Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 75. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

The total pool allocated to rewards is 210 million Cocos tokens?

What is the approximate value in US dollars?

The price of the token will be announced during IEO.

Now it’s quite difficult to assume a price, but theoretically it could be about $ 1 for one token.

Such assumptions can be very much. The project distributes a lot of coins, but the price will be formed from the demand for tokens after IEO

First, the price of the coin is formed by the project team on IEO, taking into account bonuses.

In the future, the price of Cocos token will be determined by the market.

If there is no blocking period, we will immediately be able to understand what the price will be on the exchange.

Theoretically, this price could be higher; prices for IEO

If the project runs IEO, then the standard blocking period will be about 2 weeks.

Then the price of the coin will be formed depending on supply and demand.
Activity: 22
Today will be a conference in Shanghai
Project Cocos BCX will present technical advisor Kevin Yin and caterina zhang
Activity: 23

210 million COCOS allocated for Cocos-BCX Angel campaign?

Or is this a total budget allocated to Cocos-BCX Buidler and Cocos-BCX Angel?

210 million COCOS is a general fund dedicated to the Cocos-BCX Buidler and Cocos-BCX Angel campaigns.

I think it is more than enough to reward all participants.

Perhaps 1 million tokens would be enough. Until we know the price of a coin during IEO, we will not be able to say how much we can earn.

Exactly. I for example would be happy with 1 bitcoin and would refuse 100 Stellar.

It all depends on the price of the coin, which will be at the time of the listing.
Activity: 14
Is it true that you got a listing on CITEX?

IEO will pass on this exchange or not? Why there is no official information from your team?
Activity: 8

Will you post your coin on coingecko? I heard that many projects refuse to CMC listing.

CMC starts raising prices for all services too quickly, so many startups go to the free coingecko service.
Activity: 4

Already have your wallet, but no tokens?

What is the development stage of the blockchain?

Recently there was a presentation of TestNet 1.0 "Gang Rinpoche".

New Whitepaper 1.1.3 documentation has been developed and Bounty Program 1.0 has been activated.

Is bounty campaign already running? Do participants have to confirm KYC?

Where can I get acquainted with the terms of the bounty campaign?

Will you participate in the campaign as a developer or a regular member?
No specific dates indicated, but the campaign began on June 28

Cocos-BCX conducts non-standard marketing campaigns. Bounty is valid when new tasks appear.

Cocos-BCX Buidler and Cocos-BCX Angel have no clear rewards information.

The Cocos-BCX project offers not only non-standard marketing campaigns, but also generous rewards for its members! The community can make good money
Activity: 16

Now it’s quite difficult to assume a price, but theoretically it could be about $ 1 for one token.

Such assumptions can be very much. The project distributes a lot of coins, but the price will be formed from the demand for tokens after IEO

First, the price of the coin is formed by the project team on IEO, taking into account bonuses.

If there is no blocking period, we will immediately be able to understand what the price will be on the exchange.

Theoretically, this price could be higher; prices for IEO
Activity: 6

I have a blog on the medium (3600 subscribers)

Can I participate in the Cocos BCX Angel campaign?

What are your requirements for the article?

Cocos-BCX did not make clear demands. You can create news about the project and provide a report so that the project team can appreciate your blog.

After the first payments we will be able to understand how generous the rewards will be for the participants.

The question remains in the price of the token
Activity: 7

Now the project is engaged in popularization on all continents of our planet.

I think all tokens will be sold in a few hours.

You held events in Vietnam, the Netherlands and the USA.

I like the fact that many developers already know Cocos-BCX and want to use the blockchain in their games.

Many popular games were developed on the engine Cocos.

Many developers have long been familiar with Cocos, and now will use Cocos-BCX

As far as I know the game Angry Birds was created using the Cocos engine.

Developers interested in using blockchain

Blockchain gives security and credibility. This is especially true for gambling.

I think that many developers are already thinking about integrating with Cocos-BCX

Which developers have already announced their interest in integrating the Cocos-BCX blockchain into their games?

I want to understand how great the demand for tokens will be
Activity: 5

Cocos-BCX Buidler incentive plan encourages developers who integrate Cocos-BCX into their games?

I saw the news about this on the medium, but I still didn’t understand what to do to get rewards and what campaign fund

Here is information about this program: https://medium.com/@CocosBCX/cocos-bcx-launched-ecosystem-incentive-plan-globally-1045eec0ca07,
if you want to know more about the reward program of Coco-BCX, you can ask directly on their telegram group. There is two categories: for developers or non-developers.

In the category for non-developers, can people who have large communities in social networks participate?

Yes, if you have a community dedicated to games, blockchains or cryptocurrencies, you can be useful to the Cocos-BCX project and get a decent reward.

If I have a cryptocurrency community (50,000 Facebook followers)

What reward can I get for 1 post? How many posts can I do per week?

I think it depends on many factors. Project representatives will check the quality of your audience, from which country your subscribers and topics of your community
Activity: 6

Can I get a reward in Bitcoin or Ethereum?

I'm not interested in getting Cocos tokens, but I can make a video about your project.

All awards are given in Cocos tokens.

After IEO, you can sell tokens and buy any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 21

210 million COCOS allocated for Cocos-BCX Angel campaign?

Or is this a total budget allocated to Cocos-BCX Buidler and Cocos-BCX Angel?

210 million COCOS is a general fund dedicated to the Cocos-BCX Buidler and Cocos-BCX Angel campaigns.

I think it is more than enough to reward all participants.

Perhaps 1 million tokens would be enough. Until we know the price of a coin during IEO, we will not be able to say how much we can earn.
Activity: 22

I'm not interested in getting Cocos tokens, but I can make a video about your project.

Cocos-BCX is a very promising project! Why should you participate in a reward campaign if you don’t believe in the very idea of the project?
Activity: 23

I run my website in Spanish about blockchain. Can I participate in a company?

Or are only accepted resources in English?

I think your blog may also be useful for the Cocos-BCX project.

Try to apply for participation and see how your contribution to the development of Cocos-BCX was evaluated.

I wonder whether the reward will depend on the attendance of the blog?

What are the minimum requirements for the number of site visitors?
Activity: 14
Will you post your coin on coingecko? I heard that many projects refuse to CMC listing.

That is, you do not have specific requirements for campaign participants?

Should participants contribute to the Cocos-BCX project and submit monthly reports?

You submit a report and see how your contribution to the development of Cocos-BCX is assessed.

Now it’s impossible to determine what reward you will get

It is worth noting that the price of Cocos tokens is still unknown. Therefore, even if you get a lot of coins, it does not mean that you will get a big reward.

Everything becomes clear when the team announces IEO. This should have happened in Q2 2019, but for unknown reasons, IEO was postponed.
Activity: 4

Activity: 16

In the Cocos-BCX blockchain, will it be possible to leave feedback on games from gamers? Will reviews be moderated?

At the moment I have not seen a description of such functionality of the Cocos-BCX blockchain.

This is all possible to realize through the Cocos-BCX blockchain.

If you are a developer and integrate Cocos-BCX into your game you will be rewarded

Where can I find out more about this campaign?

My friend is a developer and he wants to use blockchain in his games.

Give your friend a link https://forms.gle/J95uLt2S1Qvru6ey8

He can register and take part in the Cocos-BCX Buidlers developer campaign.

Is this the developer registration link?

Where can I register and participate in the Cocos-BCX Angel campaign?

Now the project is engaged in popularization on all continents of our planet.

I think all tokens will be sold in a few hours.

You held events in Vietnam, the Netherlands and the USA.

I like the fact that many developers already know Cocos-BCX and want to use the blockchain in their games.

Many popular games were developed on the engine Cocos.

Many developers have long been familiar with Cocos, and now will use Cocos-BCX

As far as I know the game Angry Birds was created using the Cocos engine.

Developers interested in using blockchain

Blockchain gives security and credibility. This is especially true for gambling.

I think that many developers are already thinking about integrating with Cocos-BCX
Activity: 12

Pages:
Jump to: