Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 25. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
nice blog
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I am working on updates with some devs. Luckily there are people out there donating time to CoExistCoin. Announcments to be released as soon as I have final updated source ready to roll out.
for sure it can be a easy double in coming days so better to buy and hold just remember to true intention of this coin, i believe dev will make some good updates to make this coin be valuable more and more. good luck mate.
Founder of CoExistCoin
I am working on updates with some devs. Luckily there are people out there donating time to CoExistCoin. Announcments to be released as soon as I have final updated source ready to roll out.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
wow there was some huge dumps on yobit. Im trying to free up funds to buy at these low prices personally. Easy double in short time I feel.

Usually happen there's no update about the development of a coin,it applies to all coins,but since Coexist has a great concept in the crypto currency industry it will not go down to 1 sat or become a dead coin,all coins suffer downward but Coexist ha a huge space for improvement..
Founder of CoExistCoin
wow there was some huge dumps on yobit. Im trying to free up funds to buy at these low prices personally. Easy double in short time I feel.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Thanks for the updates,really looking for updates which I knew will come and it's a good update that can protect the whole community also voted yes to your poll.

I agree with you and I have also voted yes in the poll.

Hey all. This weeks Lets CoExist blog up. Please give it some clicks, shares and upvotes. It is very appreciated. https://steemit.com/news/@coexist/lets-coexist-blog-5 (https://steemit.com/news/@coexist/lets-coexist-blog-5)

I have just tweeted this to my 750+ followers and hopefully you will get a few more people reading it. I'm still tweeting as often as I can to help get more people into COXST as this coin really does deserve to be in the top 100 cryptocurrencies and I know one day it will be. We just need to all stick together and keep this coin moving forward.

Keep up the great work Phil and I know we will all succeed here.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Hey all. This weeks Lets CoExist blog up. Please give it some clicks, shares and upvotes. It is very appreciated. https://steemit.com/news/@coexist/lets-coexist-blog-5
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Thanks for the updates,really looking for updates which I knew will come and it's a good update that can protect the whole community also voted yes to your poll.
Founder of CoExistCoin
So there will be 2 upcoming updates.

The first is to clean up source and make some changes to make it unique to CoExistCoin. Original source was cloned from a coin no longer around. So now it ours.

Pow / mining will be changed to

For 1 year = .1 coxst every 5 mins = 28.8 coxst a day. 14.4 coxst to miners. 14.4 to CoExistCoin Foundation fund. Possible daily dump =14

Year 2 = .25 coxst every 5 mins = 72 coxst a day. 36 to miners 36 to CoExistCoin Foundation fund. Possible daily dump =36

Year 3 = .5 coxst every 5 mins = 144 per day. 72 to miners 72 to CoExistCoin Foundation fund. Possible daily dump =72

Year 4 = .75 coxst every 5 mins = 216 per day. 108 to miners 108 to CoExistCoin Foundation fund. Possible daily dump =104

Year 5 = 1 coxst every 5 mins = 288 per day. 144 to miners 144 to fund. Possible daily dump = 144

Every year after it would go up .25 until it reaches 5 coxst per block. It would cap off there for remainder of coins life.

In this update there will be wallet changes.

Pos move from 60 second blocks to 90 second blocks. A small increase in Pos but that increase goes to CoExistCoin Foundation fund.

Transaction fees will rise in wallet. Its at its current minimum. This will go up a small percentage point. Again those go to foundation address.

In wallet all mentions and tabs of exchanges is to be removed and replaced by an Exchanges tab that would direct you to CoExistCoin.com/exchanges.

BlockExplorer tab  will direct to https://cryptogods.net/explorer/coexistcoin/

A CoExistCoin.com tab

One tab that says General coin info sent to http://cryptoguru.tk/CurrencyInfo/index.php?Currency=COXST

Move logo in upper right corner of wallet to the left side of wallet. It covers current transaction stats

On bottom of wallet put CoExistCoin dontaion address C3VcQUwqtYjBabDkTueiiFFW5q4VoM1o8A

These changes I am aiming for around news years. Gives everyone a chance to update.

I will post additions for 2nd update due for release in spring.

Activity: 938
Merit: 576
Founder of CoExistCoin
Yes, slashing pow is the main reason for this update. I just want to get this right now and focus on the foundation side for the next year.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Since we are a crypto currency and anonymity is of big concern, should we add a version of dark send??? This is the time to add it. Gives more reasons for mass adoption and again more micro fees that goes to foundation. Communities thoughts on this is important to me

Im all in on extra functions as long as it doesnt comprimize anything.
Also as long as we dont need to swap to a new chain.

Anything that can be done by hardforks and updates are thumbs up from me.

Like slash pow reward a bit Cheesy
Founder of CoExistCoin
Since we are a crypto currency and anonymity is of big concern, should we add a version of dark send??? This is the time to add it. Gives more reasons for mass adoption and again more micro fees that goes to foundation. Communities thoughts on this is important to me
Founder of CoExistCoin
Pow will carry it along. There will always be at least 1 miner, me so no worries there.

Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Going over options for next step for CoExistCoin. Our current source is buggy and will require work. It's fine. X11 algorithm is still a good algo to use. When all is working good our transactions are amongst the fastest out there. If we update current code no coin swap is required, but it means yet another fork in blockchain.

If we choose to completely re write with a new algo and unique code for coxst, then a coin swap will be required.
I'm not the biggest fan of this but the positives would be a new clean blockchain and we could eliminate gpu asic mining. (Although if we keep X11 and allow gpu mining it means more fees to charity) Another positive it would eliminate all burned coins to in the total amount of COXST shown on most stats sites.

Regardless of which direction we go the main focus will be using COXST as currency that helps the less fortunate in humanity. Half of pow mining will go to foundation fund. Small fees in pos staking and a small bump in tx fees will go to 1 wallet address that is a paper wallet. That will be open and posted for all to see.

I value everyone's input on this. Is there an algo you like??
This will be a major change but for what our goal is it is an important one. I really want to get this perfect.

Thank you always,

Phil Lima

I dont know of any known problems with the X11.
I dont see the point of changing algo either... now that pow spread of coins is basicly over, i dont see the point of changing the whole system with aim on more mining.

Also a coin swap is never popular.
The perfect scenario is keeping the chain and history, just adjust the pow rewards to very low.
If its asics or gpus.. who cares, its a small amount of coins shared anyway.
A swamp will make people reveal their coins and send them around, which doesnt feel safe.
Also there might be a nightmare to get exchanges in on this.

Im not too technically into the mechanisms of pow-pos hybrids.
What happens if no one mines? Will pos move the chain alone, or is pow needed for it not to stop completely?

Activity: 672
Hey all. Please help by clicking the link, upvoting and sharing this wherever you can. Please. This weeks blog https://steemit.com/trump/@coexist/lets-coexist-blog-4

Great articles upvoting and shared it,btw would like to ask the community I again try to sync my wallet which has been off for the last three weeks.
I have added all the nodes that can found on page 1 but until now still no connection and not syncing any one who can help me fix this..
What I did was to delete everything in C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\CoExistCoin
except for wallet.dat (backup everything first)
Then rerun the coexist wallet and it will re-download everything. It will take awhile.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hey all. Please help by clicking the link, upvoting and sharing this wherever you can. Please. This weeks blog https://steemit.com/trump/@coexist/lets-coexist-blog-4

Great articles upvoting and shared it,btw would like to ask the community I again try to sync my wallet which has been off for the last three weeks.
I have added all the nodes that can found on page 1 but until now still no connection and not syncing any one who can help me fix this..
Founder of CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
Sooo .1 per pow block for 6 months. Then .25 and so on.  Wink

Going up again?
That would not inspire me to buy and hold ... if i know eventually it will go back to daily big bleeds

Pool?HuhHuhHuh?
Any Pool to mine this coin ?

Majority investors want to stop the bleeding of mining coins dumped which suppresses the value of COXST. Keeping a pow/pos will keep COXST secure. Pow will be slashed big time. As little as 14 COXST will be mined per day.

This is still some time always. Mining pools are up on the 1st page of this thread. Ann post. There's 3 or 4 pools. And don't forget there's a web wallet that stakes.
Pages:
Jump to: