Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 78. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Were any errors found in testing Cocos-BCX TestNet 1.0 "Gang Rinpoche"?

How is the testing and when will the launch in the main network?

This is an update of development plans. In fact, no significant updates in the blockchain occurred.

The technical documentation has been updated.

We receive development reports to the medium every 2 weeks. There we can observe the development process of Cocos-BCX

When was the last report published and where can I read it? The latest update was the release of the Desktop Wallet?

The latest report was published on June 28th.

https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-bi-weekly-technical-report-6-10-6-23-bd366ac36643

Thanks for the link. I could not find where is the official blog of the project Cocos-BCX
Activity: 18
Now the project is engaged in popularization on all continents of our planet.

I think all tokens will be sold in a few hours.
Activity: 27

What is the foundation allocated to encourage Cocos-BCX Buidlers?

Will rewards be paid in Cocos tokens?

All rewards are paid in Cocos tokens.

This stimulates the development of the project and expands the Cocos-BCX community.
Activity: 19
Already have your wallet, but no tokens?

What is the development stage of the blockchain?
Activity: 29

#CocosPay Desktop wallet just released its latest version, V 1.0.3. Check out the updates right now: https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocospay-desktop-1-0-3-released-a3006e3ef7c7?postPublishedType=initial

Great news! Does the wallet work in test mode or is it already possible to use it for transactions?

I think that the wallet is not synchronized with the blockchain, since the coins have not yet been created.

This is a test version of the wallet.
Where can I learn more about Cocos-BCX Angel incentive plan? How can I participate and register in the program?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Is your token listed on coinmarketcap?

I can not find what price of the token at the moment and at which exchange I can buy a token

Its said they'd be doing IEO yet, there is no date. IF they are this big, most probably they can just do a private sale but its worth seeing whether what they are talking is true. I'd like to believe there will be investors interested if they'd be doing IEO on a known platform.
Activity: 40
What is the foundation allocated to encourage Cocos-BCX Buidlers?

Will rewards be paid in Cocos tokens?

This is an update of development plans. In fact, no significant updates in the blockchain occurred.

We receive development reports to the medium every 2 weeks. There we can observe the development process of Cocos-BCX

When was the last report published and where can I read it? The latest update was the release of the Desktop Wallet?

The latest report was published on June 28th.

https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-bi-weekly-technical-report-6-10-6-23-bd366ac36643
Cocos-BCX Buidler incentive plan encourages developers who integrate Cocos-BCX into their games?
Activity: 22

What new features are available in CocosPay Desktop V 1.0.3?

Is the account import error in Windows fixed?

These are the functions that are listed in the official release.:

Add signature functions of NH asset hanging order, placing order, transferring order, and withdrawing order;
Add transaction list details contract operation, NH asset transfer;
Add update iteration function;
Add node edit and delete function, optimize node switch;
Add automatic recognition system language;
Cancel callback problem when adding request signature;
Fix failed Windows wallet mode import account;
Fix backup file import failure.
Activity: 19
Is your token listed on coinmarketcap?

I can not find what price of the token at the moment and at which exchange I can buy a token
Activity: 40

For what first of all developers will use Cocos-BCX?

Is a blockchain needed only to create tokens or can there be storage of gaming items in the blockchain?

Developers will use Cocos-BCX blockchain to tokenize games.

If you need to create a secure in-game currency, then it can be done in Cocos-BCX

Will smart contracts be created in the Cocos-BCX blockchain?

It would be interesting to create tournaments with conditions recorded in a smart contract.

A smart contract is an advantage for the blockchain, but I do not understand how it can be used for game currency.

Perhaps the project team is thinking about creating a smart contract.

Smart contracts can be used to hold competitions in counter strike, fifa, etc.

This is a very interesting idea. Does Cocos-BCX have a smart contract?

You can organize a bookmaker office for players through a smart contract

I think it would be rather difficult to organize a bookmaker office.

Developing smart contracts takes a lot of time.

When will the next event take place with your team members?

Do you plan to attend conferences in Turkey?

I think that now the team should not think about events, but about launching IEO.

The project team participated in all major events dedicated to games and blockchain over the past half year.

These were very famous events. Thanks to these meetings, the Cocos-BCX community is growing very fast and soon there will be IEO

As far as I understand, the main delay in IEO is the lack of a blockchain for the release of tokens.

The project team does not want to sell air.

The project attracted more than $ 40 million at an early stage, so there should be no problems with the development of the blockchain.

I think IEO will take place soon.

Activity: 22

When will the next event take place with your team members?

Do you plan to attend conferences in Turkey?

I think that now the team should not think about events, but about launching IEO.

The project team participated in all major events dedicated to games and blockchain over the past half year.

These were very famous events. Thanks to these meetings, the Cocos-BCX community is growing very fast and soon there will be IEO

As far as I understand, the main delay in IEO is the lack of a blockchain for the release of tokens.

The project team does not want to sell air.

The desktop wallet has already been released and I think you can send Cocos coins in it.

Why the IEO process is dragging down I don’t know

Is it true that more than 300,000 users participated in the bounty?

Such information is indicated in the article on the medium.

This means that more than 300,000 users have applied to participate in the campaign bounty.
Activity: 9

#CocosPay Desktop wallet just released its latest version, V 1.0.3. Check out the updates right now: https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocospay-desktop-1-0-3-released-a3006e3ef7c7?postPublishedType=initial

Great news! Does the wallet work in test mode or is it already possible to use it for transactions?
Activity: 3

I think the team is busy developing the blockchain and put IEO to the background.

Nevertheless, in the next 2-3 months they will be able to hold IEO

I think this is the right decision as investors need to be sure that the team will be able to create a working product.

At the moment, the team has created a token in the network ethereum.

I think this is an erroneous decision and it is better to wait for the development of your blockchain.

Where did you see this ad?

I thought that the team wanted to create a token on its blockchain and would not use ethereum or another blockchain.

I also think that the distribution should be carried out on the exchange, and tokens can be used after the launch of purses and blockchain

Moreover, the purse releases have already been.

I think that there is no need to hurry with the holding of IEO, it is better to finish the development of the blockchain and create tokens
Activity: 18

For what first of all developers will use Cocos-BCX?

Is a blockchain needed only to create tokens or can there be storage of gaming items in the blockchain?

Developers will use Cocos-BCX blockchain to tokenize games.

If you need to create a secure in-game currency, then it can be done in Cocos-BCX

Will smart contracts be created in the Cocos-BCX blockchain?

It would be interesting to create tournaments with conditions recorded in a smart contract.

A smart contract is an advantage for the blockchain, but I do not understand how it can be used for game currency.

Perhaps the project team is thinking about creating a smart contract.

Smart contracts can be used to hold competitions in counter strike, fifa, etc.

This is a very interesting idea. Does Cocos-BCX have a smart contract?

You can organize a bookmaker office for players through a smart contract
Pages:
Jump to: