Activity: 4
#CocosPay Desktop wallet just released its latest version, V 1.0.3. Check out the updates right now: https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocospay-desktop-1-0-3-released-a3006e3ef7c7?postPublishedType=initial

Claim Your COCOS Now! Grin Grin Grin
We kindly remind community members to claim your COCOS before deadline July 1st at website https://bcx.cocos.com/en.
Read more on medium: https://medium.com/cocosbcx/claim-your-cocos-now-ba066fb305b6

I understand this campaign was conducted only for developers?

What budget did you allocate for developers?
Activity: 18

Cocos & Cocoa Community Contribution Reward will conclude on July 1st.

To get your reward you need to take part in the campaign. Read more here https://medium.com/cocosbcx/claim-your-cocos-now-ba066fb305b6

How many developers participated in the development of Cocos-BCX?

You have so many developers that you are running a campaign?

For what first of all developers will use Cocos-BCX?

Is a blockchain needed only to create tokens or can there be storage of gaming items in the blockchain?

Developers will use Cocos-BCX blockchain to tokenize games.

If you need to create a secure in-game currency, then it can be done in Cocos-BCX

Will smart contracts be created in the Cocos-BCX blockchain?

It would be interesting to create tournaments with conditions recorded in a smart contract.

A smart contract is an advantage for the blockchain, but I do not understand how it can be used for game currency.

Perhaps the project team is thinking about creating a smart contract.

Smart contracts can be used to hold competitions in counter strike, fifa, etc.

The reward program that began in early 2018 and ends on July 1, 2019 is only for developers?

Do you run campaigns for ordinary people in your community?

Yes, the campaign which will end on July 1 was conducted only for developers.

The rest of the community can take part in other Twitter campaigns.
Activity: 18

When will the next event take place with your team members?

Do you plan to attend conferences in Turkey?

I think that now the team should not think about events, but about launching IEO.

The project team participated in all major events dedicated to games and blockchain over the past half year.

These were very famous events. Thanks to these meetings, the Cocos-BCX community is growing very fast and soon there will be IEO
Activity: 22

Are China Unicom your partners?

Your goal will be 5G development? I think your collaboration can be very fruitful.

Cocos-BCX is working with China Unicom to develop 5G and cloud games.

This is a mutually beneficial partnership that helps develop the gaming industry.
Activity: 19

I think the team is busy developing the blockchain and put IEO to the background.

Nevertheless, in the next 2-3 months they will be able to hold IEO

I think this is the right decision as investors need to be sure that the team will be able to create a working product.

At the moment, the team has created a token in the network ethereum.

I think this is an erroneous decision and it is better to wait for the development of your blockchain.

Where did you see this ad?

I thought that the team wanted to create a token on its blockchain and would not use ethereum or another blockchain.

I also think that the distribution should be carried out on the exchange, and tokens can be used after the launch of purses and blockchain
Activity: 5
The reward program that began in early 2018 and ends on July 1, 2019 is only for developers?

Do you run campaigns for ordinary people in your community?
Activity: 13

When will the next event take place with your team members?

Do you plan to attend conferences in Turkey?

I think that now the team should not think about events, but about launching IEO.

The project team participated in all major events dedicated to games and blockchain over the past half year.

Especially when you consider that the project team has attracted more than $ 40 million in private sales.

I think IEO is not necessary

The project is a Binance incubator and has a huge budget for the development of the blockchain.

IEO is needed to engage the active community.
Activity: 3

Will the cost of Cocos-BCX coins depend on Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market as a whole?

I think the Cocos coin will grow in relation to bitcoin

Why do you think there will be such an addiction?

If Cocos tokens will be used to pay transaction fees in the Cocos-BCX blockchain, then the cost of tokens will grow very quickly

At the same time, dependence on Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will be minimal.

The project has its own blockchain and its ecosystem.

This is a complete business project.
Activity: 27
Cocos & Cocoa Community Contribution Reward will conclude on July 1st.

To get your reward you need to take part in the campaign. Read more here https://medium.com/cocosbcx/claim-your-cocos-now-ba066fb305b6
Activity: 4

I think the team is busy developing the blockchain and put IEO to the background.

Nevertheless, in the next 2-3 months they will be able to hold IEO

I think this is the right decision as investors need to be sure that the team will be able to create a working product.

At the moment, the team has created a token in the network ethereum.

I think this is an erroneous decision and it is better to wait for the development of your blockchain.

Where did you see this ad?

I thought that the team wanted to create a token on its blockchain and would not use ethereum or another blockchain.
Activity: 22
Are you doing airdrop or bounty now?

I can't buy COCOS coins right now, but I would like to get them from your marketing campaigns.
Activity: 29

For what first of all developers will use Cocos-BCX?

Is a blockchain needed only to create tokens or can there be storage of gaming items in the blockchain?

Developers will use Cocos-BCX blockchain to tokenize games.

If you need to create a secure in-game currency, then it can be done in Cocos-BCX

Will smart contracts be created in the Cocos-BCX blockchain?

It would be interesting to create tournaments with conditions recorded in a smart contract.

A smart contract is an advantage for the blockchain, but I do not understand how it can be used for game currency.

Perhaps the project team is thinking about creating a smart contract.
Activity: 3
Were any errors found in testing Cocos-BCX TestNet 1.0 "Gang Rinpoche"?

How is the testing and when will the launch in the main network?
Pages:
Jump to: