Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 80. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Are China Unicom your partners?

Your goal will be 5G development? I think your collaboration can be very fruitful.
Activity: 38
Claim Your COCOS Now! Grin Grin Grin
We kindly remind community members to claim your COCOS before deadline July 1st at website https://bcx.cocos.com/en.
Read more on medium: https://medium.com/cocosbcx/claim-your-cocos-now-ba066fb305b6
Activity: 1

I think that people from the gaming industry are very interested in the development of the CocosBCX project.

This provides new opportunities for developers.

Utility token is the best solution for creating in-game currency.

I think many very popular developers will use Cocos-BCX
Activity: 13
Why don't you give any info about IEO?

Investors can understand whether your project is worth considering for investment or not.
Activity: 23

The gaming industry is developing at a record pace. Online games with the introduction of 5G will receive a new wave of popularity.

I believe that tokenization will be beneficial for the gaming industry.

Blockchain offers many benefits.

Thanks to 5G, the gaming industry will be able to increase its community by 2-3 times.

This market is very promising.

5G will give millions of people access to games. These are potential new customers to help develop the gaming industry.

The development of virtual reality and 5G Internet has attracted many new people to the gaming industry.

The whole community wants to use the blockchain.
Activity: 6

For what first of all developers will use Cocos-BCX?

Is a blockchain needed only to create tokens or can there be storage of gaming items in the blockchain?

Developers will use Cocos-BCX blockchain to tokenize games.

If you need to create a secure in-game currency, then it can be done in Cocos-BCX

Will smart contracts be created in the Cocos-BCX blockchain?

It would be interesting to create tournaments with conditions recorded in a smart contract.
brand new
Activity: 0

Will the cost of Cocos-BCX coins depend on Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market as a whole?

I think the Cocos coin will grow in relation to bitcoin

Why do you think there will be such an addiction?

If Cocos tokens will be used to pay transaction fees in the Cocos-BCX blockchain, then the cost of tokens will grow very quickly
Activity: 5
Especially when you consider that the project team has attracted more than $ 40 million in private sales.

I think IEO is not necessary
When will the next event take place with your team members?

Do you plan to attend conferences in Turkey?

How difficult will Cocos blockchain integration into existing games be?

I think the tokenization of games is a very good idea.

The integration of the Cocos-BCX blockchain is done via API. Then developers can release their token and use it in games.

Will API access be a paid service from Cocos-BCX?

I want to understand where the project will make a profit from and how it will develop in the future.

I think that the project team has not thought about it yet. The final Cocos-BCX product has not yet been launched, so they have not yet thought about introducing a service fee.
Activity: 29

Have you discussed with the representatives of Bibox the possibility of holding a joint investment round? (IEO)

I think it could be a mutually beneficial cooperation.

If we still have not heard about IEO, then no agreement could be reached.

I don't think Bibox is the best solution for Cocos BCX

IEO is the perfect solution to increase active traders. Users get opportunities to earn money, and developers can buy tokens on the exchange

IEO is also the best solution for investors, since more than 80% of all IEO in 2019 gave a good profit to their investors.
Activity: 25

Where can I see a report on the events that took place in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City?

Do you have new partners after these events?

The events were quite interesting, but no information about IEO was reported.

Here is a report from the OKEx event https://twitter.com/CocosBCX/status/1140487129903951873

I am surprised at how the project team delays the announcement of an IEO.

I thought that information about this would be communicated at an OKEx event.

It is also strange that the team does not comment on why the announcement of the investment round is delayed.

I assume that IEO legal issues are being resolved.

Typically, projects sign a non-disclosure agreement. So now they do not report any information about IEO.

We have to wait and hope that IEO will pass soon.

As far as I know, it is impossible to disclose information on which stock exchange will be listed, but the listing date can be reported.

I think the Cocos BCX community should get at least some information.
Activity: 42

What is the development stage of the blockchain? What games do you want to add the Cocos token to?

Where will the profit of your company come from?

Now the Cocos BCX project is hardly a profitable business.

Blockchain is beta testing. I think Cocos will be used only to pay for transactions in the blockchain.

Cocos is at an early stage of development, which attracts investors, because now you can buy cheap Cocos tokens, which will give 3000% profit

I think that it’s too early to talk about the growth prospects of the coin. We do not know how many coins will be created and what the price of coins will be on IEO

We have to wait for an IEO ad. We will see what bonuses will be allocated to investors and understand how much profit we will be able to get in the near future.
Activity: 24

For what first of all developers will use Cocos-BCX?

Is a blockchain needed only to create tokens or can there be storage of gaming items in the blockchain?

Developers will use Cocos-BCX blockchain to tokenize games.

If you need to create a secure in-game currency, then it can be done in Cocos-BCX
Activity: 47
Will the cost of Cocos-BCX coins depend on Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market as a whole?

I think the Cocos coin will grow in relation to bitcoin
Activity: 58

The gaming industry is developing at a record pace. Online games with the introduction of 5G will receive a new wave of popularity.

I believe that tokenization will be beneficial for the gaming industry.

Blockchain offers many benefits.

Thanks to 5G, the gaming industry will be able to increase its community by 2-3 times.

This market is very promising.

5G will give millions of people access to games. These are potential new customers to help develop the gaming industry.
Activity: 25
I think that people from the gaming industry are very interested in the development of the CocosBCX project.

This provides new opportunities for developers.
Activity: 26

I think the team is busy developing the blockchain and put IEO to the background.

Nevertheless, in the next 2-3 months they will be able to hold IEO

I think this is the right decision as investors need to be sure that the team will be able to create a working product.

What is the development stage of the blockchain? What games do you want to add the Cocos token to?

Where will the profit of your company come from?

Now the Cocos BCX project is hardly a profitable business.

Blockchain is beta testing. I think Cocos will be used only to pay for transactions in the blockchain.

Cocos is at an early stage of development, which attracts investors, because now you can buy cheap Cocos tokens, which will give 3000% profit

I think that it’s too early to talk about the growth prospects of the coin. We do not know how many coins will be created and what the price of coins will be on IEO
Pages:
Jump to: