Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 27. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Instructions for using blockchains (and bootstraps)  

I cant stress this enough. Before doing anything always always always create backup of wallet.dat (this is your actual wallet)

IN GENERAL FOR ALL CRYPTO CURRENCIES PLEASE use ONLY wallets from original posts, or the coin’s website itself.  Avoid “updates” in forum threads, as they could potentially contain malware.

- Download .zip file of desired blockchain

- Copy .zip file to the coin’s folder, located in /Users/USER/AppData/Roaming (Windows) or ~/Library/Application Support (OS X)

- Create backup of wallet.dat (this is your actual wallet)

- Delete all files & folders, except for wallet.dat.  If this is a new & empty wallet, remove wallet.dat also

- Unzip the .zip file directly into the folder (if using WinRAR, choose extract here)

- Launch wallet application

- If original wallet was moved, quit wallet application, copy wallet.dat to data folder, and launch wallet

- Always make backups of your wallet.dat files, especially if they contain coins

- Encrypt your wallets with a strong passphrase, and do not lose that passphrase!

USING BOOTSTRAPS

1 - Remove everything from the folder, except wallet.dat (also create a backup)

2 - Extract bootstrap.dat to the data folder (all bootstraps are named bootstrap.dat, so be sure you’re using the correct one)

3 - Launch the wallet, and wait for it to import the blocks (will take some time)

4 - Do not attempt to access the wallet, or click the splash screen, as some wallets will crash

5 - To monitor the progress, look in the coins’ data folder, and watch the blk0001.dat (or similar) increase in size.  When it approaches the file size of the bootstrap.dat, you’ll know it’s almost complete

To create your own bootstrap.dat, from your own data files the easiest way is to use the command prompt in Windows:

1 - Open a command prompt (search for cmd in Windows)

2-  type cd and space, and drag in the correct folder (i.e. /Users//AppData/Roaming /CoExistCoin, so it shows cd                              /Users/ with your Windows username, which would look like:  cd /Users/Administrator/AppData/CoExistCoin

3 - Type this: copy /b blk0001.dat+blkindex.dat bootstrap.dat

4 - If there are more block files, then: copy /b blk0001.dat+blk0002.dat+blk0003.dat+blkindex.dat for example.

5 - Delete everything in the coin’s folder, except for bootstrap.dat and wallet.dat.

6 - See the procedure above, for loading a bootstrap.dat file.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
https://crypto-trade.net/nodestat

Right there on coxst you can dowload current node list AND a bootstrap for those having issues with current wallet.

thanks phil for being active again here lets look for a better future for this charity project good luck and hope good karma will bounce back to you and to your family, take good care buds.
Founder of CoExistCoin
https://crypto-trade.net/nodestat

Right there on coxst you can dowload current node list AND a bootstrap for those having issues with current wallet.

Founder of CoExistCoin
added https://crypto-trade.net to echange directory
Founder of CoExistCoin
I put 5k in all faucets
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Wow...

Speechless.

Glad to hear of his chances and good progress. Must be a relief for you to see.

You do what you need to do .. dont worry about cryptos until you have the time and energy for it.
We'll be here Smiley

Cryptos is shit compared to this.
Founder of CoExistCoin
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
https://twitter.com/CoexistCoin/status/793894726835572736

CoExistCoin ‏@CoexistCoin  Nov 2
Things are getting back to normal slowly. I will be back moving CoExistCoin forward.
We're looking forward to get him back again and hopefully the full pos will be implemented,price of Coexist is not really moving and the price is not good but still there is volume
Activity: 553
https://twitter.com/CoexistCoin/status/793894726835572736

CoExistCoin ‏@CoexistCoin  Nov 2
Things are getting back to normal slowly. I will be back moving CoExistCoin forward.
Activity: 393
Activity: 672
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

CoExistCoin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I stopped staking my wallet for now since Phil went off but I am still following and supporting this coin,eventhough my wallet cannot sync,I'm just going to continue to stakes when Phil gets back,hopefully he will ..

Are you on Windows or some other operating system? I had syncing issues too but I was able to solve it. if you are on Windows, maybe I can take a look at what's wrong

It's not syncing at all,how did you solve the problem ,I have deleted everything except the wallet.dat and have try to resynch from the start,anyway it's just a small amount on my wallet and will just wait for Phil to come back again and turn this to full pos

After you have deleted everything from the folder apart from wallet.dat, make a file named : CoexistCoin.conf and then paste the following into this file:

listen=1
addnode=104.131.163.132:21262
addnode=104.172.24.79:21262
addnode=104.255.33.203:21262
addnode=109.28.172.206:21262
addnode=185.93.68.25:21262
addnode=188.138.1.237:21262
addnode=192.95.29.72:21262
addnode=212.24.100.133:21262
addnode=23.227.190.105:21262
addnode=37.110.69.83:21262
addnode=5.189.180.41:21262
addnode=71.197.210.140:21262
addnode=74.120.220.54:21262
addnode=76.178.66.164:21262
addnode=77.121.108.134:21262
addnode=85.172.60.17:21262
addnode=85.25.200.157:21262
addnode=88.91.65.186:21262
addnode=89.207.78.206:21262

Now, open the wallet and wait for few minutes till it reads all of these nodes and starts syncing again. This is how I was able to sort the issues out.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I stopped staking my wallet for now since Phil went off but I am still following and supporting this coin,eventhough my wallet cannot sync,I'm just going to continue to stakes when Phil gets back,hopefully he will ..

Are you on Windows or some other operating system? I had syncing issues too but I was able to solve it. if you are on Windows, maybe I can take a look at what's wrong

It's not syncing at all,how did you solve the problem ,I have deleted everything except the wallet.dat and have try to resynch from the start,anyway it's just a small amount on my wallet and will just wait for Phil to come back again and turn this to full pos

Where you been? Haven't seen you at TheCryptoChat in quite sometime now.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Activity: 882
Merit: 976

The reason for price dump is simple.
More dumping than buying brings the price down.

The key here is WHY and WHO is dumping.
Here comes the sad part .. its done by miners not even knowing they mine COXST.

This is the "magic" of multipools and sellbots paying miners in btc.

Since COXST isnt worth mining directly, no on is.
So most if this mining and dumping is done automaticly by pools like Z-pool.

Some of the point behind PoW is to spread the coins to many users.
At this point mining is not beeing done by those collecting COXST... hence no more spread.

The plus side here is that the automatic daily dumping will HALF ... or completely stop (if Phil decides to go full POS)

Full POS would mean minimal inflation. Also the daily minting cant even be compared to the daily PoW mining.
Full POS would pretty guarantee the price to start rising.

This simply beacuse the value of daily dumping will be so low that even small investments will push the price up.
Also its natural for a buyer to sell higher than he bought in... hence starting the climb.

Bots from pools dont care. Ever.

Edit:
At this point i think full POS and no POW will help the coin immensly.
As covered, pow will not spread it any more.
To get more attention and spread, we need volume and price.
POS will help with this.

POS without PoW gives buyers a reason to hold without the guarantee of daily pow dumps.
In this case they will earn on both the minting of new coin with POS, and the natural rise of value.

Wow, this has a lot of information put into layman's terms that makes it easy to understand, so thank you for this.

For now, I think it's a great opportunity to pick up more of these coins, which is what I've been doing with every 5% drop in price thus far. I'm looking at COXST as an investment, because I've seen the amount of dedication and thought that was put into the coin by Phil and the supporting team.

Things are pretty bad for him at the moment, and as much as I hate to sound insensitive, as far as COXST goes, I'm okay with it because it's a great opportunity to pick up some more at great prices!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I really hope Phil's family issues are going to be okay, and let me know what I can do to help, if anything.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org